• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

It's looking like we will be transferring around then too Rachel so hopefully we can be 2WW buddies together.

xx

So sorry Rachel, atleast you and Tina will go through the next transfer together. Hoping I won't be too far behind you both xx

Morning girls,

Hope everyone is well. CD29 for me today, about 10DPO just waiting on my AF which is due in about 48 hours and then can ring to schedule meds.

Everything in this journey is waiting, waiting, waiting.

xx

Any signs of af yet Tina?
Did anyone else get a letter from the clinics confirming how many embryos they had on ice? I did, thought it was a nice touch, wasn't expecting it at all. Brought a smile to my face.
How's everyone else doing? X

Hi ladies how is everyone? We've booked to go to Spain on Monday I'm so looking forward to a nice break!

Yep I received a letter too at least it's in black and white anyway for your record. I don't think it mentions cost of freezing tho does it? Another girl on another site said she got a letter stating that to freeze the embryos they want £540 now? I didn't know there was a cost involved as we only signed to give consent for freezing for 10 years? Will wait and see when ours shows up now....

Hope your all doing ok xx

Hope af rocks up soon for you Tina. We got a letter for the freezing. This is because we had a live birth from an nhs cycle so our bhs in Lancashire will not find the freezing any longer or the transfer which they once did for any embryo from an bhs cycle. This 540 is for 3 years freezing plus paying for the fet of £1100 xxx

Morning girls!

we don't have any frozies left now but yes we did have to pay for freezing and then an additional £1100 to transfer.

CD31 for me today, 12DPO ish.. I wish I knew when I ovulated for certain. No AF as yet, it's driving me mad now.

Rachel, how are you feeling now? Hope you're okay.

xx

Hey girls, just an update... had some very very light spotting this afternoon so thinking she will be here tomorrow full flow then I can call the womens
xx

There was no mention of cost of freezing in my letter, what will be, will be though. Rather pay for freezing than go through the whole ivf cycle again xxx

Hi girls!

Did anyone get a letter from the women's today with all of their increased prices from April? As if it didn't already cost enough :(

My period came today, I called the Hewitt Centre and my drug appointment is booked in for 4th April which will be CD16. Been told that I'll probs start taking the norithestreone from that day

Xx

Not long to wait then Tina. We didn't get a letter but guess it will probably show up on Monday. Has it all gone up a lot? Nothing to report from me just plodding on .

I wouldn't say a lot, maybe £50 increase for some procedures. Apparently the increase is due to increased success rates and the services being in high demand

Glad you're doing okay Hun :)

Xx

Hey ladies, hope you're all well.
Sorry I've been AWOL, you were right Tina, we lost our natural little miracle bean on 6th February. The bleeding & pains got worse & worse during the Saturday so we knew it was over. I passed it during the night (luckily DH was there) pain was like labour so DH called A&E on the Sunday & got ooh gp appointment then epu appt on the Monday. They confirmed my uterus was empty apart from some clotting. We were devastated but I feel very lucky, my body did the right thing, there was no medical intervention & we have our amazing beautiful healthy LO. So feeling normal & actually about to start a medicated FET on Friday. We're so nervous & excited... I mean surely if we were meant to have baby #2 fate would have given us the easier option of a natural pregnancy?
Thank you for all your messages, kind thoughts, it was lovely to read them xxx

Sorry on your BFN Tina & Rachel. Looks like we'll be cycling together. My drugs arrive tomorrow, think it's 52 days from start to OTD, so you guys will probably be ahead of me xx
Well done on your amazing EC, ES, time to put your feet up & relax xxx
VLW Hope you & bump are well & you're enjoying it. Not long till you'll get some movement xxx Excited (& jealous ;)) xxx

Janey!

So lovely to see you back on the thread though I wish it was in better circumstances :( Sending you the biggest hugs, I am sorry that your LO wasn't meant to be.

Great news though that you are starting your FET! How come you are doing a medicated cycle and not natural if you don't mind me asking? I didn't realise that it runs over 52 days!

I was doing some working out this morning myself... my drug appointment is on 4th April which is CD17, so my AF is due around 17th April. Stims should start round about 21st April and ET if the same as my first cycle should be around 8th May. So all in all our cycle from now is looking around 48 days. You won't be that far behind me!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

xx

Thanks Tina, I've missed you girls. Sorry I wasn't there to support during your last cycle, felt like I needed some time away. But it's one of those things, we're glad it happened when it did as further along or at the scan would have been worse. It's more common than I realised and I'm hoping that this is our only loss.
It was decided at my consultation in December that because I have PCO, it's hard to pinpoint ovulation & they don't want to risk it. We're fine with that, I'd rather it was as perfect as possible. I wish it was no drugs though! For my fresh cycle I did SP which was great with no down reg, but taking buserelin for 3.5 weeks which I'm dreading.
I think my test date will be around my LO 2nd birthday so either way we'll have something to be thankful for.
How are you feeling about your 2nd fresh? Happy they're upping your stimms? x

Don't you be worrying about not being here to support, we all understand and we suspected that you were going through a tough time. I'm just glad that you're back on your feet!

I'm feeling excited, but nervous because this is our last shot at it. We can't possibly afford another 6K after this so it's gonna be make or break. Unless we have a win on the lotto!

I am happy that they are upping my stims. Last time around I had 24 follies but only 8 of them were mature enough at egg collection so I am hoping this time that with the increased meds we can get double that! Fingers crossed

xx

Hoping it works for you this time round. It's good that they are making the changes to mature your eggs. 24 is a great number.... fingers crossed. I think I read on here that you said you'd like to transfer 2? Is that still a possibility? x

Well my drugs have arrived this morning, brought back memories of my fresh cycle. I think it's better than i thought, 1 injection of buserelin for 3 weeks then progynova in tablet form & pessaries. Although I did hate those bum bullets! Looking at the protocol, I'm hoping to have ET at end of April? I think, I suppose it depends on what they see at the baseline scan xx

Yes I do want to transfer 2 though my DH doesn't feel comfortable doing so and neither does our consultant. He stills remains positive that we will become pregnant by transferring 1 and can't see any reason why it won't work. He thinks we have just been unlucky so far.

I too hated the bum bullets haha! Though after doing the first few I kinda got used to them.

My AF is almost gone now, just waiting on an invoice through the post then I can order my meds :D :D

xx

Hi girls,

hope everyone is doing well?

Janey, how are the meds going?

I finally got my invoice in the post yesterday for our next fresh cycle, I am going to pay it this morning and then our meds can be dispatched

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->