IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi

Just thought I would let you know we got bad news this morning. None of our 11 eggs fertilized. Totally gutted and can't understand why this has happened to us x

I'm so sorry that none fertilized for u hun. Thinking of u,be strong Xxx

Cvaeh- I am sooo sorry hun! i cant believe that has happened to you. Are you ok?? what is the plan of action now then? x

Laura- Hope stimms are going ok x

Jane- That appt came through quick :) sounds like you will be starting soon! oooh bet your excited! i cannot wait to get our appt letter after all this waiting as its so hard x

Hiya to babydust, Polly, Del, Foxey and everyone else x

I am still not too great. Still coughing a lot and sore eyes an achy body. Feeling a bit low actually. My mum is getting worse with her illness and i am a bit depressed with coping with that and getting nowhere fast with these IVF plans. I feel iv been sat on the sidelines forever whilst everyone else moves forward :-( xxx

hi girlies, how r we all!

hope uve all had a nice weekend?

its gone soo quick! boooooo! :(

cvaeh- hope ur ok hunny xxx

sarah- chin up hunny xxx

hope all u girlies are ok, keep smiling :) xxx

Hi ladies hope you all ok. AF finally arrived yesterday meaning that the treatment would take place in ramadan. After speaking to the imam at the local mosque he said as the treatment is not life threatening and can be delayed we should delay it. Just bloody typical. I had it all planned, AF was due at the beginning of the month so everything would be done and dusted before Ramadan. Stupid AF had to be late messing everything up.

Knowing my luck my next cycle will either be early or on time meaning that 23rd day will fall in Ramadan so won't be able to start until Septembers cycle. :cry:

I'm a strong believer in everything happens for a reason and I am sure there is a reason for this

Hi everyone

I've decided to take a couple of days off work to get my head round things. I am never off and can self certify for 7 days so I'll go back on Wednesday when that is up. I feel emotionally and physically drained. I was expecting someone to phone us today to explain what happened in the lab but as of yet nobody has.

They said on Saturday when they phoned with the bad news that they would send me a follow up appointment. Anyone who has had a failed/abandoned cycle how long do we have to wait for this appointment? I need to have some answers and not sure how long I can wait.

The embryologist said she thought we could try ICSI next time to try and overcome the problem but I am so scared its all going to happen again. I will do anything to have a baby though.

How long will I have to wait before trying again?

Hope everyone else is doing okay x

Hi girls.

Babydust- Aah no that is sods law isnt it?! we are most likely looking at EC being in sep anyway now so Ramadan wont effect us now, altho it could of done had we been able to start sooner. I am actually glad its down to the rubella immunity that we are delayed as i would of been more upset with a delay based on religious belief as altho my hubby is muslim i am more spiritual and would of been gutted, so i really feel for you. Sep will soon be here tho and we might be cycle buddies ;-) x

Laura- How is stimming going hunni? x

Cvaeh- I am glad u are taking some time from work. You need to emotionally charge the batteries so you are all ready for the next plan of action x

Only 9 days till next mmr jab now and then i can start the 3wk countdown to getting blood retested and then just wait a wk after that for result and then providing im immune which i bloody should be after all this! lol, we get to wait again for a consultant appt so long haul yet but soon be there! im not very well today with the tummy bug so staying at home and doing some washing and tidying up a bit xxx

Hi everyone

I've decided to take a couple of days off work to get my head round things. I am never off and can self certify for 7 days so I'll go back on Wednesday when that is up. I feel emotionally and physically drained. I was expecting someone to phone us today to explain what happened in the lab but as of yet nobody has.

They said on Saturday when they phoned with the bad news that they would send me a follow up appointment. Anyone who has had a failed/abandoned cycle how long do we have to wait for this appointment? I need to have some answers and not sure how long I can wait.

The embryologist said she thought we could try ICSI next time to try and overcome the problem but I am so scared its all going to happen again. I will do anything to have a baby though.

hi hunny, glad ur having a break hun, it was hard for me as my note was up just after our cycle failed so i had to go back to work days after! :( deffo the right thing to do hun!!!
we had our follow up not long after it failing, it was about 2 weeks later or just abit less, then we had to wait 3 months for all my hormones to go back to normal before starting this cycle now! hope this helps hun, try and relax on ur time off so ur nice and ready for ur next cycle! chin up hunny! xxx

Hi girls.

Babydust- Aah no that is sods law isnt it?! we are most likely looking at EC being in sep anyway now so Ramadan wont effect us now, altho it could of done had we been able to start sooner. I am actually glad its down to the rubella immunity that we are delayed as i would of been more upset with a delay based on religious belief as altho my hubby is muslim i am more spiritual and would of been gutted, so i really feel for you. Sep will soon be here tho and we might be cycle buddies ;-) x

Laura- How is stimming going hunni? x

Cvaeh- I am glad u are taking some time from work. You need to emotionally charge the batteries so you are all ready for the next plan of action x

Only 9 days till next mmr jab now and then i can start the 3wk countdown to getting blood retested and then just wait a wk after that for result and then providing im immune which i bloody should be after all this! lol, we get to wait again for a consultant appt so long haul yet but soon be there! im not very well today with the tummy bug so staying at home and doing some washing and tidying up a bit xxx

hiya, woop woop! it will fly for u now hunny hehe! awwww hope ur tummy bug goes soon hun!:( the stims are goin ok thanx hun, just realy bloated hehe! xxx

hi girlies, how r we all today?

im not in work today, had a rough night and got mild stomach and side pain and realy bloating! booooo :( so just chillaxin today and taking it easy! hopefully its because of my fat ovaries!!! lol. I was scared this mornin thinkin it could be OHSS then read up that only happens after your HCG shot when u ovulate! dohhhhh!!! lol im quite relieved by that now! hehe xxx

hope all u ladies are good! xxx

sending lots of babydust to us all!!

Hiya girls.

Laura- U get plenty of rest hun as your body is being pushed to the limits now x

Hiya to Del, Babydust, Cvaeh an everyone x

I am feeling a lot better tonsillitis wise but this tummy bug is not very nice. I am hoping to be nice an well for fri tho for the wedding me an dh are attending. Staying in a nice hotel overnight too so really looking forward to it xxx

Hi Girls hope we are well,

Africa, how you feeling hun?
Laura, hows things going?? not long until your scan now is it?
Cvaeh, sending hugs to you hun hope your ok under the circumstances.

Well just watched baby hospital again, even more emotional, dont know why i watch it but feel i need to every week.

hugs to everyone.xx

hiya ladies,

well cried my eyes out once again watching babyhospital hehe! soooooo sad! poor lil babas! xxx

sticky polly- im not feelin to good tonight, was off work today coz ive been sooo bloated and uncomfortable as its painful where my ovaries are! :( gunna ring lwh tomoz and see what they say! i was fine last time and didnt have anything like this apart from abit of bloating! apart from that im looking 4ward to my scan on friday if not sooner and getting the ball rolling further FX! xxxxx hows u hun?

Hello everyone

Hope ur all good and feeling better.

Hubby had his ultra sound yesterday which came back normal and is having his sa next week, fingers crossed those swimmys have been working out and are going to give a better result.

Lots of hugs to everyone who needs them

x

Good Morning

Hope ur feeling better Laura and Africa and everyone else is ok.

Hugs

Hi ladies! How's everyone doing?
Laura - How u feeling today hun? Hope everything is ok and that the bloating isn't too bad. I remember that feeling well!!! Not nice. Are u on the same dose as last time? EC will soon be here for u hun. Take it easy xx
Africa - U feeling better hun? xx
Polly - Hope all is well with u. I watched the baby hospital too, so sad. xx
Cvaeh - How are u feeling about things by now hun? xx
Babydust - Doesn't look like we will be starting at the same time then hun. Sept will soon come round and as you say everything happenes for a reason. I'm a srtong believer of that! xx
Babies777 - Good news about hubbys scan xx
Jane - How are things with u?
Foxey - Hope all is going well for u xx
Hope i've not left any one out.
All is well with me, counting the days untill the summer hols and getting started on treatment. Drugs are being delivered 2moz! woohoo! xx

hiya ladies,

well cried my eyes out once again watching babyhospital hehe! soooooo sad! poor lil babas! xxx

sticky polly- im not feelin to good tonight, was off work today coz ive been sooo bloated and uncomfortable as its painful where my ovaries are! :( gunna ring lwh tomoz and see what they say! i was fine last time and didnt have anything like this apart from abit of bloating! apart from that im looking 4ward to my scan on friday if not sooner and getting the ball rolling further FX! xxxxx hows u hun?

Hi hun

i am ok thanks, just counting down the days until our first appointment although unsure whats going to happen. keep having dreams that we go and they say we cant have any funding from the NHS.
This waiting game is awful.x

Hiya girls.

Laura- Hope u feel better soon. Shows the drugs are working big time tho ;-) x

Babies7777- Glad hubby's US was fine and good luck for SA x

Polly- Stop panicking hun! u will have knackered yourself before u begin ;-) what will be will be, but if u have fertility issues and they run tests and find u cnt get pregnant then you will be able to have IVF. So try an just chill a bit an see what happens x

Del- Ooh not long till drugs arrive now is it? bet ur so excited! x

Babydust- Hope your feeling ok after your lil delay x

I am feeling a fair bit better thank god! managed to get out for a drive to wales with my parents today and bought a wedding pressie etc for fri. Cant wait now! booked a appt to have my hair restyled tomorrow as i fancy a change of image to cheer myself up. Gonna get a spray tan aswell :) only a wk till 2nd mmr jab now! soon be there! slowly but surely eh? haha xxx

hi girlies! how r we all!

im feeling a lil poo still but hoping its a good thing :) rang lwh just to check its normal and the nurse said il be fine and its probably my body responding differently this time! so im just chilling and taking paracetamol hehe!

sarah- woop not long now hun, and u will be starting ur cycle xxx

babies777-hope ur good hun, good luck for your hubbys SA hun! xxx

Polly- dnt worry about ur appointment hun, im sure everything will be fine! xxx

Del- hope ur ok hunny! woop to drug delivery :) xxx

babydust- hows u hunny? xxx

hello to everyone else! wishin u all tonnes of babydust! xxx

hiya girlies,

have we all had a nice day!

friday tomoz! yey! im ready for the wkend now! had a rough week hehe!

last scan before EC for me tomoz, eeeeek hopefully will see what all the bloating and pain has been about! hope theres lots of fat follies containing nice eggys!!!
hehe! xxx

anyone got any plans for the wkend? xxx

R
hiya girlies,

have we all had a nice day!

friday tomoz! yey! im ready for the wkend now! had a rough week hehe!

last scan before EC for me tomoz, eeeeek hopefully will see what all the bloating and pain has been about! hope theres lots of fat follies containing nice eggys!!!
hehe! xxx

anyone got any plans for the wkend? xxx

Hi hun,just wanted to say good luck for 2moz. Hope the scan goes well. Got my delivery this morning! Can't wait to get started now but also feeling scared,just want it to work this time xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->