IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Thanks for thinking of them Laura xx

Hows things?

I went for my blood tests this morning and it came to light i missed the rubella jab in school, so if the blood test shows i have no immunity to it, i will have to have the jab and then have blood tested again 6-8 wks later before treatment can start :-(
so really going to delay things if im not immune. Pray i am immune but would never start treatment without being immune as the nurse said the effect on babies can be devastating xxx

things are great thanx looking 4ward to the nurse ringing monday to get the ball rolling again! , awwww realy hope ur immune hun! il keep my fingerz crossed for u! when will you get the results hun ? xxxx

Thanks hun x All systems go for u soon then! oooh exciting! x

I have to ring for results next wk so il call on wed. Really scared of result tho but best to knw an get it sorted or we will never have tx xxx

true hun it is! dnt worry bout it am sure everything will be ok! xxxx

Hi ladies.... I am really sorry to hear about Nat.... I most defo will be thinking about her and she is in my prayers. An incredibly brave woman and a true inspiration to us all.

Africaqueen I'm glad you have got all your bloods done. I hope your immune, there is nothing worse then waiting for the treatment to start.

Laura it's all systems go for you, good luck and I will be praying that you get a BFP at the end of it. FX

Hi girls,how's everyone doing? Poor Nat Africa,thats awful,thinking about her. I'm sure that all will be ok with your immune hun,everything will come together for u in the end xx Laura u ok hun? not long. Now till u get started Xx I've not been feeling 2 good last few days girls,really down,not like me at all,seems that everyone around me is pregnant or just had a baby. God it's hard sometimes. On the bright side We'r going away 2moz,a week in the sun will do me some good! then it will be all go with the next round Xxx

Del- we all know that down feeling hun. Its only human.
Have a lovely holiday. Where u off? xxx

How r u Babydust? xxx

I'm good thanks, after hearing about Nat I just a bit stupid for getting all upset over silly little things.

Hey Del - it is so hard i know but the break should be good. Iv also got a whole weekend of being surrounded by kids and pregnant women and my mate just text saying she has had a baby boy. Don't get me wrong I'm extremely happy for her but I can't help thinking when will it be my turn?

Fx we will all have a BFP for 2011 :winkwink:

Off to ibiza Africa,but need to phone the travel company this morning to check that everything is ok because of the forest fires over there at the mo! Typical! Fx that we can still go! Xx babydust - I know that feeling well hun,I'm sure it will be our turn soon xx

Babydust- its human nature to feel down about our sadness, no matter who goes through what ;-) we will get there x

Del- Oh yes i rem u talking about it not long ago. You are staying in the Old Town arent you? i have a memory like a goldfish! lol. Have a fab time. Im sure u will x

Anyone heard from Caz, Bugs or wrighty? not seen any of them around for a while xxx

Hi all u girlies!

how r u all, hope ur all having a nice long weekend! xxx

Sarah- good luck with ur test results! im sure they will be fine hunny! xxx

Babydust-hope ur ok? xxx

Del-hows u hun? u will have a fab time on ur jollies! hehe xxx

stickypolly-hope u hun?

hello to everyone else and hope ur all good! xxx

Hi everyone

I started down regulating on Tuesday and have not slept properly since. I seem to wake up every hour! Has anyone else had sleepless nights as a symptom of the down regulating drugs? I am also bloated which I didn't think would come until I started stimulating. I feel actually shattered so am pleased its half term for me this week. xx

hi cvaeh hun,

i kind of have funny sleeping patterns for a few nights while down regulating! must be summit to do with the hormonal changes! and also bloating but i mainly get that when i start stimulating! hope u catch up on some sleep while ur on half term hun! xx

sarah i am here hun im ok fx for you not long now i am still on 100mg clomid my 3rd cycle i have been using them soft cups there great they keep the sperm close to your cervix x x x

Hiya girls :)

Cvaeh- Aww hope u manage to get a decent sleep as you will need all your energy for the stimming an egg collection etc :) I suppose with DR being like going through the change the change in body temps can keep u awake. I always sleep badly during af cos my temp rises x

Laura- I sure hope results are fine. Starting to get panicky now cos just wanna get going and dont want anything that will delay us by mths x

Caz- Hiya hun! glad ur ok and good luck with the clomid x

Hi to Del, Polly, babydust and becs too xxx

Hi Girls

Hope evryone is doing well, so whats everyone been upto over th bank holiday weekend then?
Any news from anyone?

Take care.x

hey girlies!

Hope you have all had a good wkend! ive just chillaxed and visited family, thats about it! been nice tho :)

The nurse from LWH hospital rang me today and i start DR tomoz!!! woop! sooo happy things are on the move once again! xxx

wishing u all lots of babydust and good luck!!!! xxx

Polly- Hiya hun. No news here. Just slowly goin out of my mind waiting for this Rubella immunity result to see if our cycle is delayed or not. How r u? x

Laura- Awww hun, how exciting! good luck with the jabs an hopefully no side effects and a nice BFP not too far off ;-) x

I am gonna call the HC tomorrow after work to see if the blood tests results are in but probs be more like wed/thur tho xxx

Hi Africa, Laura

i am not to bad bitdown in te dumps today as altough the consultant is referring us he said there is not any harm in still trying with our donor as it only takes once but AF arrived today so no luck.. but going t pick myself up and take a note from all of you positive people on here until there is light at the end of the tunnel.
so what DR all about Laura? what happens how long do you have to do it for etc?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->