IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

How is everyone tonight?x

Laura how you feeling hun?x

we have our appointment in less than a week now so getting more nervous as each day approaches.

Del - it will all be worth it, think i feel a mixture of nervous and excitment to be honest.x

hi girlies,

how r we all?

ive had a lil bit of a upset tummy over the last few days! :S not been off the toilet! sorry if tmi!! hehe! apart from that i feel ok, just hope our lil embie sticks, i realy do! kind of dreading test day!!! not heard if we have any frosties yet! just waiting on a letter from them! FX we do have, even if its just one! :) im just gunna continue prayin and hoping it works and keepin myself busy runnin around after the lil monkeys in my room at work haha!

hope all u ladies are good, sending u all lots of luck and ofcourse babydust!!!!!!! xxx

Hi everyone,just thought i'd drop in and say hi to everyone. i've no news, just waiting for our follow up appointment on friday. i'm just hoping our problem is something that can be fixed.

laura sounds like things are going well for you. i'll keep my fingers crossed for you c

africa sending you a big hug. meeting up sound good but it depends when in august so let me know when you decide.x

hello to everyone else and good luck with all the appointments coming up. x

Hi everyone

Hope you're all good.

I had my ultrasound today, she said i have a simple cyst on left ovary but nothing to worry about they usually go by themselves and everything else looks fine. Funny as i had an ultrasound a couple of years back and they said the same thing about the cyst and wanted me to have another scan two weeks later and when i did it had completely gone so the doctor said i must have been ovulating at the time so im wondering if its the same this time just building up to ovulate as i always ovulate early. Anyways we just have to wait for the appointment in August and see whats next. We saw hubbys gp last night for a discussion re his blood test and ultra sound, he said his ultra is normal and his testosterone is at the low end of normal at 7.3 but doesnt feel it needs to be supplemented unless the hospital say different. He also went through his sperm anay with us and it sounds bad but will have to see what the second one is like when we go back in Aug, unless its improved i think it will be icsi for us which is what the consultant we saw last time suggested on his old results. Does anyone know if my cyst hasnt gone whether or not that impacts the treatment?

Anyways sorry for the long post ooooh before i go hubbys doc also said that he is seeing more and more men with fertility declining than ever before, yet they are not sure why.

Lot of luck to everyone else

xx

Hi Girls

Laura - hows things going hun, hope embie is still stuck nice and strong.x

Africa - how your feeling a little better after other day.x

Cvaeh - good luck for appointment.x

Babies - lets keep our fingers crosed that the little cyst just goes on its on and all will be ok so things can progress in the correct direction.x

Nothing has changed with me trying to stay positive for our appointment on Monday, finding it easier to be happy today as it is our 4th Wedding Anniversary so ready for a happy happy weekend with my lovely wife.

How is everyone? are we all still waiting on appointments?x

hi girlies,

im kind ofdown in the dumps today! :(

got our letter about our embies being froze and none made it!!!!!
soooooo angry and upset mainly becoz out of 17 embies they got one blasto! and the other blastos didnt make it!!!!!!!!!! booooooo just realy praying now that this one is a fighter and ends up bein a lil miracle!!!!! FXXXXXXXXXX

hope everyone is good and good luck to u all at upcomin appointments xxx

Aw fingers crossed for you Laura and sorry to hear you had no frosties - When do you find out whether this little one has stuck?

My friend found out she's having a little girl today this will be her third child - i am happy for her but stil feel crappy about it - why is it so easy for some and not for us :growlmad:

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary Stickypolly :happydance: not much longer now :)

Hey ladies, Laura I'm so sorry to hear you had no frosties, fx this one sticks.

I know what you mean melbram, it's my 5th wedding anniversary tomorrow and we have been ttc for the past 4years. Iv got to go to a 1st birthday party on Sat at my sis in laws. She started for a family after me and now has a gorgeous little boy. I cant help feeling that should have been me. I'm dreading being surrounded by kids. Worst of all is
the old biddies will be quizzing me on why I'm not getting a move on. Argh why me!!! :cry:

Hey ladies, Laura I'm so sorry to hear you had no frosties, fx this one sticks.

I know what you mean melbram, it's my 5th wedding anniversary tomorrow and we have been ttc for the past 4years. Iv got to go to a 1st birthday party on Sat at my sis in laws. She started for a family after me and now has a gorgeous little boy. I cant help feeling that should have been me. I'm dreading being surrounded by kids. Worst of all is
the old biddies will be quizzing me on why I'm not getting a move on. Argh why me!!! :cry:

That is rubbish - where are you up to with everything?

we have only been trying to conceive for year and a half and im so frustrated now but at least we no the reason why and there is hope through IVF etc just want things to move a bit quicker so i can get started with things

Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow :flower:

Hi Ladies - hope you are all doing ok - just wanted to pop in and say hi.

Laura try not to get too down, you only need the one, and you have a good'un inside you right now!

Going to be checking our paperwork this weekend, ready for our appointment on Tuesday!!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend xx

Hi girls.

Just a quick one from me as i keep losing long posts due to crap connection! Grrrr.

Laura- Sorry u never got frosties but lets hope this one sticks xx

Polly- Not long till ur appt now! xx

Babies- Glad appt went ok xx

Babydust- Hope all is good with u xx

Del- How are u doing? xx

Hi to Caz, Jane, foxey, Melbram and everyone else xxx

I am ok. Was on a downer with my angels anniversary but feeling better now. Off to a wedding in Newcastle Staffs now with hubby an stayin in nice hotel tonight so il be back on tomorrow night xxx

Hi everyone, hope everyone is well!

Just thought I would let everyone know how my appointment went yesterday. We saw the embryologist first and he said that the lack of fertilization could have been bad luck but it was more likely to be a problem with the signals the egg or sperm are giving out. He is hopeful ICSI will help solve the problem. He said everything on paper looked great, my eggs were mature and good quality, my dh's sperm was very good but we just didn't get fertilisation. He initially said he wanted me to stay on exactly the same dose and repeat the cycle in September. We then went to see the consultant and he said we were going to do it on a lower dose at the end of August. I am a little confused what we are going to be doing but I have to phone on the first day of my August period. We are going to book a holiday in the meantime. I think this cycle is going to be a long one as I am on day 14 and no signs of ovulation yet!

Laura - How are you feeling? When can you test? I've got my fingers crossed for you xx

Africaqueen - Glad your feeling better. When do you think you will be starting your first cycle? We may be going through it together if its September.

Hope everyone else is good xx

Hi Im new to this tread been invited to the patient information evening at the hewit centre in august. Can't believe how east its come. What should we expect at this? Anyone at the same point were at?. X

Hi lovely ladies,hope everyone is having a nice weekend. Sorry that ive not posted for a few days,end of term is always a busy time at work.
Laura,I'm sorry that u didnt get any frosties hun, let's hope that your little one has snuggled in for u. How are u coping with the 2ww? Ur half way there now. I always find the 2ww hard.Xx
Africa,hows u hun? How did the wedding go? x
Cvaeh,glad u got some answers hun x
Good luck with the appointments on monday and Tuesday girls Xx
Welcome lanny x Hi to everyone i havent mentioned xx
I had my drugs appointment on Wednesday,the process is much quicker on the short protocol and very intens. They also scaned me and found cysts,so my gp was right! One has collapsed and thats why I was in so much pain last week. They told me that they are in result of my ohss from the first round. They're not sure if they will affect my treatment,will reassess when i go in for my base line scan within the next week or so. I really hope they won't put my treatment on hold. That would be just my luck! Xxx

Hi Im new to this tread been invited to the patient information evening at the hewit centre in august. Can't believe how east its come. What should we expect at this? Anyone at the same point were at?. X

Hi lanny & welcome.

So what stage are you at then? Is the PIE going to be your first appointment at LWH or have you already been to the consultant clinic?
We were referred there in may of this year & got an appointment in the clinic of Dr Lewis-Jones which is tomorrow so unsure what toexpect.
The other girls in the thread can provide more info as all at different stages and they are all lovely & helpful.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->