• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

It could be implantation still, you never know x

Hang in there rachel! It could defo still be implantation bleeding. Have u done anymore tests?
Xx

Sometimes it can take a few days for the blood to work it's way out/down. Just see how it goes for the next day or so and maybe take another test tomorrow? X

I've not done a test since Saturday. It's more brown than red so hoping that's better than red

Rachel crossing my fingers tightly for you. Although it is really worrying when we see blood try to keep it in the back of your mind that sometimes it is perfectly normal to have a little spotting!

If it isn't red then it's a good sign :) Sending you big hugs

xxx

We did another test when we got home and was negative so looks like that's us done for this cycle will ring up the Hewitt in the morning xx

Nooooo step away from those horrible cheapies!!!!!! I was getting negs on those wen I was 8 weeks!!
Get a frer hunni! Xxx

Oh Rachel, I wish I could give you a big hug :( Hope that there's a little miracle occurring and you get a positive this morning on your clear blue. Life is so shitty sometimes

xx

Negative for us this morning. Just need to ring them up and let them know. Do you think they will let us have another go this cycle??

Hope you're okay Rachel :(

Are you private or NHS? We are private and they said we could start again straight away

xx

We've got to wait another cycle with getting a positive on Saturday so will be end of April xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->