IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi girls.

Laura- Hope your side effects have lessened hun x

Babydust- Cant believe how quickly ramadan has came around this yr! dh observes the fasting but i dont, although we do celebrate Eid etc x

Well girls i have been Dr an iv got severe tonsillitis! got mega strong penicillin to take 2 tabs 4 times a day and been signed off work till next monday. Glad dh is home to take care of me. He made me eggy bread an we watched karate kid and now watching watching step up 3. Im lying on the couch with my blanket xxx

It sure has come round quick, due to the medication I will be taking for the treatment I will be exempt. Tonsillitis does not sound like fun, make sure you get loads of rest :sleep:

Foxey- glad all is well with you. You will get a pic up one day. hehe. I need my 2nd dose of mmr jab on 6th July and then 3wks after that i get my blood tested to make sure im immune and then we await a consultant appt so not as dire as we thought. Time will go fast as we have a few social events coming up so should make the wait a little easier :)
I feel so ill now, its a good job we werent starting tx this wk! lol xxx

Babydust- Meant to ask you- Is your dh a muslim too? mine is and he has issue with giving a sample during fasting, so wondered how to overcome that if we start our cycle during it? we probs wont but just incase. xxx

Hi girls.

Laura- Hope your side effects have lessened hun x

Babydust- Cant believe how quickly ramadan has came around this yr! dh observes the fasting but i dont, although we do celebrate Eid etc x

Well girls i have been Dr an iv got severe tonsillitis! got mega strong penicillin to take 2 tabs 4 times a day and been signed off work till next monday. Glad dh is home to take care of me. He made me eggy bread an we watched karate kid and now watching watching step up 3. Im lying on the couch with my blanket xxx

hiya hun, yep they have lessened hunnny thanx! awwww u poor thing! severe tonsitlitis ouchey!!!!!!!!!!! hope u get lots of rest hunny! xxx

hi ladies, how r we all,

hope u all had a good monday hehe!
im off to LWH at 8am tomorrow for a scan and hopefully to start my stims! woop woop! we sooooo hope it works this time!!!!!! fxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!! and ofcourse good luck and fxxxxxxxxx to all u girlies!!!! xxx

Good luck for tomorrow's scan hunni. Hope the lining is nice an thin an you can stim xxx

good luck for tomorrow Laura fingers crossed you can take the next step on your journey.

we got our first appointment 4 weeks today so will hopefully learn a little more, just hoping its good news and not bad.x

Babydust- Meant to ask you- Is your dh a muslim too? mine is and he has issue with giving a sample during fasting, so wondered how to overcome that if we start our cycle during it? we probs wont but just incase. xxx

Yes he is and to be totally honest I have not thought about that, with the way things are looking our EC will fall slap bang in the middle of Ramadan oooops!!! I'll need to seek some clarity on that. Will let you know what I find out

Hey Laura best of luck for tomorrow. I shall be thinking of you :winkwink:

Good luck for your scan tomorrow laura. I have started to feel bloated and have an ache where my ovaries are today. I hope this is normal? xx

hiya cvaeh it certainly is hun, i had it when i was on menapur! i realy bloated with it, its not very nice symptoms is it, i also cried alot haha!xx

thanx 4 all ur support girlies! :D it makes me feel loved haha! xxx

Polly- Are u in the blue or pink dress on the pic? if you are in the blue, you look familiar... do you live locally? xxx

Laura- GL again for 2moz chick xxx

I am watching four of a kind and how weird that 1 woman gets to have 4 babies naturally and we go through all this for 1?? :-( nice programme tho xxx

Polly- Are u in the blue or pink dress on the pic? if you are in the blue, you look familiar... do you live locally? xxx

Laura- GL again for 2moz chick xxx

I am watching four of a kind and how weird that 1 woman gets to have 4 babies naturally and we go through all this for 1?? :-( nice programme tho xxx

Hi Africa,

i am the one in the pink dress. no we are both from cheshire hun.
me too watching 4 of a kind, amazing how similiar but different each girl was.

how you feeling hun, hope your resting up and getting plenty of being looked after.x

Hi girls,how's everyone? Any news?
Laura - good luck tomorrow hun! Fx u can start on your stims! Oooo exiting! Will pop in 2moz to see how u got on. Xxx
Africa - u feeling any better by 2night hun? Hope the anti b will kick in soon xxx
Babydust - hows things? No news with me,still waiting for Af to arrive,not like me to be late,typical! xx
Polly - loving the pic! 4 weeks will fly for u both! Bet u can't wait! Xx
Hi to all the other ladies Xx

Babydust - hows things? No news with me,still waiting for Af to arrive,not like me to be late,typical! xx

Same here, iv not been this late in over a year, I am getting back aches and cramps apart from that nothing else. I'll wait until Sunday and do a test, although I don't want to cuz I am so sick of seeing BFN. :cry:

Laura should be at LWH now. Hope everything is going well for her

Hi everyone

Hope you're all doing ok.

We have our appointment today at lwh, im nervous and excited just hoping we get some answers.

Hugs to all

x

Hi girls :)

Polly- Ah right, your wife just must remind me of someone then. Lovely pic.
I am feeling a tiny bit better but still very bad hacking cough and headaches etc so going to have another day in bed an hopefully this penicillin will kick in soon x

Babydust- Do a test hun! i ttc for 4yrs before i got my natural BFP and could not believe my eyes! lol. Good luck x

Babies7777- Good luck for your appt today x

Laura- How did the scan go hun? x

I am still not very well but feel bit better than yesterday so getting there. xxx

Hi ladies! How's everyone today?
Africa,glad ur a little better hun Xx.
Laura,hope all went well for u xx
Babies777,how did it go? Hope u got the answers u were after Xx
Well Af arrived this morning! Woohoo! Need to phone lhc,not had time yet. I'm praying we will be lucky on our third attempt! Babydust,I would do a test if no sign by weekend,you never know!! Xx
Hi to everyone else! Xx

Hi everyone

Back from our appointment, hubby has to have another SA as they said their's is more comprehensive then back in August to discuss the results. They said we would probably have ICSI if his SA is similar to last.

They were really great and i feel hopeful things will start moving soon. Hoping my ultrasound comes back ok too.

Hugs to all and hope you feel better soon Africa.

xx

hi girlies, hope we are all good!

well my appointment went good start stims tomoz woop!, got another scan on the 1st of july then should go in for EC on 4th or 5th july!!!! yey things are moving fast now!! just praying it works this time, ive never wanted anything so much in my life. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->