• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

I bled a few days after Egg retrieval, I'm guessing because I didn't carry on with the meds (progesterone). I'm on day 29 now n I usually go 25-27 days. I can ask at my appointment today 😊 xx

Thank you! No we didn't have any frosties from our first c6cle
This was a fresh cycle.
Sounds like baby movement to me VLW. Exciting x

Good luck for Friday babies... Can't remember if it was a FET you had? If so, was it the same batch as your LG? X

Glad your appointment went well yesterday Tina, looks like we'll literally be cycling together if our bodies behave. Transfer early May?

Day 13 of Buserelin injections, still no AF. Why the F does it not turn up when you want it to? Praying that it turns up before my baseline on Monday otherwise I think it will be delayed x

Doing okay, your post has just reminded me I need to take my second tablet haha. I keep forgetting to take them, that's the only problem! No side effects which is good news.

Did you have any side effects?

Well done for holding out on the testing! xx

Just a quick update ladies, looks like we will be doing a medicated FET end of May/June. I have got to ring up on the first day of Af on my cycle after next. Doctor said our 6 embryos are really good grades and he was really pleased with how the cycle went. Anyone tell me what drugs you take during the cycle? more Injections? xx

ES, I'm glad you've got a date to work towards. I'm doing a medicated FET now.
So I started DG which is injecting with Buserelin on CD 22, baseline scan 11th April. Which is 19 days after starting DG.
If all goes to plan on Monday, I'll get phone call from embryologist to tell me when I can start stimms, nurse said probably 12th which will be progynova 1 tablet 3 times a day.
Still continuing Buserelin, then Day 12 of progynova it's a scan.
Day 15 start cyclogest pessaries.
Day 17 stop Buserelin.
Day 21 ET.

Hope this helps x

No Tina, no bloody sign of the witch. I hate her!!! DH telling me not to worry but running out of time x

No I was fine too. Everything crossed for you.

Doing okay, your post has just reminded me I need to take my second tablet haha. I keep forgetting to take them, that's the only problem! No side effects which is good news.

Did you have any side effects?

Well done for holding out on the testing! xx

So I caved. Lol. Said to dh last night should we test and agreed at 14dpo it would be accurate. Needed to pee so bad but waited until 4am when I had to go. Was so nervous doing the test as It seemed to take ages, just over 2 mins lol. Then it came up with the magical words. Bfp. :bfp:
I keep staring at the test lol. Need to try and get back to sleep before my lo is up for the day.
Thanks so much for all the support and I'm keeping everything crossed for healthy pregnancies for us all.

X

:D :D :D woohoo babies!! Congratulations. I am over the moon for you all, here's to a happy and healthy 9 months.

ES, my FET was a natural one so I can't help you but fortunately you have Janey who is going through it right now.

Janey, what happens if your AF doesn't come in time? Will everything have to be re-scheduled?

xx

Thank you!

:D :D :D woohoo babies!! Congratulations. I am over the moon for you all, here's to a happy and healthy 9 months.

ES, my FET was a natural one so I can't help you but fortunately you have Janey who is going through it right now.

Janey, what happens if your AF doesn't come in time? Will everything have to be re-scheduled?

xx

Congratulations babies! So pleased for you! Xxx
Thanks Janey, that is a big help! I remember you saying it's long winded but the doctor did say it's better for me as I don't always ovulate the same time and they will be able transfer at exactly the right time. you still have stimulate your ovaries then? Is it just not as intense as a fresh cycle? Sorry this is all questions I should have asked whilst at the clinic but when you are there I find you go blank hahahaha xx

Babies huge massive congratulations! A very happy and healthy 9 months! Xxx

Thanks so much everyone.
Just spoken to the Hewett and got my scan booked. Can't wait to see our baby or babies.
Tons of baby dust for all. X

Congratulations babies a H & H 9 months x

Sorry ES, didn't mean Stimms, meant HRT which is the progynova. I did SP for my fresh cycle, so this is long for me but doesn't seem as intense, obviously a bit easier as there is no EC. But seems ok apart from the fact I'm late, now 4 days... So starting to worry. I've put 7lb on and feel bloated but not in pain. I've done a bit of research and Dr Green said a lot of clinics now prefer Medicated as they can pinpoint your cycle exactly rather than waiting for ovulation in a natural.

Called Hewitt this morning and I've got to call on Monday if I've not come on by then. Not sure Tina, probably will be late with HRT, and will continue with Buserelin until she shows up. Praying that this is my body's way of ensuring it's ready for our little bean x

Yer so did I which is why I thought it sounded long too but yer the no stress of EC will make things a lot easier hopefully! I hope af turns up soon for you! I'm still waiting to come on too xx

Looks like wearing white underwear, putting white sheets on the bed, wearing DH pjs & calling the Hewitt made AF arrive. So relieved... was saying to DH, we worry about every stage don't we? Next is if DR is working! Hope everyone else is ok. Happy Friday, hope you all have a fab weekend x

Yay, Janey. Great news. The cycle we started af was the latest dhe had ever been too. Fingers crossed for you!

Looks like wearing white underwear, putting white sheets on the bed, wearing DH pjs & calling the Hewitt made AF arrive. So relieved... was saying to DH, we worry about every stage don't we? Next is if DR is working! Hope everyone else is ok. Happy Friday, hope you all have a fab weekend x

Just realised, I know all your names by your user name except ES. Lol. I'm Isabella "waves"

That's good news Janey! Maybe I should try wearing white too 😂😂 as much as I hate af, I hate her even more when she keeps me waiting haha!
Think it's good we know each other by name and not just by user name xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->