IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Jane- That is a shame you had a bad experience with the blood tests before u even begin but all worth it x

Foxey- brillant to hear your fab news. Cant believe how fast the 20wks has gone!! can we see a scan pic? :) x

Del- How are u doing? x

Laura- Hope your headache has gone hun x

I am bloody shattered and still 50hrs to go! cant wait for a lazy sunday again! lol. Just catching up on my soaps. Did a timeline based on blood results and af and even with a speedy cons appt we are looking at early october for EC/ET :-( Hope time goes fast!
xxx

It will soon be October hun,the summer month always fly past! I bet ur shattered! Long day! I'm well thanks,busy writing reports! School trip 2moz and it's my birthday! Oh away with work till Thursday,will go out for a meal over the weekend,but no alcohol for me! Lol! First birthday scince donkeys years without a drink!
Xxx

Hi ladies. Hope your all ok, I'm good thanks Del, just really frustrated as AF has still not arrived and so can't ring LWH to order the drugs :grrr:

one of my colleagues at work got married this month and is now planning on starting a family. I wish her all the best but I can just imagine getting really upset if she gets pregnant before me. :cry: she is the only one left that doesn't have kids apart from me.

Foxy it's great to hear a success story, just what i need. :thumbup: I know I should remain positive but I am finding it a little difficult at the moment. :(

Hi girls,how's everyone feeling? Hope you've all had a good day!
Foxey - lovely 2 hear from u,glad that all is well xx
Africa - u ok hun?
Laura - hope the DR is going well for u and that you're not to tired. What day are u on now hun? Xx
Babydust - how r things with u? xx
Jane - sounds like you'be had a hard time today! Not sue what to make put of the booked up thing,not heard that before. U will have a better idea after your next appointment,hope u can get started soon xx. Hi to everyone else Xx

hi hunny, hope ur good! yeah its goin ok apart from get more symptoms this time round hehe! realy bad headaches and stuff! ive been DR for 2 weeks now and go for a scan nxt tuesday to see if i can start stimming! woop! :happydance:xxx

2 weeks have gone quick hun. Hope the headaches are not too bad,have u been takinganything for it?,hard when u work with kids all day! Oh not long now till u start on stims! How's the belly looking with the injections? I was black and blue! All is well with mw thanks. Just updated Africa. Xxx

hi girlies!

Sarah- it will fly to october hun! cant actually believe its june already! hehe! xxx

babydust- i know its hard seeing everyone preggo aint it, my sis is 8 months pregnant and 7 other girlies at work are lol! theres a proper baby boom! i just hope i sit on the magic chair this time round hehe! we will all be preggo soon i just know it xxx

Del- thanx hun i know it as gone quick! woop! ive got a bruise on each side of my belly at the mo lol seem to bruise more this time round lol xxx

well girlies ive had a headache/ migraine all day!!! as well as hot flushes lol feelin a lil poo! hehe but its worth it!!!! xxxx wishing us all tonnes of babydust xxxx

Hi ladies, it's such a beautiful Tuesday morning :). I'm working in burnley today so I hope the weather is the same there.

Just a quick question and I'm trying to work out some time off work. During the 2ww do you have to ask to be signed off work or they sign u off regardless? I am wanting to be signed off 2 weeks and then take another 2 off as leave so I can be off for a full month and rest as much as I can.

africa how do u put scan picture on here lol. its on facebook but dont know how to put it on here, will have a go.
laura how u getting on?
babydust it is hard to be positive when your goin thru it all especially emotionally but it will be worth it all one day.
del thanks for the well wishes, how u goin?
hows everyone else? xxxxxxxxx

africa how do u put scan picture on here lol. its on facebook but dont know how to put it on here, will have a go.
laura how u getting on?
babydust it is hard to be positive when your goin thru it all especially emotionally but it will be worth it all one day.

Foxey- You would have to upload the pic to a photo hosting site such as photobucket and then you get a code to copy an paste into your siggie:winkwink: xxx

Anyone watching itv? It's LWH neonatal unit, it's ever so sad, I can't stop crying :cry:

laura how u getting on?

im gettong on ok thanx! got a few side affects of DR but apart from that im good! :thumbup: xxx

Hi girlies,

How r u all?

friday tomorrow! woop!!!

Im still sufferin wiv headaches and dizziness! booooo :( im hoping they will subside when i start stimmin hopefully next week! woop! hope ur all good girlies, and have had a ok week so far!

xxxxx

Glad ur ok Laura and hope the headaches go soon hun! Fri means nowt to me cos i work every wkend! lol. I have got sunday off tho x

Hope everyone else is ok xxx

sarah- thanx hun i hope they stop soon to, friday deffo means alot to me this week hehe! i need a break, the lil ones in my room have been lil monkeys! lol, hope ur ok hunny? xxx

Hi ladies hope you are all good and had a good week. Laura hope your headaches and dizziness disappear. I'm not looking forward to all that. Still not started my period :( its a week late, just when I want it to come on time it decides to play hide and seek.

Africaqueen hope your ok.

babydust- thanx hun, awwwww u still waiting!!!! bless ya! hope it comes soon for u hun! xxx

So do I, it's so frustrating!!! Iv just found out one of my other mates is pregnant. I just want to cry

Hi girls! Just popped in 2 see how u all are. Hope everyone's doing well. Laura u poor thing,not nice is it hun,hope u can start on your stims on Tuesday xx Africa - u ok hun? Long week for u? xx Babydust ,i'm in the same situation!! Waiting for my period to arrive so i can phone them! Today is day 29 for me so should be here any day as I'm usually regular. Looks like we will be around the same time! I don't think im starting meds till the first day of mt next period with the short protocal and u will ne on day 23 of this cycle,so we won't be far apart will we! Xxx

Yay! I might see u around. It will be nice to put a face to the name. I can't wait to start. I'm on day 35 of my cycle, my period can come anytime between day 19 and 45. It's anyone's guess. Although on my last cycle I bled for 2weeks so not sure if that has delayed this period. Who knows

Hi girlies how are we all?

well me and the wife are back from our few days in Newquay and had such a lovely time, the weather was so so with only 1 very sunny day so i have come back with a burnt face.

Laura hows things going??
Africa, dont worry the time will fly to October hun, i keep telling myself that as i not even had a first appointment yet.

Felt a little down in the dumps the other day as my bro and sister in law announced they are having another baby!! wouldnt mind but she cant look after the 2 she has got, so to say i was a little upset was an understatement and then to top it off the woman i contacted from the PCT who was a little off with me emailed and said the commissioners have come back to her saying that only women with proven fertility issues can have IVF on NHS, well i have been referred to LWH so my gynae consultant must believe there are fertility issues with me!!! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

why do so many people want to burst your bubble all at the same time!!!x

Hi girlies,
How r we all?
Its friday! Woop! :)
Stickypolly- glad u and ur wife had a lovely holiday, im doin ok thanx hun! Apart from a few symptoms! Hehe xxx

Del- how u doin hun? Xxx

Babydust- hows u hunny? Xxx

Sarah- hope ur good hun and not working to hard! Xxx

Hello to everyone else, hope ur all good! And hope everyone has a lovely weekend! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->