IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Totally understandable with what happened to you, truly awful, you def deserve your bfp, asap! :hugs:

Thanks girls.
I am so worried due to past experience and its playing on my mind more as its 1 yr on the 12th since i lost our 2nd baby and my 2nd tube :-(

Laura- U feeling ok? xxx

hi girlies, hope ur all ok?

hope we have all had a nice wkend!

im feelin great, just chillaxin after my nice sunday roast hehe! stuffed now! we are prayin and hoping for our BFP!!!!!!!!!!! :D

lots of babydust to u all!
xxx

Hey girls, i was thinking of planning a little meet up in liverpool or manchester early August if everyone is up for it? think it would be lovely to meet eachother and have a nice spot of lunch somewhere? let me know what u all think xxx

Hi girls :)

Cvaeh- Glad to see you back and looking forward again. Best of luck with your appt x

Babies- Jab bloody hurt actually this time! she was in a rush so just stabbed it in. Ah well all worth it in the end eh? :) Hows things with you? x

Melbram- Welcome! when did you have your PIE? you need that before cons appt x

Laura- FAB news hun!! blasto is a good sign and gives you a better chance so this could be your time! woohoo :) Hope they manage to get some frosties for you x

Babydust- Booo to working all wkend! x

Hi to everyone else.

I went to the bbq yesterday at our friend's house but only stayed there a few hrs and had 2 drinks cos i felt a bit rough. lol. I am really worried tho ladies... a few days ago i started getting cramps like af was coming and im not due till the 18th and never come early... then yesterday i had my usual cup of coffee and it tasted vile to me so i left it. Then before i went the loo and noticed pink on the tissue when i wiped... still the same now. All these things happened with my 2 ectopics... i am shitting myself! can i still have a ectopic with no tubes left? there will still be tiny stumps where the tubes used to be wont there? i am going to get a few bits from the shops soon so im going to pick up a cheapie test just to put my mind at rest :-( xxx

Hope everything is ok Africaqueen!

In response to your questions i havent even been to the PIE yet so i am way behind you guyes in all of this - i think it will be a good few week before i get a date for that which is really frustrating just want to know everything about it now. The info im picking up from you all is great but not quite up on the lingo yet and what order everything happens but in but i gues all will be revealed when its my time

Hope everyone else is well x

Hey girls, i was thinking of planning a little meet up in liverpool or manchester early August if everyone is up for it? think it would be lovely to meet eachother and have a nice spot of lunch somewhere? let me know what u all think xxx

Sounds like a great idea, you'll have to count me out tho, with it being Ramadan in august i will have to decline.

Hey Laura glad your having a nice relaxing time. Take it easy and hopefully ur little one will snuggle up inside you and make itself at home for the next nine months. Fx

Melbram- Have u been referred for IVF at the womens or u still waiting? we were referred by my GP in Feb, had appt with consultant in April who said funding was avail in my area and he referred us for PIE(Patient information evening) which was end of may. You get all your consent forms and blood an semen forms etc at PIE and get given a talk by the dr and other professionals etc. It is very informative and is the first step of NHS treatment as you legally have to start treatment such as blood tests etc within 3mths of PIE. We had all our tests and it came back that i have no immunity to rubella so i had to have a MMR vaccine last mth and then my 2nd dose was a few days ago so just have to wait for 17 days now to get retested and make sure im immune and then we get referred for cons appt to discuss our test results and hopefully get a idea of a start date xxx

Babydust- Ah of course. That is a shame. Im sure we can always arrange a christmas meet up aswell and im sure that a few of us will be pregnant then :) xxx

Hi everyone!

Brilliant news Laura - fingers crossed for you!

Hello everyone else.

Melbram - you are prob at same stage as us - me and my DH just been referred by our GP to LWH? Our GP gave us a password and unique number so we could go on the NHS webside and use the "choose and book" scheme to book our appt - we've got our's for 2nd August. Are you just waiting to receive an appointment through the post?

xxx

Evening ladies, and welcome to Kennifer and Melbram, to the wonderful world of waiting for appointments!!
Laura - massive fingers crossed for you and your blasto - hope it's a sticky one!
Africaqueen - Are you ok now? Has the bleeding stopped? Hopefully you have been/are going to the docs to get checked out.

Hope that everyone else is ok - no news from me, just waiting for our consultants appointment next week -really hope we can start in August! xx

Africaqueen - thank you for all that information. My GP has referred me to LWH and told me without IVF i have no chance of conceiving naturally so waiting for my first point of contact from LWH which i gues will be an appointment for PIE
- how frustrating for you with your Rubella Jab! however once you finally have your baby in your arms all the waiting and frustration wont matter

Kennifer - i havent had anything like that from my GP - he did ring last week to say he had sent the letter to LWH but nothing else - that sounds great being able to book yourself instead of waiting

Hope everyone else is well x

Evening ladies! How's everyone doing? I'm counting down the days untill the summer hols! Not long now! I've got my drugs appointment Wednesday afternoon,aaaaaaa! Can't belive It's come round so quick.
Africa, how u feeling hun? Meeting up sounds good,I'll be in liverpool often once i start this short protocol,the nurse warned me that I could be in every other day! It takes me about 2 hours to get there,but hopefully it will be worth it.Xx
Laura,u ok? Any news on the other embies? Hope u get some frosties. Xx
It's lovely to see the thread so busy. Hope all u girls waiting on appointments get them soonxx
Melbram,hi hun,noticed ur in north Wales too! Xx
Hi everyone else Xx

Hi Everyone so how was the weekend for you all?

Africa- how are you feeling now hun?

Laura - hows things going? hope the embie is nice and warm and sticking fast.

Welcome Melbram, i never had a booking appointment from my Gynae consultant, i had a letter sent to LWH and then i had a letter back for an appointment to Dr Lewis-Jones clinic so unsure whats going to actually happen but not long to wait now as its next Monday!!! so we will at least have some answers then whether good or not.

Blimey Del thats some travelling isnt it, its going to take us about an hour to get there but these things need to be done to enable us all to get our little bundle of joy.

Hope everyone else is doing well.xx

HI Del yes im North Wales - Wrexham where abouts are you?

Stickypolly - today is almost over then its a straight run to next week - you know how quick Mondays come around :thumbup:

HI Del yes im North Wales - Wrexham where abouts are you?

Stickypolly - today is almost over then its a straight run to next week - you know how quick Mondays come around :thumbup:

Yes i know how quick Mondays come round hun, its just whether we get the answers we are looking for next Monday.

Wrexham hey not too far from me in Cheshire.x

Fingers crossed that it goes well for you and you get the answers you need to move forward

hello ladies, im a stranger on here now but do try to keep up with u all.

laura how r ya? great news hope the little bugger sticks :). ive got everything crossed for you.

africa im 24 weeks now, its flying by. im feeling good, little bean's gonna be a gymnast or footballer when its older :). hows things going ur end? glad u got ur mmr finally, all hurdles that annoy you but get you to the end result eventually.

hi to everyone else and welcome to the ladies who have joined recently.

fingers crossed for everyone xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Everyone so how was the weekend for you all?

Africa- how are you feeling now hun?

Laura - hows things going? hope the embie is nice and warm and sticking fast.

Welcome Melbram, i never had a booking appointment from my Gynae consultant, i had a letter sent to LWH and then i had a letter back for an appointment to Dr Lewis-Jones clinic so unsure whats going to actually happen but not long to wait now as its next Monday!!! so we will at least have some answers then whether good or not.

Blimey Del thats some travelling isnt it, its going to take us about an hour to get there but these things need to be done to enable us all to get our little bundle of joy.

Hope everyone else is doing well.xx

Yeh hun, takes a lot out of u on top of the treatment! I'm sure it will be worth it in the end. I bet u can't wait till next week now. Exiting times Polly xx

hello ladies, im a stranger on here now but do try to keep up with u all.

laura how r ya? great news hope the little bugger sticks :). ive got everything crossed for you.

africa im 24 weeks now, its flying by. im feeling good, little bean's gonna be a gymnast or footballer when its older :). hows things going ur end? glad u got ur mmr finally, all hurdles that annoy you but get you to the end result eventually.

hi to everyone else and welcome to the ladies who have joined recently.

fingers crossed for everyone xxxxxxxxxxx

Glad that all is going well foxey. Nice to hear from u xx

Hi girls.

Sorry not posting much. Its a yr today since we lost our 2nd angel:angel:

Hope everyone is ok. Il be on properly tomorrow xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member