IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Oh Rachel, I'm so sorry that you had that hope again and cruelly snatched away. Hoping you get some answers from the consultant. Xx

Glad you're doing well VLW. Nice to see you popping on here xxx

Nothing to update from me, it's all gone a bit quiet... 3 days of on/off twinges and AF cramps (nothing painful) and it's all stopped. Making me feel nervous! Off out to meet friends at the ice cream farm to keep us busy! How are you doing Tina? X

Hi girls,

Rachel, sending you big hugs sweetie. Can't believe this has happened to you again :( It's unfair. I agree though about the Hewitt, completely out for your money.

When we were having our transfer on Saturday our appointment was at 11.30am, the nurse took us through to get changed at 11.20am and we were left waiting for 45 minutes! I was fuming.

Janey, I feel the same... had cramping all day yesterday and then today NOTHING! Had the slightest cramp at about 9am but since then I feel fine. This wait is a killer

x

Oh girls, I think it's all over... Just been to the toilet & wiped & there's blood. It feels like AF is coming, utterly devastated. Started exactly the same as my MC... Freaked out as I've not had implantation bleeding before so don't think it's that. :(

Janey, was it like the start of a period or brown? I know implantation bleeding isn't red. It seems early to be your AF! When are you supposed to be due on?

X

It feels like AF is imminent, bubbling sensation & the odd pain. It's red, but only when I wipe at the moment. Trying to remain hopeful, but was hopeful just before my mc and look how that ended. Evil body...

OMG Rachel, sending you lots of hugs! This journey can be so cruel 😥 did you get through to the clinic??
Aw no Janey, hope it's not af! 😥😥 try and stay positive Hun.
I've started spotting today so af should be here full flow tomorrow xx

Janey some women bleed for weeks into their pregnancies let's hope you are one of those girls keeping everything crossed for you. Spoke with a nurse who asked what I wanted to do about our next cycle and so I said I think it's best we speak with a consultant after it happening twice. They'll probably say I need tests doing for thousands of pounds if that's the case surely it should be on the nhs should it? Got to wait for a letter telling me when our telephone appointment is. Liverpool is nearly a 4 hour round trip for us so it makes sense to do it over the phone. Tina I know what you mean our appointment was at 4 and at 4.50 I went to ask how long it would be and they said oh there's a delay but we were getting the progesterone pessaries and pharmacy shut at 5 so hubby had to leave me wait at the finance office to pay for them and the literally run to pharmacy. Think it was about 5.30 when we went in. They just don't give two hoots xxx

Janey, any news this morning? Been thinking of you all night. Hope you're doing okay.

Rachel, you would think that the tests would be done on the NHS but you never know with that place! When we were just starting out with testing to find out what was wrong we paid out so much money for blood tests and medications. Think a simple blood test was £50... you can get one from your doctor for free!! Makes me so angry.

Ellie, hope AF shows for you this morning :D

3 days post transfer here girls... feeling very up and down about this cycle. 1 day after transfer I had loads of cramping but yesterday not much at all. Feeling really "achey" in my lower area, like sensitive to touch and I can't suck my stomach in. Feeling trumpy haha and constipated but that's likely to be from the progesterone. Boobs and nipples are sore, again probably from the progesterone.

This wait is evil! My period is due any day from Saturday
x

I wish I could give you a hug Janey :( We need some good news in this thread

x

I'm thinking the good news will be yours. I definitely think it's over. Wasn't expecting a bleed so soon, so I'm shocked & upset. Feel like AF is here, aching etc. I'm going to step away from the board for a while to lick my wounds xxx

I am shocked at how quickly you have got your AF! You're only about 5 days post transfer aren't you? What cycle day was the embryo transferred?

Don't know what to say Janey, I am as shocked as you are

xx

Janey I hope your ok xxxx
Any news your end Tina?
I'm on day 2, start down regulation on 31st may. Waiting for the invoice for my meds to come through. Hope everyone else is doing ok xxx

Hi girls,

Ellie, so happy for you that you have a date to start meds! At least you have a date to count down to now!

I'm okay, 6 days post transfer. AF is literally due any time now... I'm on spotting watch every time I go to the toilet. It's horrible! Not testing though, gonna wait it out and if she hasn't shown by test day then I will obviously buy an FRER.
Had some symptoms... cramping every now and then, hot flushes, sore boobs and nips. We will see!

Janey & Rachel... hope you guys are doing okay. Thinking of you both

Babies, how are you sweetie?

xx

Good thanks. Took lo to Alton towers today. She loved cbb land. They have a new restaurant called the roller coaster restaurant. You order your food on a tablet and it is delivered to your table from a coaster track on the ceiling. Lots of fun.

How are you feeling?

Best wishes to all.

That sounds so fun babies, bet she loved it!
Any news Tina?
Got my declaration form and treatment plan through the post yesterday. Starting to feel real again now, I know Janey is having time out from the forum but has anyone used burselin to down reg? How long from taking it did af come?? x

Hi girls,

just an update to say that it's officially over for us :(

Started to spot on Saturday so took a test, BFN. AF arrived full flow yesterday morning. Feeling destroyed, broken hearted and defeated. Don't know where to go from here... can't get my head around 4 embryos not implanting.

Ellie, sending you all the luck in the world for your cycle hunni

xx

I am so so sorry Tina. There are no words for how unfair it is.
Huge hugs.

Ellie, I had it for my long cycle. Not sure if it is the same as yours. I took it for 21 days. Think af came around day 26 or 27.

Oh no Tina, I'm so sorry Hun. Sending you lots of hugs xxxx
Thanks for the feedback babies, I'm starting to take it on day 21 of my cycle so just wondered if it may possibly delay my normal period timing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->