IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hiya girls.

I think they are starting using the machine within the next 3mths and will start with 50 patients so praying im one of them! i really hope it makes a difference.
I am still pretty ill. I had my great uncle's funeral this morning and felt like i was gonna faint in the crem... luckily it was a quick service as it was very cold in there too.
I am still coughing my guts up and feeling hot an cold an my eyes are all poppy an weird with a waxy look to my skin so not looking too hot either... lol.

Jane- The rubella result would be in. the nurse has to call the lab to ask for result so depends which nurse u get i guess... also they would never give any other results over the phone. At least a mth is not too bad. I have to wait another 2 at least before a chance of a appt. It will all come together in the end x

xxx

sarah- awww bless ya well hope u get better soon, i sooooo hope we r one of them testing out the new embryo incubator to!! fingers crossed!!! xxxx

Hi ladies! Everyone ok?
Thanks for that Africa,let's hope it will do the job! U feeling better today? Xx
Laura,how's the stims going? xx
Hi Polly,babydust,jane and cvaeh Xx
Cvaeh, you need to sign yourself off for the first 7 days and then u will need a docs note. I wouldn't go in to the surgery,I'd phone and ask if a doctor could ring u back,I'm sure when u explain the situation they will sign u off for a week or two hun. My docs have been excellent both times and i had no problems getting a note. Does work know that your having treatment? Xx
Hope I haven't left anyone out Xxx
I'm off to dance class for an hour,spk l8r x

hi hun, the stims are going ok thanx, but i havent missed the menopur!! its a tricky one! hehe! hows u hunny? xxx

I'm ok thanks hun,glad it's Friday 2moz!. No I agree they are not the easyest of injections to prepare are they! Glad all is going well. When is your next scan? xx

Hi ladies! Everyone ok?
Thanks for that Africa,let's hope it will do the job! U feeling better today? Xx
Cvaeh, you need to sign yourself off for the first 7 days and then u will need a docs note. I wouldn't go in to the surgery,I'd phone and ask if a doctor could ring u back,I'm sure when u explain the situation they will sign u off for a week or two hun. My docs have been excellent both times and i had no problems getting a note. Does work know that your having treatment? Xx

hi hun, the stims are going ok thanx, but i havent missed the menopur!! its a tricky one! hehe! hows u hunny? xxx

I'm ok thanks hun,glad it's Friday 2moz!. No I agree they are not the easyest of injections to prepare are they! Glad all is going well. When is your next scan? xx

hi hun, my nxt scan is 1st july, and hopefully EC around the 4th or 5th! woop xxx

Hi ladies! Everyone ok?

hi hun, my nxt scan is 1st july, and hopefully EC around the 4th or 5th! woop xxx
Woopwoop! Let's hope for lots of lovely eggs! Not long now then hun! Xx

Cvaeh - hope the EC went ok today.

Africa how are you feeling hun?

Laura hows things going with the stims? not long until the scan now.

Hi everyone else how are you all?x

Hi everyone
I am back from egg collection and feel fine apart from a bit groggy. They got eleven eggs but not sure whether they were mature yet. I won't find that out until tomorrow. Thank you for all the support x

Polly- I am a little better but still coughing my head off and feel heady. Hope ur ok? x

cvaeh- Good luck for the report tomorrow hun! hope the eggs are mature. You get plenty of rest and keep drinking that water x

Laura- Hope stimms are going ok x

Jane- Hope that you got through to HC and got your rubella result x

I am still not very well but soldiering on! lol. Just gonna have a nice cuppa. Not too long till my 2nd dose of MMR vaccine now so cannot wait to start another counter after that for when i can have blood redone and then we FINALLY get to await a appt! xxx

Hi ladies. Whoop whoop its Friday!!! Boring meeting nearly over and then a week off.

Hope everyone is ok. Cvaeh it's great news about your eggs. Wish you all the best.

Laura hope stimms are going ok.

Africaqueen, Jane, polly hope all is well with you guys. Sorry if I have missed anyone.

Update on me..... Still waiting for AF. (got mixed feeling about this)

hi girlies, hope we are all ok!
yey fridayyyy!!!!
any plans for wkend girlies?

well girlies stims are goin well, slightly bloated at the mo hehe! hope i get lots of fat healthy follies!!!! FX!!

hope u all have a lovely weekend!!!! xxxx

Hi everyone
I am back from egg collection and feel fine apart from a bit groggy. They got eleven eggs but not sure whether they were mature yet. I won't find that out until tomorrow. Thank you for all the support x

hi hun, 11 eggs woop!!! thats great hun, u get some rest!! grow follies grow!!! xxx

Morning all!

Cvaeh - have got my fingers and toes crossed for you that they got some good eggs! 11 sounds like a good haul!

Hi to everyone else - Laura, how is the bloat today?! Africa queen hope you're feeling better today?
Babydust - what do you mean 'mixed feelings' - what are you thinking?

As for me, I rang HC again yesterday and spoke to admin who said my results still arent back yet, so no appointment would be made until they are in. Then I got home from work and found an appontment letter waiting for me!

So I am mightily confused and a little concerned that they dont seem to have a clue what's what!

The letter invites me to the 'Joint Consultant's clinic' on 19 July. Is that the right appointment - where they discuss results/book you in?

Hope so xxx

hiya jane
im ok thanx still a lil bloated and emotional at the mo hehe!

yeah hun ,its when u both go to discuss things wiv ur doc and usually get the ball rolling!! we had just before we started our first icsi cycle!! good luck for ur appointment hun xxx

Hi

Just thought I would let you know we got bad news this morning. None of our 11 eggs fertilized. Totally gutted and can't understand why this has happened to us x

awwwwww hunny, im sooo sorry about that! hope ur ok!!! xxx

Cvaeh I'm so sorry about the eggs. Hope are ok? How are HC supporting you through this?

Jane when I say i have mixed feelings I mean that Im glad its not arrived as it could mean I'm pregnant which would be great but if I'm not I just wish it would hurry up and come so I can get the treatment started ASAP. I am now on day 45 and still no sign although I did have some spotting last night. Nothing since. I'm too scared to test, I don't think I can take seeing another BFN

Hi

Just thought I would let you know we got bad news this morning. None of our 11 eggs fertilized. Totally gutted and can't understand why this has happened to us x

Cvaeh

sorry to hear the news about the eggs, hope your ok, hugs coming your way.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"