IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Jane- If you had the mmr jab as a baby and again in school, chances are that you will be immune but the odd woman will still need a top up mmr jab so best to chase that result asap. They told me after a wk that the result was not in, so i asked them to call the lab and the nurse called me back 10 mins later to say that i showed lack of immunity so just got to wait till the 6th to get 2nd dose an then back HC 3wks after that to get blood retested and then finally when the result is in, we are good to go and then just wait for a cons appt. Aaah the waiting is doing my head in! lol. Time is going fast tho so hopefully we can start asap. Good luck with your results x

Hi girls,hope everyone is well.
Glad u found the info about the frozen transfers helpful!
Africa- sorry to hear that ur still not well xx
Cvaeh - I had ohss,not nice. Not sure about stimmulating too quickly sorry. I'm sure they will keep a close eye on you now hun. Take care Xx
How's everyone else? Laura,how u feeling hun? xx
I did manage to get hold of them today at LWH. They confirmed that i was to do the short protocol this time,have a drugs appointment on the 13th of july,meds are going to be different this time round! Xx

hey hey girlies!

how r we all today?

well ive started my stims! wooop! looking like a pin cushion today wiv sum cracking bruises on my tummy!!!! didnt realy bruise last time hehe!

Jane22- thanx hun, it is exciting! hope ur ok hun! xxx

Babydust- thanx hunny, hows u? xxx

Lozmo- thanx hunny, no they havent mentioned ewt bout a high protein diet hun! xxx

Del- hi hunny hope ur ok! xxx

Cvaeh- hi hun, hope ur feeling ok? xxx

Sarah- yep hunny started my stims! woop! hows u feeling? hope ur feelin a lil better! xxx

stickypolly- hows u hun! xxx

Hi to everyone else, sorry if i missed u! hehe

Hope we r all good!!!! xxx

Glad you have started stimms hunni and ouchy on the bruises! soon fade when u get a BFP ;-) who does the needles for you Laura? x
I am still feeling crappy but better than yesterday xxx

Hi Girls

Laura - the bruises will all be worth it when you get your BFP like Africa said. i am ok just counting the days down until our appointment just a little nrevous as still dont know what to expect really.

Africa - glad your feeling better than yesterday, hopefully things can only get better now hun.

Cvaeh, del, babydust how are we all on this lovely evening?x

Glad you have started stimms hunni and ouchy on the bruises! soon fade when u get a BFP ;-) who does the needles for you Laura? x
I am still feeling crappy but better than yesterday xxx

thanx hun, yep hope i do get a BFP! and all u lovely girlies do to!!! im glad ur feelin abit better than yesterday hunny! xxx

Hi Girls

Laura - the bruises will all be worth it when you get your BFP like Africa said. i am ok just counting the days down until our appointment just a little nrevous as still dont know what to expect really.

Africa - glad your feeling better than yesterday, hopefully things can only get better now hun.

Cvaeh, del, babydust how are we all on this lovely evening?x

awww thanx hun, and dont worry im sure it will be fine hun! xxx

Aaah girls, i feel like crap again! i have barely eaten all day due to the tummy bug i have so i had some porridge before as i was starving and its kicked the tummy bug off again so got high temp and up an down the loo(tmi sorry). My immune system must be wrecked! hopefully feel better tomorrow. Just seeing if i can manage a cuppa.

Laura- Yep hun i think u will get a BFP this time around an i pray im not far behind you! and all of us of course xxx

awwwwww hun realy hope ur better soon!!! sounds like ur having a rough time :( xxxx

Thx hun. Im goin to bed an hope i feel better in the morning.
GL with ur stimms and sweet dreams xxx

Hi ladies.

I missed the news last night but found this on the web...

https://www.liverpooldailypost.co.u...crease-chances-of-ivf-success-92534-28918789/

I think its going to really increase our chances ladies!! wonderful news xxx

Hi Girls

Can anyone recommend the best number to get through to HC on?
I have left messages on the 4260 extension (Mr Kingslands secretary) and 4121, but no joy!
Want to chase blood results and appointment letter.

Thank you xx

Hi ladies, hope your good. I'm sat in a meeting, bored out of my skull so I thought I would pop in to say hello.

Africaqueen that is great news. Let's hope it's the start for BFP all round. I am still waiting for AF.....

Jane the number I posted is the only number I have. Good luck

Jane- Try Northwest Fertility office number- 702 4287/4461

or the nursing station numbers... 4123/4249

I find i get through faster to NW fertility number but keep trying the nurses station numbers as its just pot luck when they pick up. Also they will not give you any results over the phone other than your rubella. Good luck xxx

Babydust- Crossed posts there. Yes it is wonderful news and im sure will increase BFPS overall so very hopeful :) Hope the meeting is not too long and boring! know that feeling! lol xxx

Hi Girls

Thanks for that - I just got through on 4249 number, but my results arent in yet?! She said that they can take 2 weeks to come through as they are done off-site. Only then will the process an appointment for me, which I presume will then be a 4-6 week wait.

Not happy - looks like I'll be starting a month later than I thought, unless they get sorted out quick smart.

Hmmm.

Hope everyone else is faring better! xx

Hi all

Africaqueen - That sounds promising. Do you know when they are going to start using the new machine? I am hoping they have already started using it seeing as I am going in for egg collection tomorrow. I really hope I get some fertilised embryos.

Laura- How is your stimming going? I found mixing the Menopur really stressful but it'll all be worth it in the end.

All - I went to my GP today to see if he would sign me off for a few days as I have already had two days of with this bug/quick stimulation and I am not sure when my ET is going to be next week and I wanted a few days to rest after as well. It was a locum doctor and he didn't have clue about IVF (I started telling him I was going for egg collection tomorrow and then transfer next week - He asked me why I didn't know when egg transfer was going to be?) He sais that it was against the law to sign me off before 7 days but if I went back next Tuesday He was sure one of the doctors would sign me off. I explained that if I had been in for egg transfer that day I really wouldn't be up to sitting in a hospital waiting room and he said to come the next day and it would be post dated. My worry then would be if they turned round and said I couln't have one! I never have time off and the only time I go to the doctor is with my fertility issues so I feellike screaming! I am just going to have to hope they give me a certificate next week. Aaaaaaaarh!

hi girlies, how r we all?

just read that link you had sarah, thats brill news, are they using it now? i hope so! hehe lets hope we all get our BFPSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! xxx

Hi ladies! Everyone ok?
Thanks for that Africa,let's hope it will do the job! U feeling better today? Xx
Laura,how's the stims going? xx
Hi Polly,babydust,jane and cvaeh Xx
Cvaeh, you need to sign yourself off for the first 7 days and then u will need a docs note. I wouldn't go in to the surgery,I'd phone and ask if a doctor could ring u back,I'm sure when u explain the situation they will sign u off for a week or two hun. My docs have been excellent both times and i had no problems getting a note. Does work know that your having treatment? Xx
Hope I haven't left anyone out Xxx
I'm off to dance class for an hour,spk l8r x

Hi ladies! Everyone ok?
Thanks for that Africa,let's hope it will do the job! U feeling better today? Xx
Laura,how's the stims going? xx
Hi Polly,babydust,jane and cvaeh Xx
Cvaeh, you need to sign yourself off for the first 7 days and then u will need a docs note. I wouldn't go in to the surgery,I'd phone and ask if a doctor could ring u back,I'm sure when u explain the situation they will sign u off for a week or two hun. My docs have been excellent both times and i had no problems getting a note. Does work know that your having treatment? Xx
Hope I haven't left anyone out Xxx
I'm off to dance class for an hour,spk l8r x

hi hun, the stims are going ok thanx, but i havent missed the menopur!! its a tricky one! hehe! hows u hunny? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->