IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

awww yey on ur delivery! im exactly the same hun! i soooo want it to work! scared of getting excited! hehe! thanx for the good luck! :) do u know when u start um hun? xxx

Laura, good ;uck for the scan tomorrow hun lets hope lets of big follies in there ready for EC early next week.x

awww yey on ur delivery! im exactly the same hun! i soooo want it to work! scared of getting excited! hehe! thanx for the good luck! :) do u know when u start um hun? xxx

From working out my dates it should be around the week of the 18 of July! Aaaaaaa! Scary! Have my drugs appointment on the 13. Will pop in 2moz to see how u got on hun:cry: xx

Hi to everyone else hope ur all good Xx

From working out my dates it should be around the week of the 18 of July! Aaaaaaa! Scary! Have my drugs appointment on the 13. Will pop in 2moz to see how u got on hun:cry: xx

Not sure why the sad face came up! Lol. Should've been a happy one! :happydance:

aw thanx hun, yey! not long for u now then!! wooop!!! xxx

Not sure why the sad face came up! Lol. Should've been a happy one! :happydance:

haha i thought so! lol xxx:happydance:

Hi ladies can't believe it's Friday already. Where has the week gone? The weather has been great tho.

Del - whoop with the drugs. :dance:

Laura good luck today. Iv got my fx for you. Wishing there are lots of follies.

Lots of luck for the scan today Laura and lots of luck with the meds Del.

Everything crossed for u both.

Hi everyone - been a bit slack on here over the last week!

Cvaeh - I'm so sorry to hear your news. If it's not a daft question, how are you doing now?
Laura - how did it go today??!

No real news with me. On countdown to our appointment on the 19th now! REALLY bored of waiting! All the pregnant ladies at work are about to go off on maternity leave -really rubs salt in the wounds. I just want it to be me!

xxxx

Hi everyone - been a bit slack on here over the last week!

Cvaeh - I'm so sorry to hear your news. If it's not a daft question, how are you doing now?
Laura - how did it go today??!

No real news with me. On countdown to our appointment on the 19th now! REALLY bored of waiting! All the pregnant ladies at work are about to go off on maternity leave -really rubs salt in the wounds. I just want it to be me!

xxxx

i know the feeling jane, pregnant people at my work also and everytime i look at them i wonder when it will be my turn.
We have got our appointment on 18th July, its ours first one there so unsure what to expect.x

yyyeeaaahhh its the weekend thank goodness.

So how is everyone doing?

Laura, how did it go today hun? good news i hope.

Africa, how you feeling? better i hope for your functon this weekend.

Hope everyone else is doing well and looking forward t the weekend, lets hope the weather is kind to us just like last week.xx

hi girlies!

well long story about today.......

i had my scan and was told my injections had worked a lil too well :S ive got 25 follies on right ovary and 14 on left! :O no wonder ive been in pain lol! anyway after my scan she spoke about OHSS! coz im at risk of hypostimulatin after my HCG shot! she then said i needed my bloods done and they will ring me to discuss results and what will happen next. Before we went after my bloods she pre warned me that it might end in a abandoned cycle if my hormones where realy high!!!!! we was sooooo gutted!
so went to work feelin very nervous waiting for the phone call!

the nurse eventually rang at 3.45ish and said she had spoke to dr kingsland about my blood test and he said theres no reason to abandon cycle!! yey!!!!!!!!!!!!! but if i have loads and loads of eggs on monday we will have to wait for 3 months for transfer to let my body settle down! but hopefully! fingerz crossed everything will go as planned and wont have to wait!!!! either way we r soooooooo relieved and very happy it hasnt been abandoned!!!!!!!! phewwwwwwww what a day!! lol!

sorry for the long msg! haha hope all u ladies have had a good friday!!! xxx

Hi everyone

how did your scan go today laura?

I have just about come to terms with having nothing to transfer but still totally gutted. i have my follow up appointment with the embryologist in two weeks so i'm hoping he will say how we can move forward and try again. i've been reading that no fertilization can be down to immature eggs so i'm hoping the fact i only was on menopur for seven days before the trigger shot may be what caused the problem. i would have thought the embryologist that did the process would have been able to tell me this though so it could be a binding issue like she mentioned. we just have to look forward now but it is hard because the likelihood of getting pregnant naturally is even smaller now. i have been researching supplements that we could both take and found that omega3 6 9 are good and l'arginine for us both. anyone have any,advice?

sorry for my mistakes in this thread but i'm doing it on my phone x

Hi laura

you must have been posting at the same time as me.

glad you had plenty of follicled and i'll keep my fingers crossed you can transfer x

awwww thanu hunny! hows u cvaeh? hope u can start ur nxt cycle soon hunny!!!! try royal jelly hun! it boosts ur immune system and makes healthy eggs!!! i hope it does anyway coz thats what ive took with my folic acid this time round!!! hehe xxx

Hi!

Would it be okay if i joined you guys!!!?? Was made up to find the thread today when doing my ususal googling to get some info! Just registererd on the forum tonight.

Me and my husband have been ttc for two years since we got married in July 2009. I'm 34 and he's 39 so time not particularly on our side! Problems with both of us and have now been referred to LWH. Have our first appointment on 2nd August. Can anyone help with what will actually happen at that appointment? Will they just do SA on DH and my bloods etc?

Hope you are all well and staying positive! Sounds like a pretty stressful time but all worth it in the end - fingers crossed and mega babydust 4 us all:winkwink:!!!xx

Good morning ladies! I'm up bright and early! It looks like it going to be a beautiful day! How is everyone?
Laura, awwww hun sounds like u had a nightmare day yesterday! How u feeling this morning? I was in the same sitiuation with my firts round,i know what ur going through hun. They still went ahead with my transfer. I have my fx for u. Drink plenty of water a keep moving about if u can,short walks seemed to help. Xxxxxx
Africa,how's u hun? Are u pleased with the new hairstyle? Is the wedding today? If so have a great day Xx
Cvaeh,glad u had ur appointment through xx
Hi to everyone else xx. welcome kennifer x

awwww thanku hunny, dnt feel to bad just a lil uncomfortable, thats all, goin out today ta a family birthday bbq buffet thing so lookin 4ward to that in this lovely sunshine hehe! u up2 ewt nice today hunny! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->