IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

hi girlies, hope we are all good!

well my appointment went good start stims tomoz woop!, got another scan on the 1st of july then should go in for EC on 4th or 5th july!!!! yey things are moving fast now!! just praying it works this time, ive never wanted anything so much in my life. xxx

Glad that all went well hun,I've got everything crossed for u. Think positive,I know how u feel,it's all I want. we will have our beautiful babies one day xxx

thanku hunny, i know we sure will, the stalks are waiting to drop um off hehe! xxx

hi girlies, hope we are all good!

well my appointment went good start stims tomoz woop!, got another scan on the 1st of july then should go in for EC on 4th or 5th july!!!! yey things are moving fast now!! just praying it works this time, ive never wanted anything so much in my life. xxx

Hey Laura thats great news that you can start stims tomorrow, fingers crossed and we will all get what we want soon.x

Watching baby hospital and can't stop my self from crying. So sad Xx

yep girlies im with u didnt stop crying!!! :( :( sooooooo sad xxxx

I don't know why I watch these programmes girls,I just make myself upset,I'm the same wirh one born every minute!! saying that i cry watching coronation street! such a softie! Hehe! Xx

Laura- Fab news on the scan! x

Del- Yaaay for AF! x

I am watching baby hospital and i feel sick! that mother of that poor baby michael (if you can call her a mother!) needs shooting! wot a bleeding disgrace that bitch is! dont matter if its 40 miles away . that poor baby deserves much more. Why women like that get to have kids so easily and we have to endure all this is beyond me and always will be. xxx

Laura- Fab news on the scan! x

Del- Yaaay for AF! x

I am watching baby hospital and i feel sick! that mother of that poor baby michael (if you can call her a mother!) needs shooting! wot a bleeding disgrace that bitch is! dont matter if its 40 miles away . that poor baby deserves much more. Why women like that get to have kids so easily and we have to endure all this is beyond me and always will be. xxx

My thoughts exactly when it actually interviewed her i felt so angry. she doesnt deserve to have any children your correct there.

i agree with your last statement hun, everytime i walk around our local town i always see young mothers(if you can call them that) with about 3 children hanging off the pushchair and you can tell by looking at them they are not looked after yet all of us girlies on her have so much love to give its so unfair aaaaahhhhhh.x

Life just isn't fair is it Africa. Hope ur feeling better hun. Yaaay i know,never been so pleased to see it arrive! Couldn't get hold of them at liverpool to let the know though!! Tried about 6 times today,will try again 2moz Xx

Hi Girls - it's been a few days since I was on here - glad to hear that things are going well for you all.
Exciting news Laura - all systems go - I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
I've just been watching Baby Hospital too, and felt much the same way as you all - my hubby jumped up when that girl appeared (michael's 'mother'), he knows her dad and was disgusted to say the least! She doesnt live 40 miles away either, it's 14!!!

Am still waiting for an appointment letter following my blood tests - how long should it take? Has been 1 week, 1 day so far. Wondering whether they need a prodding phone call, or if I'm just impatient!!

xxxxx

Del- They are a nightmare to get through to arent they?! i called the Northwest fertility number an she got a nurse to call me back last wk cos tried all day with the nursing stations numbers x

Polly- Yeah i see that all the time in town too and it makes me sick the way some mothers speak to their kids! i feel like telling them how lucky they are but with shit like that you would be wasting your breath :-( x

I am still feeling bloody rough but a little better than yesterday so thats good :) xxx

Hey guys, hope your all good, I never watched baby hospital and from what iv read I'm glad I didn't.

Great news for you laura. Iv got all my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Del, yay for the AF. Still no sign for me :( I want to get excited but iv had that many knock backs i can't do it.

I know it may be all in my head but my tounge is feeling really rough. Does that mean anything?

What number do you guys ring to get through. Every time I have rang, I have got through straight away. It may be engaged sometimes but when iv rang back, 5 mins later, iv had no problems. The number I ring is 0151 702 4121.

Hi girls I'm still following this thread but I have nothing to post about usually. I'm still waiting for my consultation on the 28th not long now though!

Laura so excited for you starting stims have they told you anything about a high protein diet or anything?

Africa hope you're feeling better today tonsillitis is the absolute pits

One thing I am concerned about is on one of the consent forms I have to sign, it says the first cycle is fresh and then I have to sign to consent that I have to have a frozen cycle after that (if it doesn't work 1st time) before doing another fresh cycle. With having two funded cycles, does that mean I can only have one fresh and one frozen? Don't get me wrong I'm so very grateful of the treatment, I just wanna know what I'm up against x

Hi girls I'm still following this thread but I have nothing to post about usually. I'm still waiting for my consultation on the 28th not long now though!

Laura so excited for you starting stims have they told you anything about a high protein diet or anything?

Africa hope you're feeling better today tonsillitis is the absolute pits

One thing I am concerned about is on one of the consent forms I have to sign, it says the first cycle is fresh and then I have to sign to consent that I have to have a frozen cycle after that (if it doesn't work 1st time) before doing another fresh cycle. With having two funded cycles, does that mean I can only have one fresh and one frozen? Don't get me wrong I'm so very grateful of the treatment, I just wanna know what I'm up against x

Hi,think I can help u with this one! If ur lucky enough to be able to freeze any embryos from a fresh cycle and the fresh transfer doesn't work,thenthe frozen embryo transfer count as a part of your first cycle. We had our first ivf with icsi in oct 2010,saddly didn't work. I was lucky to have 2 frozen embryos and had them transfered in march,but with no luck. So that was one funded cycle over. Starting my second funded cycle next month. Hope this makes sense Xx

Hi Everyone

I feel like I am on a bit of a rollercoaster. I felt ill when I went to bed last night and had a bit of a dodgy stomach. I got up this morning and felt worse so I phoned the women's. They said to come in straight away incase I was being over stimulated. I've not got ovarian hyperstimulation but my follicles were what they would expect on day nine of stimulating not day 7 so I have to go in for my egg collection early. I am now worried that the eggs are going tb be immature becasue they have developed quickly. I had about 20 follicles (10 over 12mm). Has anyone else been stimulated too quickly? x

Jane- Have you called the HC to get test results? its worth checking the rubella one at least cos if you are not immune that really delays things. Also most women get a appt through around 4-5wks after the results come in, so early days yet x

Cvaeh- I am not sure about this hun but if the eggs were going to be immature then they would not be saying they would do EC surely? good luck an hope all plans out x

Laura- Have u started stimming today? x

Lozmo- Hi and glad your back x

Del- Thanks for explaining that! that is good news. At least if the fresh cycle does not work, there is that lifeline before using 2nd NHS fresh cycle x

I am still not very well girlies :-( went out for a lil drive with my dad earlier when dh went back to work and was only out 10 mins an had to come home cos went boiling hot and sick so came home and had a really upset stomach and nausea and light headed so lying on couch again now watching tv xxx

Evening all!

Africaqueen - sorry to hear you are still feeling poorly, that's really no fun
Del - thanks for clearing that up about the frozen/fresh cycle - I had wondered that too.

I called HC today to ask about bloods/appointment on the number that you said Babydust, but just got an answer machine. I left a message but wasnt called back. Will try again tomorrow, am wondering about my immunity now!!

Incidentally, the mother of the girl on Baby Hospital last night, Michael's mum, has put stuff on Facebook, saying how her daughter was misrepresented (though she didnt use words that long!). People are kicking off on there big time!!

Laura & Cvaeh - hope you are feeling ok?
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->