IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

hiya girlies,

the embryologist rang! they fertilised 16 but 12 of them are progressin realy well! wooop!!
we r made up! just hope there lil fighters now!!!! please grow embies!!!!! should go for transfer on thursday or saturday! but think there looking more towards thursday depending on how well they progress so will only find out literally on the day if i need to go in! hehe! gettin scared now eeeeeeekkkkkk!
i pray this will work!!!!!!!!!! wishing everyone lots of luck and bfp!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Thats excellent news hun, fingers crossed for Thursday but even if it is Saturday it will be here before you know it.xx

:hi: girls just popping in to wish Laura all the luck in the world x x x

awwww thanku lovely girlies! ur just great hehe xxx

Lots of luck Laura, do you have a choice at lwh about how many go back in?

:dust:

babies777- hi hun and thanx, yeah u have a choice 2 is max! but they try and advise u to just have one but cant do anything about it if u want two hehe! we r gunna see as to how much they have progressed to how many but have asked for 2 xxx

Laura- WOW! That is fab news! 1 of those is your baby! or maybe 2! haha x

Foxey- How are u doing? how far along now? x

Caz- Whats happening with u chick? x

Polly- they will probs do their own tests etc and go from there or they may just refer you. Really depends on who you get i suppose. If u have been ttc every cycle for 2yrs then i would hope they will just refer u straight away ;-) x

I go for my mmr jab tomorrow morning before work an i cnt wait! it means i can start my next count down! lol xxx

sarah- aww thanku hun i realy hope so! awwwww yey the countdown begins! hope it goes well hunny! woop :) xxx

Polly- they will probs do their own tests etc and go from there or they may just refer you. Really depends on who you get i suppose. If u have been ttc every cycle for 2yrs then i would hope they will just refer u straight away ;-) x

I go for my mmr jab tomorrow morning before work an i cnt wait! it means i can start my next count down! lol xxx

Hi Africa, good luck tomorrow with your MMR Jab then things can get moving for you.
Yes been trying ttc every cycle for over 2 years now thats why my hosp gynae referred us to LWH to the clinic of Dr Lewis-Jones.x

Hi girls - how are you all doing?

Laura - great news of the number of embryos - fingers crossed they keep growing nicely for you!
Africaqueen - how did you get on today? Hope the jab was ok - one more tick in the box for you!

I'm pretty fed up today - one of the girls at work finished for her mat leave today, we started trying around the same time and it really brings it home. Feeling pretty sad. I'll be ok if the ivf works first time, but if it doesnt then I think I'm going to be fairly depressed.

I know you all feel the same, some undoubtedly worse. It's just not fair!!

xxxxx

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well? Really busy day for me,summer fair and disco! When I got home the dog had delivered one puppy! Number 2 has just arrived,i'm sure there will be a few more within the next hour or 2! Aaaaaaa!
Africa,how r u hun? Ur one step closer after today's jab! Xx
Laura,how r u feeling today? Hope u get that phone call early tomorrow morning calling u in for transfer! Good luck hun Xx
jane22,yep it's hard hun. As I've said before on this thread,u find the strength from somewhere to keep going. I'm hoping that It's 3 time lucky for us.Xx
Hi to everyone else xx

hi girlies,

how r we all, im still bloated and a lil uncomfortable but it seems to be a bit better day by day! so thats good hopefully i will feel a lot better in a few weeks lol! xxx

hope uve all had a nice day!

sarah- how did it go today hunny? xxx

Hiya girls.

Del- Yaaay to the puppies! i wanna see some pics pleeeease cos im animal mad! lol. What breed of dog is it? x

Laura- Hope u are resting up an gettin ready to be PUPO mrs! haha x

Polly- Hope ur ok x

Jane- Yes it is so hard. The world and its dog have had babies in the time iv been ttc so its water off a ducks back now. Im a bit numb i suppose after all we have been thru...helps a bit. Not long for you now x

Well i had my MMR jab today so all done now an just need to wait 21 days to go HC and get my blood tested. I hope time goes fast! got a few nice things lined up for the next few wks with dh... BBQ on sat, wedding in stafford the next wkend so should help time go faster! lol xxx

Hiya girls.

Del- Yaaay to the puppies! i wanna see some pics pleeeease cos im animal mad! lol. What breed of dog is it? x

Laura- Hope u are resting up an gettin ready to be PUPO mrs! haha x

Polly- Hope ur ok x

Jane- Yes it is so hard. The world and its dog have had babies in the time iv been ttc so its water off a ducks back now. Im a bit numb i suppose after all we have been thru...helps a bit. Not long for you now x

Well i had my MMR jab today so all done now an just need to wait 21 days to go HC and get my blood tested. I hope time goes fast! got a few nice things lined up for the next few wks with dh... BBQ on sat, wedding in stafford the next wkend so should help time go faster! lol xxx

Hey Africa, glad te MMR went ok, 21 days will fly by hun especially when you have things to look forward to.

I am ok i think just wish the time would fly so we can have our appointment and i can chill out a little, only 12 days until appointment time.xx

hiya girlies,

how are we all today?

friday tomoz! yey! deffo ready for the weekend now :)

well girlies the embryologist rang today and said outta our 12 embies we have 4 are progressin a lil slower but 8 are brill and at the stage they should be at 3 days! wooop!
so there leavin um to see if we get any blasts this time! yey! FX! my transfer is saturday at 10 am! eeeeeek cant wait now just hope they keep bein lil fighters! xxx

lots of luck and babydust to all u lovely ladies xxx

Hi Laura that is great news, I'm sure they will fight on

Hope the rest of you girlies are ok.

nothing new her hun still on clomid cycle 4 just o and in the tww now hun how are you hun hope your ok x x x:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->