IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Becky - I'm so sorry hun, :hugs: I know what your going through and how u feel it's awful, be strong. You will get through it. Have you phoned LWH yet? They were in today. They will talk u through what happens next. U will be entiltled to another go if you were NHS funded.Take it easy xxx

Africaqueen - I'm sure i't hard to see your mum like that hun. Life just isn't fair is it.
Yeh back to reality 2moz! lol! xxx

Hope everyone else is well xx

Hiya girls.

Im ok thanks. Was a busy wkend and my mums bday yesterday. Was a sad day as she could not have any of her cake or join in the conversation for obvious reasons. feels so unfair she has to suffer so much :-(

Becky- I think its right to wait as the result will be the right one then xxx

Del-im dreading going back to work again tomorrow too. enjoy being away frm there! lol xxx

Foxey- Hows it going? xxx

Hope everyone had a fab wkend!

hi hun, everything is goin well thanks, starting feeling flutters which i think is baby now, im 14 weeks gone and still relaxing. how u feeling? xx

Hi girls I gave in tested this mornin bfn and now af is here so over for me so soon devastated been cryin all day none stop I'm shattered but at least I never got to fri I can start to get myself together hope everyone is ok and hoping for some bfp's this thread is not doing well :/ xx

im so sorry to hear that hun. will u try again? its alot emotionally and physically xx

I don't know what to do I just can't believe how upsetting and awful It is I feel like I've lost one all over again feel daft but I'm just absolutely devastated I haven't rang lwh yet I can't even speak without bursting into tears so I'll leave it a few days how long do you have to wait to start again I'm really drained can't believe I had 14 fertilised what the hell went wrong :( xxx

I don't know what to do I just can't believe how upsetting and awful It is I feel like I've lost one all over again feel daft but I'm just absolutely devastated I haven't rang lwh yet I can't even speak without bursting into tears so I'll leave it a few days how long do you have to wait to start again I'm really drained can't believe I had 14 fertilised what the hell went wrong :( xxx

I know it's hard hun,I did nothing but cry for the first few days. I hope that u have friends and family 2 support u both. It can be such a strain. I remember telling my oh that I could never put myself through it again,but u find the strength because u want it so much. U have to wait 3 bleeds as they say before starting again. Xxx

Foxey- aww that is lovely u can feel flutterings :) glad all is well x

Becky- I know u are devastated but there is still a chance you could be pregnant. Your test date is Fri and its only tue today and lots of ladies bleed early on? I know its prob not likely but there is a tiny ray of hope there intill fri. Sorry we have to go through this. It is soul destroying isnt it? all we want is our babies and we have to endure so much xxx

Del- Hows things with you? xx

Laura- You will be sunning yourself now i should imagine but Hiya to you ;-) xx

Caz- Hows u hunni? xx

I am feeling very low today. Barely slept last night and have had a bad tummy all morning. Think the stress of my mums illness and my dads tests this wk to see if the cancer has come back is wearing me down. I have never felt so exhausted. I am supposed to be back in work today on a 12-8 all wk but i honestly cannot face it. Just feel too sad and shattered and sleep deprived :-( xxx

Hi everyone, I'm well thanks africaqueen,teachers training day today so no kids till 2moz!just getting my class sorted today. Sorry u feel so low,don't really know what to say that can help u hun. Must be hard. U need to look after yourself to make sure your in tip top condition to start treatment,can u take time off work? sounds like u could do with it.Sending u a big hug. Xxx Becky - how u feeling today hun? xx Foxey - I'm glad ur well hun and lovely 2 hear about the flutters! Xx Laura - hope ur having a great time xx

Thanks Del.
I called in sick today to work and will probably take the rest of the week as i feel exhausted and just not myself. Like my brain has had a overload if u know what i mean?
I need to get fit for our treatment as it means the world to us xxx

Thanks Del.
I called in sick today to work and will probably take the rest of the week as i feel exhausted and just not myself. Like my brain has had a overload if u know what i mean?
I need to get fit for our treatment as it means the world to us xxx

Glad u phoned in sick, take it easy this week, relax and do as little as poss! Doesn't matter if ur in your pj's all day! You need to be ready mentally and physically for yor treatment hun as it can be very draining.I'm sure that a week off will help.
I've eaten and drank far too much over the Easter hols. :blush:I've not been for a run scince Friday, will be easier once I'm back in routeen with work. I have dance class Thursday night which I really enjoy. Need to make sure i'm in ship shape for the beach in a few weeks! lol! xxx

Thanks Del. Thats what i intend to do. I may go for a drive to North wales at some point as i love the scenery and peace etc. I am mostly going to bake and catch up on my competitions and reading tho :) i deffo need it and i hate taking time off work but i need to put me first this time in prep for the most important treatment of my life.
Where r u going on Holiday? xxx

Yeh some lovely places to visit,especially if the weather's nice. I'm sure a week off will do u the world of good. Booked an all inc in a quiet part of ibiza, we're a bit to old for the San Antonio scene now! Lol! Xx

:hi: girls fx for you all Sarah i am fine hun just finished my 2nd round of 100mg hun x x x x

Del- We had a lovely day and went to Llandudno (which i always spell wrong! lol) had a nice stroll along the front and had some chips. Did me the world of good. Where abouts are you in N.Wales? Ooh your holiday sounds fab! i LOVE Ibiza. I did all the crazy stuff yrs back but would love to go back on a family trip and stay in the old town as its so stunning.
Have a fab time! x

Caz- Glad ur ok hun. x

Becky- I hope you are ok. I know u will feel as if the world has ended but believe me, you will recover and be ready to try again. we are stronger than we think x

This thread has gone quiet ladies... everyone ok?

Becky- Thinking of u hun xxx

Ladies- Natp18 who started this lovely thread of ours is going through a terribly sad time at the moment and she is due to be induced at 26wks on the 25th May due to her poor baby girl having the same genetic illness her daughter Lilly had. I just want everyone to pray for her and be thinking of her during this sad time. She is a amazing woman and we have kept a close friendship during the past year and amid all her sadness she has been a great support to me. This could not happen to a nicer person and life is so cruel. Nat if u do read this, i hope you dont mind me posting this sweet. Just want everyone here to know how amazing you are xxxx

Wow, where is everyone? I am lonely :-( lol

We got our PIE invite through this morning!! We are soooo happy. Its on the 24th may.
AF is due 2 days later, so would i be able to have bloods etc done on that cycle?
Its all new to me and im really excited. How soon after PIE will we start injections? xxx

Hi girls! Sorry not posted last few days,so busy with work and have family over from Canada too! All go! How's everyone doing? Africaqueen - How u feeling hun? week off doing u some good? Llandudno is lovely. I bet ur exited about your PIE! I'm sure u can have your bloods done this cycle. We had our PIE last may,didn't get started till October! But u have allready seen mr k so I'm sure u won't be as long. Exiting stuff! I'm sorry to hear about poor Nat,so sad. My thoughts are with her. Becky - not heard off u for a while,u ok? Xxx

Del- I am feeling a fair bit better thank you. I think taking the time off work was the right thing to do and i have a relaxing wkend with dh planned and then back to work Monday feeling more positive as although very sad things are happening with my mum, my dads blood test results came back clear so the cancer is most likely not back thank god! :)
Also we have our forthcoming treatment to focus on and i am very excited as is dh.

xxx

hi girlies!

im back! hehe :) hope we r all ok! we had the most amazing holiday! feel realy refreshed hehe and a lil jet lagged at the mo hehe!

Becky- im sooooo sorry hun, was thinking of u and praying! chin up honey xxxx

awww africa thats soooo sad about nat! awwwwww sending her lots of hugs! xxxx

hope all u girlies are good!
hoping for bfps on our thread very sooon!!!!!!! babydust to all u lovely ladies!!! xxxx

Welcome back Laura! Glad u had a fab time hun. Have u got pics on FB yet?? lol x

I am off to the shops to get some bits so back on later xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->