IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Thanks Tina, you'll be there tomorrow. No offence but your mum was right. If they had all died then they would have called you... You just need to trust them and let them carry on taking care of your babies xxx
Are you ok? Xxx

No excited didn't make it out with dog, I was exhausted & LG was running OH round ragged so I just slept and ate. Don't worry will be out later and everyday for a little trot x

I know Tina my MC was 3 months ago today, 1st period was 3rd March, started injecting 24th March, but can't believe how fast it's all gone now though. Was saying to my OH yest, if I hadn't have been pregnant we would have had ET early March or if it was natural FET it would have been mid March and we'd be further along. His words to me were, it wasn't meant to happen then, it's meant to happen today, we lost our MC baby, to have this perfect baby! Mr positive for you!

Happy Friday xxx

I like your husband's way of thinking. I agree with him, we had a miscarriage before I had my daughter and I always tell myself that it happened for a reason. If I didn't have the miscarriage then I wouldn't have my beautiful, mischievous little girl who amazes me every day.

I am feeling okay! Just called the womens because I couldn't remember whether my appointment was at 11 or 11.30 but I didn't ask about the embryos. You're right, if something was wrong I would've heard from them. It still doesn't stop you from going crazy thinking about it! Just hope we have 2, we're leaning towards a double transfer so if 2 have made it to blasto stage then I'd be overjoyed.

I don't have a dog to go for little walks with but I'll definitely be getting myself out for a walk around the park each day to get the blood flowing!

When are you planning to test?

x

Fate!!!

I've no idea when I'm going to test chick, last time was Friday 13th, so might stick with tradition!? But it's a few days early.

Good luck with tomorrow, let us know how it goes, grade, number transferred etc. will be sending you positive vibes xxx

Rachel, I'm assuming you'll be testing soon so very best of luck, I hope you've got your BFP xxx

Transfer day!!! So anxious, can't remember on my first fresh cycle whether they called me on the morning of the transfer so I can't stop looking at my phone in case it rings. We've decided to transfer 2 if 2 have made it to blast stage so I'm excited X

Hey girls, back from transfer and PUPO with 2 embryos :) one was a hatching 5BB blastocyst and the other a compacting morula which is the stage just before a blastocyst. Ended up having a heated conversation with my DH before the transfer because he wanted to transfer 1 but the embryologist said she would only give the morula a 50% chance of making it to freezing. I didn't want to risk losing it and think it would have a better chance of surviving in my womb than in a lab. He agreed in the end anyway!

Just on my way home now with my cosy socks on

X

Oh well done embryos. 5BB is excellent. So glad you got 2 that sounds very optimistic to me. Wishing you lots of luck chicken. How are you feeling? xxx

Thank you janey! I'm good, trying to remain as positive as I possibly can. How are you feeling?

Xx

Omg so much has happened since I last posted!
Congratulations Janey and Tina on being PUPO 😃😃
Best of luck to you both. Hopefully your embies are making themselves at home!
Janey, what happened the day of your transfer? You obviously knew before hand what day it was gonna be but you didn't know times until the day? Do they always take 2 out to thaw?
Tina, so glad you were able to transfer 2 in the end! How many frozen embryos were you left with?
This whole journey has been the most emotional experience of my life! For the first few years when nothing was happening and the not knowing why! Test after test to find out and we still didn't know what was wrong or why nothing had happened for us till we started ivf. It was only when they found cysts on my baseline scan and I had to have lap they discovered I had endo. Finally got to doing a cycle then like you all know I wasn't well enough to have a fresh transfer but I know this was for the best. It's just scary to think i started this 5+ years ago, women I know have had 2 or more babies in that time! And guaranteed they wonder why I haven't yet! Announcements on Facebook were heart breaking to the extent that id deactivate my account from time to time. Just praying that 1 of my 6 will be my little bundle of joy! Currently on day 25, hopefully af will show her face anytime over the next few days. I've been cranky last few days so fingers crossed she doesn't make me wait! 😣
Hi to everyone else xx

Wow Ellie, you're on day 25 already! This cycle has flew over for you. So how much longer now until transfer?
We don't have any frosties left unfortunately. 3 made it to day 5, we transferred to and the other doesn't look promising. We will find out for sure soon but the embryologist said not to hold out hope too much.

Just hope one of these 2 in my womb are our take home baby or I don't know what I'm gonna do. We have zero money left

Xx

I've got to wait till day 1 to ring knutsford then hopefully they will sort out the drugs for me to start down reg my cycle. From what Janey was saying it's Still a while till transfer!
I've got everything crossed for you Tina, try not let the "last chance" put extra pressure on you. Try and relax as much as possible xxx

hey girls, I'm ok, much calmer than I thought I'd be, sleeping amazingly well, best sleep I've had for weeks, probably since before the injections started. Had some twinges since Friday really and every so often getting period pains... Not reading anything into it. Keep forgetting about it to be honest, was just about the lift up so bits to take to the tip (clearing the house to get ready to sell) and my OH freaked, explained I wasn't trying to be stubborn just totally forgot! Ha ha well day 3 so another 2 days then the chances of implantation have probably gone.

Es, at the time it feels like forever and then as Excited told me once you get to taking the progynova it flies by. Not long till you can start counting the days to start the injections. Are you doing them or OH? It's weird, I kind of miss doing it now, like it was in my control working towards a happy outcome. Now it's out of our hands. Transfer day was really good. Didn't know what time they were calling, but mine was 9.15am, then thaw update at 10am. At the 9.15am call, I said I was an hour away and needed to drop my LG off on the way, so what time did they expect transfer to be and he said 12pm, as they like the embryos to be in the incubator for 2 hours after thaw (roughly an hours thaw time). Embryologist did say at 10am call that they would call me after an hour if they thought the embryo wasn't viable and potentially take out another embryo... Didn't get a phone call. They like you to be there 15 mins early too. But as soon as I checked in at reception they had me in the prep room, getting my gown on, then had 15 mins wait until going into the procedure room. Security checks, see embryo on TV, legs up, catheter in and bobs your uncle. They only thaw 1 at a time (best one first) but did ask my permission to thaw others until they had a viable embryo. Won't be long and you've got lots of beautiful embryos, this is your time and we'll all be about to support. You deserve this as you've struggled for so long and it will be lovely to see your BFP for your first bundle of joy x

How are you feeling Tina? It must be hard knowing that this might be your last chance but try not to put too much pressure on yourself. (Easy for me to say with free IVF and embryos in the freezer... Trying hard not to patronise) but miracles do happen, you need to be positive, this could be twins and you know what will happen you will fall pregnant naturally after having them and it will be the best £15k you'll ever spend to get your big happy completed family. Sending lots of love xxx

Hey ladies - sorry for the radio silence. We had a wedding yesterday.

Great news Tina. See all that worry and a beautiful 5BB to show for it and a bonus one too! Get yourself out for a gentle walk today.

Janey - great news on the cramps! Long may they continue!! And pack in that lifting or I will shout!

ES - hang in there. I know it takes forever but like I said to Janey once you start taking the estrogen tablets it will fly by.

Thinking of you Rachel

Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine ☀️

Hi girls!

Janey, the twinges sound promising! I'm good, keeping myself busy and doing some shopping with my sister. We've just stopped in an Italian restaurant for lunch. Pigging out on dough balls and pasta :) I've been having cramps all day. Sometimes it feels right sided low down like a stitch and then it radiates right across the bottom like period cramps

So hard not to read into things! My blast was hatching when implanted yesterday so I'm guessing today and tomorrow would be key implantation days for me if it was to happen. This wait is a killer!!

Xx

Beautiful out there isn't it excited!!! I remember when I had a private consultation with prof Kingsland, he said they have more success in the summer as people are happier because of the sun. Going for a trot around the zoo in a while...!!! Xxx

How are you doing? Have you booked your private scan? X

Make the most of today and tomorrow then! Looks like rain for Tuesday 😡

Yes I've booked a 16 week one - getting quite scared about it now... I hate scans (but love them if it's good news if you catch my drift!!)

Retail therapy is a great idea Tina and mmmmm to the carb fest!!!!

Wow congratulation Janey & Tina on both being PUPO!! How exciting for you both, I have got everything crossed that they are little fighters and are making a nice comfy home for themselves for the next 9 months. The journey defo has its ups and downs! When are your test days??

Hope the rest of you are doing well xxx

Hi Vicky! Hope you and bump are well?

My test day is 17th, cramping real badly today. Just hope it's my enby nestling in

X

Yes doing really well thank you.
Ooh exciting hope the days don't drag for you now eeekkk! Let's hope cramping is a good sign can't wait to find out xx

Hi girls sorry I've been missing. How much has been going on here it's amazing. Fingers crossed for testy days you two. Not good news for me I'm affraid. Got a positive test on otd but knew something wasn't right as only read 1-2 weeks and should of been 2-3 that was from so tested again on sat and that said ok and the Hewitt said it was fine but you just know your bodies don't you girls and things just didn't feel the same then tested on Sunday and it said not pregnant and started bleeding yesterday afternoon. I just hope the consultant will give us a ring and advise why we have had 2 chemical pregnancies but will probably end up getting charged as we were officially pregnant on test day. It's just like their out for your money. I've already been on hold for over 30 min trying to get through to them and it's not what you want when your ringing with bad news is it.

Oh Rachel - I'm so sorry. I hope you finally got through to the hewitt. Really not what you need.

Big hugs hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->