• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

I am the opposite girls! I am far too impatient to wait it out haha. We found out what we were having with Evie and I was so shocked to find out that we were having a girl because I'd heard that the man's chromosomes determine the sex and Mark's side of the family is full of boys. I think we would find out again if we were lucky enough to have another.

xx

I love the fact this board is so busy again. We're doing ok just waiting for af to show up so I can ring ready for another fet. Don't think we would test early again as rather not see a positive and then af show up again. These things are sent to try is i suppose!! Good luck girlies in all your stages of this crazy ride were all on xxx

Thanks everyone.
Test day is officially the 9th, but I'm testing on the 8th as I am doing the extended progestrone again if bfp so need to pick them up.

Everything crossed for us all.

X

oooohhh babies I am so excited for you! I have a good feeling that this has worked for you guys :) Are you having any symptoms?

Rachel, great to hear that you're feeling okay. I love how positive you are being about getting back on the horse!

My meds arrived :D Lovely big box full of surprises. Just waiting for Monday to arrive now so I can start the norithesterone.

What's everyone up to this weekend?

xx

My fingers are firmly crossed for you babies... Not long to wait. Did you have any symptoms last early pregnancy? X

VLW, I'm glad your little bump is growing nicely, half way already, it goes so fast doesn't it. We didn't find out what we were having & my DH asked the midwife if he could tell me what we had, which we remember as a really special moment x

Rachel are you doing natural or medicated? X

Glad your meds arrived Tina, one step closer. When is your AF due? So what the process with the noristerone? (Is that how you spell it?) x

Es I hope you get started sooner than later... The waiting just causes more stress. Try & get a holiday planned so you can have a nice chill out x

AFM 9 injections down & 1/4 way through my supply of drugs. Totally ok with giving the injections now & bloating seems to have subsided!! Nearly a week to go until my baseline scan! Lots to look forward to though, birthdays, wedding anniversary & DH is relocating back up north next week! Happy happy happy weekend... We're off house hunting xxx

That's a lovely idea Janey I think I might do that as well. What do you have already a boy or girl? Did you have any inklings beforehand or any old midwives tales? Although I'm still not finding out its nice to guess ha!

Wow your well underway with this cycle now. How are you feeling? Hopefully very positive I'm wishing you and everyone else lots of sticky baby dust xx

Hi girls, hope everyone had a great weekend.

Babies, I am dying to know how you're getting on! Hope you're not cracking up too much and the 2WW is being a kind one for you.

Janey, sounds like you guys have some lovely things happening soon :) I am glad that you are finding the injections okay. I commend you because there's no way I could do one myself haha! My AF is due in about 10 days time then we will be starting stims pretty much right away. The Norithesterone is to delay your period, I think it's so the womens can pinpoint what days people are going to be in for their baseline scan. I didn't take it on my first fresh cycle but apparently everyone is being prescribed it now.

Got my meds appointment today :) Hubby isn't coming with me because he can't get the time off work so I am going to have to make notes so he knows what he is doing

xx

VLW we had a beautiful amazing perfect little girl and I loved being pregnant with her and loved loved loved giving birth. She is 2 next month and was in the magic 4% of babies born on her due date. I wanted a girl, I was worried about the whole willy thing, being wee'd on and getting excited etc... Just thought girls were easier. Don't think I tried any old wives tales.... My mum said it was a girl, DH was convinced it was a boy.
My labour was 3 hours, 2 hours in bath at home, 15 mins getting dressed and to the hospital & 45 mins pushing.... So was in a daydream on top of gas & air & gave birth on all fours, but the umbilical cord was too short to pass her up to me so had to wait... So having DH crying telling me it was a perfect little girl & describing her was magical and will do it the same every time over (if we're lucky enough!)... I get goosebumps thinking about it. Not long till the best scan xxx

Tina, honestly I passed out giving blood, feel faint at every blood test, but amazingly, after the first one, I look forward to injecting now. I think it's overcome my total fear of needles x Do it you might be sad and enjoy it like me!!! Lol hope it goes well today x

ahh Janey I loved reading your birthing story! I was in labour for 23 hours all together. I woke at 1am with cramps and bleeding and went to the hospital only to be told I was only 1cm and to go back home. It took until 5pm the following afternoon until I was 4cm dilated at which point I had gas & air and a shot of pethadine and don't remember too much after that. 7 hours later at 1 minute to midnight our daughter was born weighing 7lb8oz of perfectness :) She was due on 22nd July and I had her on the 19th so she was 3 days early.

Vicky you've got all this to look forward to! I also enjoyed giving birth... weirdly!

xx

Aww ladies your stories gave me goosebumps just reading them! I'm swaying more towards us having a boy for some reason but I think that might be because others think it's a boy so it's in my head now plus my hubby is star wars, batman, superman etc mad so it's going to be dressed head to toe in outfits like that if it is a boy god help the poor thing (and me) haha.

I think I'm stressing myself out as I haven't felt any movements, not that I can be sure of anyway. I've text my midwife to see if I can get an earlier scan to put my mind at rest.

Exciting Tina, it's weirdly exciting to receive your meds and get going isn't it ha. Not long to go now xx

Hi ladies, hope you're all well.

I'm counting down to test day, keep eyeing the test in the drawer lol.
Symptoms wise, similar to last time mostly, keeping everything crossed. According to the embryos timeline I found online, implantation should have been complete yesterday and now until test day the HCG levels should be increasing.
Eek. Roll on test day.

Hope you are all okay.

Tina, are u starting north today?

I knew my lo was a girl from the moment I was pregnant. Even bought clothes in the Next Christmas sale that were pink I was so sure. Found out at 16 weeks she was a girl.
This time if bfp I want to have a surprise if I can wait lol.

Do you know how your placenta is lying?
Mine was anterior which meant until lo was really big it was hard to feel anything much as the placenta was lying infront.
It def took longer than other people.
The scan will put your mind at rest.
Are u going to get a 3d scan? We paid 60 at a private place and got amazing pics.

Aww ladies your stories gave me goosebumps just reading them! I'm swaying more towards us having a boy for some reason but I think that might be because others think it's a boy so it's in my head now plus my hubby is star wars, batman, superman etc mad so it's going to be dressed head to toe in outfits like that if it is a boy god help the poor thing (and me) haha.

I think I'm stressing myself out as I haven't felt any movements, not that I can be sure of anyway. I've text my midwife to see if I can get an earlier scan to put my mind at rest.

Exciting Tina, it's weirdly exciting to receive your meds and get going isn't it ha. Not long to go now xx

Thanks babies, no I have no idea about placenta but will defo ask at the s an on Saturday. I text my midwife to ask if it's normal and she yes it can be up to 24 weeks till you start to feel movement. I just have to be patient ha.
Wasn't going to get a 3D one done.

When is test day? Sending lots of baby dust xx

How many weeks are you now vicky? I didn't feel anything until close to 20 weeks and I literally felt one movement then didn't feel anything else until a couple of weeks later.

I bought an angelsounds doppler, here's the amazon link.. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Angelsound...59834352&sr=8-1&keywords=angel+sounds+doppler and it was my saviour during early pregnancy when movements were difficult to feel. At close to 20 weeks you'd definitely hear a heartbeat. Think I was using mine from like 10 weeks!

Babies, I am so excited to see if you're pregnant! Can't believe how calm you are and that you haven't tested yet.

My meds appointment went well, start Norithesterone today. 3 tablets a day for 10 days and then my baseline is on 19th April.

xx

Test day is Saturday, but I'm testing on Friday.
I made sure I couldn't test early by only getting one test pack lol.

Thanks Tina I'm 20 weeks on Saturday so 19+3 at the moment. I did feel some weird things last night in bed like my stomach was rumbling/gurgling but it wasn't my stomach and some like wave type feelings which I have felt a bit today aswell.
We got given a Doppler actually and I think everytime I have used it I have found the heartbeat I used it last night just to check its still there ha. I try not to use it too much tbh.

Ooh brill you have your baseline scan date already least you can begin a countdown! How you feeling?

Babies you're doing well I think I tested 5dpt and got a positive. How many dpt are you now? Not long to go only 3 more sleeps xx

I'm 12dpo today. Keeping everything crossed. Friday can't come soon enough.
The 20 week scan is amazing you can see their little features so much clearer.
Really excited for you.

Thanks Tina I'm 20 weeks on Saturday so 19+3 at the moment. I did feel some weird things last night in bed like my stomach was rumbling/gurgling but it wasn't my stomach and some like wave type feelings which I have felt a bit today aswell.
We got given a Doppler actually and I think everytime I have used it I have found the heartbeat I used it last night just to check its still there ha. I try not to use it too much tbh.

Ooh brill you have your baseline scan date already least you can begin a countdown! How you feeling?

Babies you're doing well I think I tested 5dpt and got a positive. How many dpt are you now? Not long to go only 3 more sleeps xx

Sounds like baby movement to me VLW. Exciting x

Good luck for Friday babies... Can't remember if it was a FET you had? If so, was it the same batch as your LG? X

Glad your appointment went well yesterday Tina, looks like we'll literally be cycling together if our bodies behave. Transfer early May?

Day 13 of Buserelin injections, still no AF. Why the F does it not turn up when you want it to? Praying that it turns up before my baseline on Monday otherwise I think it will be delayed x

Aw bet that's an amazing feeling Vicky ☺️☺️☺️ Bet you can't wait till the 20 week scan!
Goodluck for Friday babies! Everything crossed for you 😊
That would be good if you both went through your cycles together Tina and Janey.
Waiting for af to arrive, anyone else's cycle delayed after an ivf cycle? Xx

Morning girls, Vicky that sounds like baby movement to me! It's tough with your first baby because you don't know what you're looking out for. I remember it feeling like flutters, like when you go over a hill in a car and you get that strange feeling. Great news that you can find the heartbeat, it's definitely in there haha!

Janey, yes we will be transferring early May with any luck! Any sign of your period yet?

ES, I think my period was pretty much on time after IVF. Sorry she is making you wait :(

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->