IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

I'm good thanks Laura - still waiting :(

Welcome back polly, glad you had a good time. Ignore what the woman from PCT said your gynea knows best

Hi to everyone else hope your all ok and baby dust to all :)

Hi girls! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!?
Welcome back Polly,glad u had a good time. Try not to worry 2 much about what the lady said,I'm sure you will be eligible for funding. X
Africa and Laura,how are things? xx
Babydust,any news? Xx
All is well with me,still waiting for my period to arrive! can't wait to get started! Xx

Hi girls.

Glad everyone is doing ok and hope those waiting for af get her asap!

Just a quickie from me. I have been feeling rough for the past 3 days but was in work yesterday and nearly fainted with hot and cold sweats and headache etc. Came home from work and been in bed since. Feel like iv been hit by a truck :-( glad dh is home to take care of me. My dad is coming round later with my mum to celebrate fathers day with me an hubby but im too ill to do anything so sending dh out to get a bucket from KFC and we are going to watch a movie on Sky. Not quite wot i had planned but my dad knows im not well xxx

Oh no africaqueen sounds like you have got the horrible bug that is going round. It really knocks you out. Hope you get well soon hunny.

Still no sign of AF. I'm on day 39 and if it does not come before day 45 I may just try doing a test. Fx

hi girlies how are we all on this nice sunny evening!!!
cant believe its sunday already boooo :( back to work tomoz!

my symptoms seem to have died down a lil over the past 2 days! :) yey lets hope thats it for the headaches and dizziness hehe! looking 4ward to going LWH tuesday mornin for a scan and to start stims hopefully! fx! hope all u girlies have had a nice wkend!

sarah- get well soon hunny!!! xxx

Del- im ok hunny, looking 4ward to moving on to stims hehe! hope ur good and AF arrives soon! xxx

Babydust- how u gettin on hun, u still waiting? xxx

Stickypolly- hows u hun? xxx

Hello to everyone else! and hope u all had a fab wkend! xxx

Hi laura

I am not too bad thanks, still cant get the negative feeling out ofme with regards this woman from the PCT said. I keep saying to my wife surely if we didnt have fertility issues we wouldnt have been referred in the first place. Suppose i am looking for some reassurance.
Will soon find out as LWH appointment is only 4 weeks away now although we are a little nervous.
Glad your symptoms have settled down fingers crossed for tuesday hun.

Big get well wishes to you Africa hope you feel better soon hun.

How is everyone else today?xx

Hi everyone!

Laura - You seem to be exactly a week behind me. I went to LWH on Tuesday for my baseline scan and they told me to start stimming on Wednesday. I'm worried they haven't put me on a hign enoug dose though as I've had no bloating or feeling in my ovaries yet. I am on three vials of menopur. Do you know how many you will be using yet? Also have you been given the trigger shot that you put in the fridge beacsue I am panicking my fridge varys in temperature in different parts of the fridge. It says on the box it has to be between 2 and 8 but I'm worried it doesn't.

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

hiya cvaeh- glad we r goin through it together just a week apart hehe! and glad u started ur stims hunny! woop! i had 3 vials of menapur last time so im guessin it will be the same this time! yeah ive got the trigger shot u put in the fridge! im sure itl be fine hun in ur fridge aslong as its cold!! dnt worry bout it! how have u been gettin on? did u get any symptoms DR hun? xxx

Hi Laura

I didn't find down regulating too bad really. It was the waiting that drove me mad because I felt like I was getting no where with it. My period was slightly heavier, had a few headaches and night sweats but nothing worse than when I was on the clomid. How many eggs did you get last cycle? I am so scared that I am not going to produce any eggs and everything is going to have to be abandoned.

How much time did you take off work last cycle of IVF? I know you work with children like me and they can be very stresful. My Year 1 class seem to sense that I am on edge at the moment and seem extra hard work at the moment. xx

i seem to have more syptoms this cycle dunno why dat is hehe! i took 2 weeks off for the 2ww last cycle but it kind of drove me mad being at home! lol but did have a nice rest it was just hard going back after it all :( . This time round im goin into work but not lifting or anything after embryo transfer,as i work wiv lil ones in a nursery, so no nappies for me hehe! ive got a few random days booked off so i have a few lil breaks in between and a nice week of begining off aug hehe! last cycle they got 11 eggs! 7 fertilised but only 5 survived :( had 1 put back and other 4 wouldnt make the freezing process so they got diguarded! :( hoping to have 2 put in this cycle and if not at least one froze hehe! OMG thats a long msg! sorry lol! xxx

hehe thanx hun, no i got a note off my doc hun, they never mentioned any time off at lwh! xxx

When I went for my bloods in April I overheard 2 men having a conversation. Both their partners had come in for ET. One already had the ET and the other was waiting. The one who had already had ET said that they sign you off for 2weeks but the other one said no one had mentioned it to them so he wasn't sure. They both also had something that looked like a machine any ideas as to what that was?

mmm was it like a blue bag hun, that they had? maybe u need to ask then hun if u want signin off! i just got me doc to do it while nobody mentioned it hehe! xxx

No it was like a big cream box with a load of buttons. If LWH don't sign me off I will ask my doc cuz I really could do with some time off.

mmmm no hun not sure what that is then! yeah y not if they dnt mention it just ask ur doc! i want a few days or maybe a week off so ive booked a few hols! but i may get a note if needed closer to transfer depends on how i feel hehe! xxx

It was very strange as they both had these big boxes with them and it seemed like they had taken it home and bought it back in.

I have just booked next week off work yippee!!! Not that it will be a relaxing one, iv got to stock up for Ramadan so will be busy making samosa's, spring roll along with a lot more lovely treat. I want to get all that out of the way before I start injecting

Hi girls.

Laura- Hope your side effects have lessened hun x

Babydust- Cant believe how quickly ramadan has came around this yr! dh observes the fasting but i dont, although we do celebrate Eid etc x

Well girls i have been Dr an iv got severe tonsillitis! got mega strong penicillin to take 2 tabs 4 times a day and been signed off work till next monday. Glad dh is home to take care of me. He made me eggy bread an we watched karate kid and now watching watching step up 3. Im lying on the couch with my blanket xxx

africa- ive been reading thru some old posts and noticed ur rubella post. im confused to why u have to wait so long for treatment after ur jab?? i to had to have my mmr jab again, i had to wait for my period and do a test to confirm i wasnt pregnant, then go and have my mmr jab, then once id had another period could then commence treatment. so i only waited two periods. they say the danger is u having the jab while pregnant, not after. i hope this helps u a little bit so u can question it.
no clue on how to upload my scan pic,will keep trying.

laura and the other lady going thru ur jabs, good luck i have everything crossed for u.

fingers crossed for u all xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"