IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi ladies! Everyone ok?
Fab news Laura,sooo pleased that things ate going well for u hun,fx for saturday xx
Africa, u ok hun? We had 6 pupps altogether but one died :-( . The other five are doing well. They are beautiful black and white little sheepdogs! How do i upload a pic to have as my profile? xx

How's everyone else doing? Lots of appointments coming up in the next 2 weeks Xx

I've not been too good today,I've had pain low down where my ovaries are and around my lower back on and off for weeks,more so on one side,but tried to ignore them! The pain was so bad this morning that I had to go and see my doc. She thinks that i might have an ovarian cyst!! Great! Just what I wanted! She said that it could be a side affect of the ohss. Need to phone liverpool in the morning to see if i can have a scan while im thete next week!! Doc is going to fax a letter too. Typical. Nothing's ever easy.

Laura, thts great news about the embies, fx for saturday and hope they keep progressing well and are strong.

Hi Del, aww hw cute 5 little bundles of fur bet they are keeping you busy. Yes lors of appointments coming up for evryone cant wait for ours its seem to be ages away now its just over a week. Just hope we hear things we would like to hear!!!

Hey to everyone else, hope all is good plus bonus its friday tomorrow.x

Hi ladies! Everyone ok?
Fab news Laura,sooo pleased that things ate going well for u hun,fx for saturday xx
Africa, u ok hun? We had 6 pupps altogether but one died :-( . The other five are doing well. They are beautiful black and white little sheepdogs! How do i upload a pic to have as my profile? xx

How's everyone else doing? Lots of appointments coming up in the next 2 weeks Xx

I've not been too good today,I've had pain low down where my ovaries are and around my lower back on and off for weeks,more so on one side,but tried to ignore them! The pain was so bad this morning that I had to go and see my doc. She thinks that i might have an ovarian cyst!! Great! Just what I wanted! She said that it could be a side affect of the ohss. Need to phone liverpool in the morning to see if i can have a scan while im thete next week!! Doc is going to fax a letter too. Typical. Nothing's ever easy.

yep hun, sounds like me hunny! get checked out! it is painful! hope ur ok xxx

Aaaaah girls just wrote a long post an lost the lot when my connection went so this is the short version nw sorry...

Del- Sorry to hear about the poor lil pup, glad others are ok. Hope u dnt have a cyst x

babyplease- hope ur ok x

Laura- Thats FAB news! good luck for sat an ur blasts x

Caz- Glad ur ok. GL with clomid x

Polly- 12 days will fly by x

Well i am chillin cos knackered after a crap day. Roll on 8pm tomorrow! deffo gonna have a few big glasses of wine with the girls! lol xxx

Hi everyone, hope everyone is doing well!
I haven't written anything on here for a while I just felt like I needed a break after out failed cycle. We have our follow up appointment next week so I'm hoping we are going to get some news on how to move forward. I am terrified its going to be really bad news though.

Laura - Sounds like your cycle is going well. Did you have ICSI this time? The embryologist mentioned to us on the phone it is possible that ICSI will be our next step.

Africaqueen - Any news on your rubella immunity?

Hope everyone is well. I have lost track of things lately xxx

Hi girls,hope everyone is well xx
Laura,just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow hun,hope it goes well and that u have some lovely strong embies ready to go back and snuggle in! Xxx

Hi everyone, hope everyone is doing well!
I haven't written anything on here for a while I just felt like I needed a break after out failed cycle. We have our follow up appointment next week so I'm hoping we are going to get some news on how to move forward. I am terrified its going to be really bad news though.

Laura - Sounds like your cycle is going well. Did you have ICSI this time? The embryologist mentioned to us on the phone it is possible that ICSI will be our next step.

Africaqueen - Any news on your rubella immunity?

Hope everyone is well. I have lost track of things lately xxx

hiya hunny, thanx, yeah we have to have icsi hun, thats what we had last time due to partners infertility! good luck hunny! xxx

Hello everyone been following this thread for a while and just thought i would say hi and wish everyone lots of luck especially you Laura for tomorrow!

Me and OH been ttc for year and half and recently been referred to LWH. Its all very daunting and not sure what to expect! how long does it usually take before you get the first appointment?...im so impatient!

Hi everyone

Hope you're all enjoying the weekend.

Laura lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: hope today goes great.

Africa hope your jab went well :flower:

Hi to everyone else and lots of luck for your appointments.

Hi ladies hope your all good. Glad it's the weekend although it's not going to be much of a weekend for me. Got loads of catching up to do at work so will be spending most of the weekend doing that. So much for taking a week off.

Laura - good luck and I hope everything goes ok for you.

Welcome melbram - the waiting is the painful part of the whole journey. Hang in there and remain positive.

Have a great weekend ladies :)

hi girlies,

well today went well! ended up havin one beautiful blasto put back! due to a few of the others being at blasto stage but just needed a few more hours to develop! we r very pleased as we never had any blastos last time!:) just hope the others that keep fighting can be frozen!!! xxxx

hope all u girlies are good and are havin a nice wkend! xxx

Hi girls! How's everyone doing?
Laura,brilliant news hun,sounds very positive. I have my fx for u. How r u feeling today? Xx
Welcome melbram,hope u get your appointment soon x

Hi girls :)

Cvaeh- Glad to see you back and looking forward again. Best of luck with your appt x

Babies- Jab bloody hurt actually this time! she was in a rush so just stabbed it in. Ah well all worth it in the end eh? :) Hows things with you? x

Melbram- Welcome! when did you have your PIE? you need that before cons appt x

Laura- FAB news hun!! blasto is a good sign and gives you a better chance so this could be your time! woohoo :) Hope they manage to get some frosties for you x

Babydust- Booo to working all wkend! x

Hi to everyone else.

I went to the bbq yesterday at our friend's house but only stayed there a few hrs and had 2 drinks cos i felt a bit rough. lol. I am really worried tho ladies... a few days ago i started getting cramps like af was coming and im not due till the 18th and never come early... then yesterday i had my usual cup of coffee and it tasted vile to me so i left it. Then before i went the loo and noticed pink on the tissue when i wiped... still the same now. All these things happened with my 2 ectopics... i am shitting myself! can i still have a ectopic with no tubes left? there will still be tiny stumps where the tubes used to be wont there? i am going to get a few bits from the shops soon so im going to pick up a cheapie test just to put my mind at rest :-( xxx

Ouch i hate it when they do that it feels like they go right down to the bone!
I'm ok thanks, due af soon :( so hoping she gets lost instead.
Lets us know how it goes with the test, i have heard miracle stories where women have gotten pregnant with no tubes and its managed to implant in the right place, so you never know, would be amazing if it happened to you. Keep us posted :flower:

Hi girls :)

Cvaeh- Glad to see you back and looking forward again. Best of luck with your appt x

Babies- Jab bloody hurt actually this time! she was in a rush so just stabbed it in. Ah well all worth it in the end eh? :) Hows things with you? x

Melbram- Welcome! when did you have your PIE? you need that before cons appt x

Laura- FAB news hun!! blasto is a good sign and gives you a better chance so this could be your time! woohoo :) Hope they manage to get some frosties for you x

Babydust- Booo to working all wkend! x

Hi to everyone else.

I went to the bbq yesterday at our friend's house but only stayed there a few hrs and had 2 drinks cos i felt a bit rough. lol. I am really worried tho ladies... a few days ago i started getting cramps like af was coming and im not due till the 18th and never come early... then yesterday i had my usual cup of coffee and it tasted vile to me so i left it. Then before i went the loo and noticed pink on the tissue when i wiped... still the same now. All these things happened with my 2 ectopics... i am shitting myself! can i still have a ectopic with no tubes left? there will still be tiny stumps where the tubes used to be wont there? i am going to get a few bits from the shops soon so im going to pick up a cheapie test just to put my mind at rest :-( xxx

Well i did the test and got a negative thankfully! i was sooo scared! i am still worried tho as there is no red blood just pink an i am having full on af style cramps, as well as shooting pains in my left side... :-( xxx

Hope you feel better, i would go the docs and get it checked out when you can to put your mind at rest. :hugs:

Well i did the test and got a negative thankfully! i was sooo scared! i am still worried tho as there is no red blood just pink an i am having full on af style cramps, as well as shooting pains in my left side... :-( xxx

Thanks girls.
I am so worried due to past experience and its playing on my mind more as its 1 yr on the 12th since i lost our 2nd baby and my 2nd tube :-(

Laura- U feeling ok? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->