• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Oooh exciting, it's nice when things start happening... lots of positivity. We have 3 frozen, one of which is thought to be identical twins... and although we could afford them i want a singleton next mainly for my LO. I think 1 day we'll go for the twins but in a couple of years. It's a big decision to have more than one put back, I understand both sides of your dilemma. Plus you have the added complexity of cost! Could he be persuaded?

I had my injection phone call today, just a refresher as I live out of Liverpool. Starting tonight but it will be start of May for ET, which is annoying as I wanted to book a holiday so having to wait. Injecting Buserelin once a day from today then wait for AF, got baseline scan 11th April, then hopefully start taking progynova & countdown 21 days until ET. Much easier on natural FET. Small glass of red tonight to celebrate injections again!!!

Happy Easter weekend x

Hi everyone, hope you're all well.

Great to see you back, Janey, best wishes for this cycle.

Tina, exciting for getting your meds ordered. Everything crossed.

Rachel and Es, hope you're both well and tons of luck for your next cycles.

AFM, we did egg collection yesterday, Had four follicles, three eggs, All were injected using IMSI. The embryologist just called and we have two embies. So excited and scared as usual. Keeping everything crossed. We are doing a 3 day transfer on Sunday.

Hope you all have a fab Easter.

Best wishes to all and everyone else who is reading.

I've got everything crossed for you babies! Hope your recovering ok after collection and your transfer goes smoothly on Sunday! Xx

Happy transfer day babies!! Hope it all goes smoothly today and you have a little emby snuggling in by this afternoon!

Janey, we are in the same predicament really. We could afford 2 but it's just the pressure of what you would do for childcare and then I'd have to quit my job. I don't think he could be persuaded :(

Happy Easter girls! Hope everyone has a fun filled day with lots of chocolate treats!

Xxx

I'm now pupo with 2 embies. One 8 cell and one 7 cell day 3 embryos. Hope my little ones are settling in well.

Hope you all are having a great Easter.

Congratulations on being pupo babies. Hoping both of your embryos are settling in to give you some wonderful news.

Hoping everyone else is doing well.

I'm on day 4 of down regging & can't believe how bloated I am. OH goes back to work on Tuesday so I'm having to inject myself... Nearly passed out on the first go but think I'll be ok! Arghhh!!! 2 weeks to go until the next stage! X Happy Easter x

Yey babies!! Congratulations on being PUPO! Hope the 2WW goes smoothly and this time next week you have some exciting news to share!

Eurgh janey, sorry to hear that you're experiencing shitty side effects from the down regs. I couldn't inject myself! You're braver than I am. My OH did every one of my injections. I even remember having to drive to his work one time so he could inject me haha! So what's next in 2 weeks time? Straight into stimming?

Last day off work today boooooo!!! Gonna go to the gym this morning then off to my in laws this afternoon for a roast dinner. Hoping I hear something from pharmasure in the next couple of days

Xx

Congratulations on being pupo babies, hope your 2 embies are settling in nicely.
I found the first few days of injections were the worst with side effects, hopefully you will feel better in few days Janey.
Hope you hear off pharamsure soon Tina, when do you start your cycle roughly?
Hope everyone had a good bank holiday xxx

I have my meds appointment on 4th April and should start the norithesterone that day. My period is due around 16th April then straight on to stimming xx

Unfortunately my DH works away all week, so I'm going solo. He did all my injections for my fresh cycle so I was really nervous. But I've done 2 now & feel ok about it.
I've got my baseline scan on 11th April, so hoping to start taking the progynova shortly after. Medicated FET takes forever!!!

:( It does sound like it is taking forever Janey! Hopefully though it will all be worth it in the end.

Vicky, how you doing? You must be around the 20 week mark now?

Ellie, any news on when your FET will be?

xxx

I've got an appointment 6th April so hopefully know more then. They did say they wanted to wait 3 months/3 bleeds. Im due on anytime and this will be bleed number 2 unless they don't count the bleed on the ivf cycle. Anyone know if they will count this as my 2nd attempt now?? Xx

So annoying that you have to wait for 3 cycles!! I don't know whether they will class the first one or not... I don't see why not unless they want you to wait 3 full months.

Just had the phone call from Pharmasure, my meds are coming on Thursday morning. Then the fun can begin!

xx

Hi ladies
We have recently just got back from a holiday in Spain - it was bliss!!

Janey so glad to see you back on this thread I have been wondering how you were etc. So sorry it didn't work out but sounds like you are already onto round 2 how exciting! I hope your feeling better and positive this time around.

Congrats babies when is test day?

Tina how are you? Ready for round 2? Bet you cant wait to get going again now. Is it the long protocol? Yes 20 weeks next week I just don't know where the time has gone!

ES I think after my consultation (as I had to wait like you) I could start again on my next cycle but I didn't have enough time to start opk's as my cycle was due around that time so I missed that one. Hopefully they'll tell you next week.

Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

I will ask next week, I thought because they didn't attempt a transfer they may still count the fet as my first but maybe that's me being hopeful lol. We will see next week!
Are you finding out what you are having Vicky?? When's your 20 week scan?
Great news Tina, let the fun begin! ☺️😀
Hope everything is ok with you Janey!
Excited for you babies, when's test day?? Xx

So jealous of you having a little break away Vicky! What I'd do to be in Spain right now isn't worth thinking about haha! Your pregnancy is flying over :D Are you feeling movements yet?

Ellie, I hope it's good news for you and you can start again sooner than you think.

Rachel any news from you hun? Hope you and your OH are doing okay after your cycle

xx

Thanks Tina it was a lovely break thank you. No not feeling any movements yet can't wait to start feeling those. I still have to pinch myself still cant believe i'm pregnant I feel very lucky. How are you feeling?

No ES we are going to have a surprise, after all we've been through I don't care too much about the sex just as long as its healthy :) 20 week scan is next Saturday. Yes they might class fet as the first one. Not long till you get an idea of dates. x

the movements should start soon! It's the best feeling in the world when you feel that first one.

I am okay, excited but anxious about starting a fresh cycle all over again. Just hope that we have something to feel thankful for at the end of it this time around.

Getting my meds delivered tomorrow morning so that's gonna make it feel all the more real then I start the Norithesterone on Monday all being well

xx

I was speaking to my mum about finding out what you are going to have. She didn't find out with me or my brother and doesn't want to know what ours is if we find out. I always assumed we would find out but now after everything we've been through, all the planning, tests, appointments, injections etc. it would be nice to have that surprise at the end xxx

Hopefully second time lucky Tina just have to keep positive. Ooh exciting your meds are getting delivered it seems to go quick once you actually get going.

Yeh exactly ES at the end of the day its first baby so I'm happy to have neutral clothes and then get pink/blue when it's born. Whatever it is you know you'll just fall in love with them regardless. I just think it would be such a special moment when the midwife hands you a baby and says it's a ....... Plus it's so exciting not knowing Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->