IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

hello girlies, just thought id pop on to see how everyone is before i go to bed!

im soooo tired, been to my friends wedding reception tonight, had such a lovely time but im proper tired now anda lil crampy! booooo! bed time it is then hehe!

hope all u girlies are well and have a lovely weekend! xxxx

Morning girls - hope you are feeling good today. I went to see Take That last night - it was fab, really cheered me up, until people started talking about pregnant people! Then I got sad :(
Africa - glad to hear that your delay isnt quite so long!
Has anyone got any advice on how DH's drinking affects sperm? He has motility issues and doesnt drink everyday or anything, but when he does, he does!!
It's causing issues, cos I feel like he is killing the swimmers off, but he doesnt seem able/willing to stop.
That makes him sound like an alcoholic -he isnt!! Just when he does drink, he does -every 2 weeks or so.
We are rowing at the moment, am I overreacting - feel like he is reducing our already slim chances of a natural conception.

Am I mental?! xx

Hi ladies just thought I would say a quick hello before I go and tackle the mammoth task of housework :(

Hope you all have a great weekend. Africaqueen I am so happy for you that things are looking up :happydance: may it long continue!!!

Hope everything is going well for everyone else too :)

Hi everyone!

Jane22 - I'm not sure how much has an effect on sperm quality. We were told at our last appointment to not drink much and now that we are in a cycle of IVF we have both stopped drinking altogether. My husband is really looking forward to a drink but I'm not missing it at all really. My husband gets annoyed with me when I tell him he can't have baths, or heated seats on in the car or he can't ride his bike for too long because it may harm his swimmers. I just want his sperm quality to be of optimum quality!

Hope everyone else is well. I'm off out on my father in laws speed boat now. My husband and him wakeboard so thats my afternoon planned for me.

I have got my fingers crossed I'll be able to start stimming on Tuesday. The pains I had on Thursday seem to have gone so I'm hoping its a good sign.

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is well on this awful weather weekend.
Africa, glad your wait has been halved now and you can hopefully start sooner rather than later, your friend that is expecting twins is an inspiration to us all.
We are busy packing ready for our week in Newquay next week so an early morning for us tomorrow.
Hope everyone has a good week and i will check in soon.xx

hi girlies,

what a miserable rainy day! boooooooo!
hope uve all had a nice weekend!
anyone been up2 ewt nice?

im getting loads more symptoms DR this time round, its weird dunno why! lol. Ive got terrible period pains at the mo so gunna finish my tidying up and tuck into my chicken roast then snuggle up for the rest of the night! hehe :)

xxxxx

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is well on this awful weather weekend.
Africa, glad your wait has been halved now and you can hopefully start sooner rather than later, your friend that is expecting twins is an inspiration to us all.
We are busy packing ready for our week in Newquay next week so an early morning for us tomorrow.
Hope everyone has a good week and i will check in soon.xx

hiya hun, hope u both have a lovely time in Newquay! x

Hiya Laura. How u feeling hun?

I am just making a lamb roast an then we gonna settle down on the couch an watch a film. Gonna be a mad busy wk in work so enjoyin the rest today! lol xxx

Hiya Laura. How u feeling hun?

I am just making a lamb roast an then we gonna settle down on the couch an watch a film. Gonna be a mad busy wk in work so enjoyin the rest today! lol xxx

hiya hun, im not to bad hun, got quite bad period pains so feeling sorry 4 myself lol hows u hun?
mmmmm sounds nice, ive just had a chicken roast! im stuffed! lol ,
im also gunna settle down on the couch wiv phil and see if theres anything on sky hehe! u had a nice weekend hun? xxx

awww hope they pains die down soon hun and hopefully the last for a while ;-)
I had a ok wkend. I worked 10hr shift yesterday but was off today. in for 6 days straight from tomorrow doing a 60hr wk :-( dreading it! lol.

xxx

awww hope they pains die down soon hun and hopefully the last for a while ;-)
I had a ok wkend. I worked 10hr shift yesterday but was off today. in for 6 days straight from tomorrow doing a 60hr wk :-( dreading it! lol.

xxx

thanx hunny i hope so to hehe!
omg! think id be dreading it to hun! u poor thing ur gunna be shattered! :sleep: xxx

hey girlies, how r we all!

ive been researching baby aspirin today! im considering maybe getting some for this round of icsi!!! if the nurse or docs agree ofcourse!! :) i need to research it abit more tho. Im gunna ask the nurse when i go for my scan next tuesday! my sister is currently 8 months preggo and she takes it as she had a very severe case of presclampsia and was in intensive care!! when having my neice luckily she and my lil neice was ok but it was scary! i was wondering if anyone has taken it on here before?

hope all u ladies are good xxxx

hi ladies hope your all ok, dont get on here much now adays being back at work. ive had my 20 week scan today all is goin well, cant believe how fast time is going. im thinking of you all and hope u all get ur babies soon. take care xxxxxxxxxxx

awwww thats brill foxey! glad everything is goin well! take care xxx

Hi everyone - hope Monday hasnt been too painful for you all?!
I went to HC today for my day 2-4 bloods - it was hideous - the nurse got a vein, but said my blood was 'too slow' (?!). She then tried the other arm, had the same problem and in the end called the anaesthetist (in between ECs) to have a go!

She got it out of me, but went really deep, with a massive needle. My arms look terrible!

She said that we might be waiting 4-6 weeks for an appointment now, and that even then we may not start ivf on my next period, as they could be booked up by then!

Little bit depressing, but we shall see!

Hope everyone else is feeling ok? xxx

hi jane,
awwww thats not very good bout ur bloods hun! tut tut! hope ur arms ok, and hope u dnt have to wait long for ur appointment!
fingers crossed u can start ur cycle on ur nxt period hun! xxx

Hi girls,how's everyone feeling? Hope you've all had a good day!
Foxey - lovely 2 hear from u,glad that all is well xx
Africa - u ok hun?
Laura - hope the DR is going well for u and that you're not to tired. What day are u on now hun? Xx
Babydust - how r things with u? xx
Jane - sounds like you'be had a hard time today! Not sue what to make put of the booked up thing,not heard that before. U will have a better idea after your next appointment,hope u can get started soon xx. Hi to everyone else Xx

Sorry about the spelling,on my touch phone,not used to it! Haha x

Jane- That is a shame you had a bad experience with the blood tests before u even begin but all worth it x

Foxey- brillant to hear your fab news. Cant believe how fast the 20wks has gone!! can we see a scan pic? :) x

Del- How are u doing? x

Laura- Hope your headache has gone hun x

I am bloody shattered and still 50hrs to go! cant wait for a lazy sunday again! lol. Just catching up on my soaps. Did a timeline based on blood results and af and even with a speedy cons appt we are looking at early october for EC/ET :-( Hope time goes fast!
xxx

Hi girls,how's everyone feeling? Hope you've all had a good day!
Foxey - lovely 2 hear from u,glad that all is well xx
Africa - u ok hun?
Laura - hope the DR is going well for u and that you're not to tired. What day are u on now hun? Xx
Babydust - how r things with u? xx
Jane - sounds like you'be had a hard time today! Not sue what to make put of the booked up thing,not heard that before. U will have a better idea after your next appointment,hope u can get started soon xx. Hi to everyone else Xx

hi hunny, hope ur good! yeah its goin ok apart from get more symptoms this time round hehe! realy bad headaches and stuff! ive been DR for 2 weeks now and go for a scan nxt tuesday to see if i can start stimming! woop! :happydance:xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->