IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi girls.

Laura- How is the 2ww going hun? x

Polly- Best of luck for tomorrow an i hope u get the referral for PIE x

Del- Hope these cysts dont delay your treatment but if they do, its all to ensure u have the best chance of success so will all be worth it. Fingers crossed u will be fine x

Cvaeh- The meeting sounds positive and im glad they have high hopes for next time. Yes it is very likely that we will be starting in Sep as there's no way we can start before even if we had the chance as its Ramadan and dh cant 'give a sample' during this time. So looks like we could be cycle buddies! x

Hi to everyone else and hope we all had a good wkend x

We got home from the wedding before and im glad to be cosy in my pj's watching a film with a cuppa as the weather is awful isnt it?! The wedding was lovely but we were in bed by 10.30 as had been a long day and we cant take the pace anymore! haha xxx

Hi girls.

Laura- How is the 2ww going hun? x

Polly- Best of luck for tomorrow an i hope u get the referral for PIE x

Del- Hope these cysts dont delay your treatment but if they do, its all to ensure u have the best chance of success so will all be worth it. Fingers crossed u will be fine x

Cvaeh- The meeting sounds positive and im glad they have high hopes for next time. Yes it is very likely that we will be starting in Sep as there's no way we can start before even if we had the chance as its Ramadan and dh cant 'give a sample' during this time. So looks like we could be cycle buddies! x

Hi to everyone else and hope we all had a good wkend x

We got home from the wedding before and im glad to be cosy in my pj's watching a film with a cuppa as the weather is awful isnt it?! The wedding was lovely but we were in bed by 10.30 as had been a long day and we cant take the pace anymore! haha xxx

Glad u enjoyed the wedding hun. I'm the same when we go somewhere,We'r getting old! Lol. It won't be long untill u can get started now hun. Yes ur right about the treatment,if they do delay it I'm sure it will be in my best interest,I will just go with their advice. I'm keeping my fx that all will be ok. I will keep u posted Xx

hi girlies,
sorry not been on properly in a few days just been tryna take my mind off the 2ww by keeping busy! im absolutly dreading testing nxt week, realy hope its a BFP!!! had no symptoms of ewt so im hoping its a good thing not a bad thing!!! tryna stay positive but at the mo dnt realy have any feelings as im poopin test day! haha! we r praying and have everything crossed it works!!! or it will be a long wait for nxt cycle as it will be 4 and a half grand!!! booooooo! hope all u girliues are ok, and tonnes of luck for upcomin PIE and other appointments girlies!!!! sending u all lots of babydust!!!! xxxx

hi girlies,
sorry not been on properly in a few days just been tryna take my mind off the 2ww by keeping busy! im absolutly dreading testing nxt week, realy hope its a BFP!!! had no symptoms of ewt so im hoping its a good thing not a bad thing!!! tryna stay positive but at the mo dnt realy have any feelings as im poopin test day! haha! we r praying and have everything crossed it works!!! or it will be a long wait for nxt cycle as it will be 4 and a half grand!!! booooooo! hope all u girliues are ok, and tonnes of luck for upcomin PIE and other appointments girlies!!!! sending u all lots of babydust!!!! xxxx

Awww hun I really hope it works for u. Sending u a big hug xx

Hi Im new to this tread been invited to the patient information evening at the hewit centre in august. Can't believe how east its come. What should we expect at this? Anyone at the same point were at?. X

Hi Lanny23 im waiting to hear about an appointment. How long have you waited from the date you were referred there to receive your invitation to PIE?

Arr thank you we had first appoint at lwh in June after being referred by gp. Saw a lovely female consultant because the one i was meant to see wasn't in it was probably the best because she said s.e was going to refer us straight for ivf because she felt chlomid wouldn't work for us. I have pcos and bf takes medication that destroys his sperm so we both have problems. We've been given appointment for pie on august 11th. So the whole process was pretty quick.

Hi Im new to this tread been invited to the patient information evening at the hewit centre in august. Can't believe how east its come. What should we expect at this? Anyone at the same point were at?. X

Hi lanny & welcome.

So what stage are you at then? Is the PIE going to be your first appointment at LWH or have you already been to the consultant clinic?
We were referred there in may of this year & got an appointment in the clinic of Dr Lewis-Jones which is tomorrow so unsure what toexpect.
The other girls in the thread can provide more info as all at different stages and they are all lovely & helpful.x

Thanks stickyPolly looks like your around the same stage as us. The consultation we had was pretty simple just weight and height then consultant looked over my notes id had a scan previously so slipped that stage and she just said she would recommend us for ivf so we just waited a couple of weeks and now we have our invitation to pie on 11th august. Hope your consultation goes well. Let me know x

Hi Lanny23 im waiting to hear about an appointment. How long have you waited from the date you were referred there to receive your invitation to PIE?

Hi Melbram thanks for your reply. We met with consultant on June 21st and i received my invitation to pie on Thursday last week. Our appointment is made for august 11th [email protected] its been really quick so be prepared for a whirlwind! X

Welcome Lanny x

We had a appt with Mr K first and then he referred us for PIE and we waited a wk for appt for PIE and it was around 4wks after intial appt with Mr K.
It will all start happening fast after PIE as long as all blood results are ok which sadly my rubella one was not as im not immune so i have had 2 jabs an will be good to go now so get blood tested again next wed an then a wk for results and then just wait for a consultant appt at last! lol. xx

Hi to everyone else, hope we are all ok x

I am shattered as was busy in work but off tomorrow so going to catch up on some cleaning and then relax a little! booked a wk off for 1st wk in Aug so i can have some time to myself and also maybe a few days out planned :) xxx

Welcome Lanny x

We had a appt with Mr K first and then he referred us for PIE and we waited a wk for appt for PIE and it was around 4wks after intial appt with Mr K.
It will all start happening fast after PIE as long as all blood results are ok which sadly my rubella one was not as im not immune so i have had 2 jabs an will be good to go now so get blood tested again next wed an then a wk for results and then just wait for a consultant appt at last! lol. xx

Hi to everyone else, hope we are all ok x

I am shattered as was busy in work but off tomorrow so going to catch up on some cleaning and then relax a little! booked a wk off for 1st wk in Aug so i can have some time to myself and also maybe a few days out planned :) xxx

hehe i also booked the first week in august off for some time to myself hehe! how weird! xx

hi girlies how r u all?

hello and welcome to the new girlies!!!

well my sister gave birth at 1am this morning to my nephew weighin 9.1oz hes a lil chunky monkey hehe! just got back from lwh! as went to visit them! hes bootiful!!! makes me even more broody hehe! looking forward to goin wales tomorrow night for the rest of the week! keeping our fingerz crossed for test day!!!!!!! wishing for a bfp! xxx

hope all u girlies are ok!!! xxx

Hey girlies

hope everyone is well.

well appointment tday and not good news at all, due t the fact that even that we have been ttc for over 2 years because it is unexplained as to why we have not been caught due to hormone levels etc being ok we are not eligable for any funding what so ever, so unless we can fund the cycles ourselves it is te end of the road for us so to say we are gutted is an under statement.xx

Laura- That is odd we booked the same wk off work! lol. Congrats on bein a aunty, baby is gorgeous! x

Polly- Aww no hun! who did u see? Deffo no funding for you? x

Laura- That is odd we booked the same wk off work! lol. Congrats on bein a aunty, baby is gorgeous! x

Polly- Aww no hun! who did u see? Deffo no funding for you? x

Hi hun

I saw Dr Lewis-Jones. i have got to have 2 hormone blood tests done as he wanted them doing at Liverpool but was happy to accept other test results. but if they come back normal level then no funding what so ever which is very devasting to us both..x

hi girlies how r u all?

hello and welcome to the new girlies!!!

well my sister gave birth at 1am this morning to my nephew weighin 9.1oz hes a lil chunky monkey hehe! just got back from lwh! as went to visit them! hes bootiful!!! makes me even more broody hehe! looking forward to goin wales tomorrow night for the rest of the week! keeping our fingerz crossed for test day!!!!!!! wishing for a bfp! xxx

hope all u girlies are ok!!! xxx

congrats on the arrival of your new nephew hun. blimey 9lb 1oz thats a healthy boy.x

Really sorry to hear your news polly, maybe something will come up in the blood work that will help.

Laura and Africa, hope you're both good, we have our appointment the 1st week of aug too, looks like thats gonna be an eventful week, hopefully in a good way :happydance:

Hello to everyone else

:flower:

Really sorry to hear your news polly, maybe something will come up in the blood work that will help.

Laura and Africa, hope you're both good, we have our appointment the 1st week of aug too, looks like thats gonna be an eventful week, hopefully in a good way :happydance:

Hello to everyone else

:flower:

well maybe something will come up, when i first had my bloods done i was told that my hormone levels were abnormal but when i asked my gynae he said they were normal so maybe thats why they want to do a re test.x

Hey girlies

hope everyone is well.

well appointment tday and not good news at all, due t the fact that even that we have been ttc for over 2 years because it is unexplained as to why we have not been caught due to hormone levels etc being ok we are not eligable for any funding what so ever, so unless we can fund the cycles ourselves it is te end of the road for us so to say we are gutted is an under statement.xx

aw no really sorry to hear that - its so unfiar :growlmad: would you be considered for funding if you had been trying longer?

Polly- Just wait an see what results say hun and all is not lost cos if all is fine, it means u can get pregnant naturally and i know a couple who tried for 4yrs and nothing, they split up and a few mths later she was pregnant to her new guy and a yr later her ex fella had got his girlfriend pregnant so some ppl are just not compatible in that respect and if you change donor or go for IUI with donor sperm that will be cheaper than IVF and give u a fab chance combined with fertility drugs so dont lose hope xx

Babies- Is it your joint consultant appt in Aug? good luck! nearly there xx

I am just counting these 9 days down now to get this blood test out the way and then the result in an then we are good to go and i will harrass them to bits to fit us in fast after all this delay! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->