IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

hiya girlies,

today went realy well thanx, thanku all for ur kind wishes hehe!
they managed to get 17 eggs! woop better than last time! there considerin a fresh transfer now as ive lots of bloods done today and they came back ok woop! so should go in thursday of saturday! should find out more tomoz when they ring!!! soooooo made up just got everything crossed for lots of embies now!!! xx grow embies grow xx

hope all u lovely girlies are ok!

xxx
Great news Laura!! I'm so pleased for u hun. Come on embies,grow!! You'll be on edge wating for that phone call tomorrow! I havey fx for u hun xxxx

Hi to everyone else hope you've had a good day Xxx

Thats great news Laura. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! xx

Laura that is fantastic news, I'm so happy for you. Where you there for long?

Congrats Laura thats such good news, hope they grow perfecto for u.:dust:

Hiya girls.

Babies- My dh was the same when we went to give his sample. It is such a weird enviroment to be doing something so intimate that i didnt grab the pot in time so missed a bit but ah well must of been ok as they didnt ask him to redo it so u should be ok x

Babydust- Hope all is well with you and that u are looking forward to Ramadan an then your cycle not long after x

Cvaeh- Hope you are feeling ok x

Del- Have u cooled down? i still havent! lol x

Laura- YAAAAAAY!! That is fab news hun! u keep drinking tons of water and best of luck for the phone call tomorrow! everything x'd for u hun x

Polly- Glad ur ok. Not long till ur appt now! u nervous? x

Well today was crap as ever at work. I actually hated being there after 2wks off. I am getting tired of this job. My mind is hardly on it as i dont want to be there, i want to be at home with my babies and keep feeling its what i should be doing if i had not lost our babies... stupid logic i knw, just really unhappy x

sarah- awwww hun, hope ur ok! u sound unhappy love! chin up hunny!!
not long now till ur 2nd mmr vaccine! wow thats flew! zzz

Thanks Africa, i hope we dont have to do it again as they do have the first results from the other hospital too. If we do we said we would ask for those special condoms they said you can use that way they dont get to escape :haha:

So close to your mmr too yay :happydance:

Hiya girls.

Babies- My dh was the same when we went to give his sample. It is such a weird enviroment to be doing something so intimate that i didnt grab the pot in time so missed a bit but ah well must of been ok as they didnt ask him to redo it so u should be ok x

Babydust- Hope all is well with you and that u are looking forward to Ramadan an then your cycle not long after x

Cvaeh- Hope you are feeling ok x

Del- Have u cooled down? i still havent! lol x

Laura- YAAAAAAY!! That is fab news hun! u keep drinking tons of water and best of luck for the phone call tomorrow! everything x'd for u hun x

Polly- Glad ur ok. Not long till ur appt now! u nervous? x

Well today was crap as ever at work. I actually hated being there after 2wks off. I am getting tired of this job. My mind is hardly on it as i dont want to be there, i want to be at home with my babies and keep feeling its what i should be doing if i had not lost our babies... stupid logic i knw, just really unhappy x

Laura- Thanks hun. Im just feeling a bit pissed off with my life right now but it will pass. How u feeling? was EC painful? x

Babies- Ooh i didnt knw there are special condoms? i think dh may benefit from them when we have EC as he was very nervous last time as was i and i wont be there to help him at EC will i? haha. Yep not long till my MMR now and then a 3wk wait to have blood test and a wk wait for result and then another wait for the cons appt...phew! what a lot of waiting! lol x

xxx

Laura- Thanks hun. Im just feeling a bit pissed off with my life right now but it will pass. How u feeling? was EC painful? x

Babies- Ooh i didnt knw there are special condoms? i think dh may benefit from them when we have EC as he was very nervous last time as was i and i wont be there to help him at EC will i? haha. Yep not long till my MMR now and then a 3wk wait to have blood test and a wk wait for result and then another wait for the cons appt...phew! what a lot of waiting! lol x

xxx

hiya hun, yeah my tummy is lil sore, but probably becoz i had a lot more follicles than last time and abit of fluid! im sure itl ease after a nice rest hehe! yeah hun im sure itl pass we all have to feel like that once in a while! hehe xxx big hugs!

Hi Everyone, its far far too hot tonight, another sleepless night ahead i feel.

Africa, no not long until appt now, 2 weeks today. yes very very nervous as its the unknown and not knowing whether they will actually think we qualify for IVF or not because if not its where do we go from here and when you want something so much its hard not to think the negative. Its the thoughts that we have had tests done and blood tests etc but from what i ahve been reading on here sometimes thats irrelevant as they will want to do there own at LWH etc which is a bit of travel just for a blood test etc but needs must.x

Laura, great news about your EC today fingers crossed for the phone call tomorrow for you.x

Cvaeh, how you feeling now hun?x

Hi to everyone else, hope your all well.x

yeah there was a notice up in the little office where they book you in for your sa and it was on the instructions they gave us so i def think they are the way to go if the swimmys want to run off, those pots they give u are so tiny im not surprised some get away, it seems an odd pot to give a man thats for sure.

I know what you mean about the waiting seems forever till our appointment, got the ultrasound inbetween.

I so cant wait till we all have our bfp's i just feel like my life is on hold waiting and all i long to do is stay home with my babies.

:flower:

xxx

Babies- I feel the exact same. I am tired of hating my job and yearning to be a mum x

Polly- Aww im sure u will be fine hun. It is fear of the unknown isnt it? x

Im off to get a bath and il be back soon xxx

Babies- I feel the exact same. I am tired of hating my job and yearning to be a mum x

Polly- Aww im sure u will be fine hun. It is fear of the unknown isnt it? x

Im off to get a bath and il be back soon xxx

Yes hun fear of the unknown as in what will actually happen at the first appointment.x

Our 1st appt was dissapointing tbh even tho we went there knowing our issues and that i can never get pregnant as i have no tubes and we were in there 5 mins and were told we were getting referred for IVF and to wait for PIE appt.
Have u had tests to check your fertility hun? sorry cnt rem. If there are no known reasons for u not to get pregnant and your donor was fertile then the process maybe more lengthy and they will have to do tests before referrel xxx

hi girlies, how r we today!

im off wprk again today as im a lil uncomfortable, gunna drink lots of water again and have a rest! wanna be feelin better for my ET! sooooo nervous about the phone call today! realy hope its good news! xxx

Mornin girls x

Laura- Good luck for your call!! il be on later after work to check for a update x

Our 1st appt was dissapointing tbh even tho we went there knowing our issues and that i can never get pregnant as i have no tubes and we were in there 5 mins and were told we were getting referred for IVF and to wait for PIE appt.
Have u had tests to check your fertility hun? sorry cnt rem. If there are no known reasons for u not to get pregnant and your donor was fertile then the process maybe more lengthy and they will have to do tests before referrel xxx

I have had the dye xray test, internal ultra sounds and bloods done. they all were ok so from what i can remember he said its unexplained infertility and the words of my gynae consultant at my local hospital were i think the path we need to take is IVF.
he said he would refer us to LWH to see someone with regards to this.
Yes the donor we were using was fertile as other people we are in touch with became pregnant using him after the 3/4 attempt, we are on over 2 years.xx

hiya girlies,

the embryologist rang! they fertilised 16 but 12 of them are progressin realy well! wooop!!
we r made up! just hope there lil fighters now!!!! please grow embies!!!!! should go for transfer on thursday or saturday! but think there looking more towards thursday depending on how well they progress so will only find out literally on the day if i need to go in! hehe! gettin scared now eeeeeeekkkkkk!
i pray this will work!!!!!!!!!! wishing everyone lots of luck and bfp!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Wow! Fab news hun,bet ur made up. Sounds like you've got some strong ones! Keep growing little embies!! Thursday will soon be here! Wishing u all the luck in the world hun xxx

How's everyone else? I'm getting a little nervous that my treatment is getting nearer! Xx

hiya girlies,

the embryologist rang! they fertilised 16 but 12 of them are progressin realy well! wooop!!
we r made up! just hope there lil fighters now!!!! please grow embies!!!!! should go for transfer on thursday or saturday! but think there looking more towards thursday depending on how well they progress so will only find out literally on the day if i need to go in! hehe! gettin scared now eeeeeeekkkkkk!
i pray this will work!!!!!!!!!! wishing everyone lots of luck and bfp!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Laura that is brilliant news!!! All my fingers crossed for you!!!!!!!! Hope it is Thursday so you are not in suspense for another couple of days!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->