IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

hiya girlies!

hope everyone is good!!!!!!!!!!

we did a test today! got a BFP!!!!!!!!!! so im 4 weeks pregnant today! realy cant believe it! its still nott sunk in yet!!!!!!!! omg!!!!

we r goin LWH tomorrow to see dr Russel as we r taking part in the DOLS trial which is when they give u the pessaries for up until 12 weeks to see if its beneficial as they think it can prevent miscarriage! but cant do any harm at all so we r givin it a whirl! the good thing about it is, for them to thank us for taking part, i can have a scan whenever i want to in the first 3 months!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeek so excited still dnt believe it after 2 tests today! lol might ask if i can have a scan tomoz to put my mind at rest that its in the right place and stuff! so it can work ladies!!! :) wishing u all tonnes of luck!!!!!!!!! and ofcourse BFPssssss!!!!!!!! xxxx

huge congratulations to u hunny!!!!! bet ur on top of the world right now.i had the pessaries for the first 12 weeks didnt do us any harm, keep relaxing and get ur oh to weight on u hand and foot. i also went off work for the first 14 weeks to prevent anything goin wrong, but i cant do my job pregnant anyway. i hope the next 9 months are good ones for u and goes as quick as it is for me :) xxxxxxxx

Laura I am so happy for you. The news has made my day. Can't wait to get home from work to tel DH your good news. Make sure you take it easy and like foxydevil said insist on being weighted on hand and foot. I feel a bit more positive with the whole process now, I can wait to start mine. Massive congrats lovely!!!

Hi girls,how's everyone today?
Laura,how r u hun? Still on cloud 9 i'm sure!

Well AF arrived this morning! Phoned Liverpool and I'm going in sat morning for my base scan and if all is ok i'll start on my stims injections the same day! Aaaaaaaaa! Here we go again! Very mixed feelings Xx

Well AF arrived this morning! Phoned Liverpool and I'm going in sat morning for my base scan and if all is ok i'll start on my stims injections the same day! Aaaaaaaaa! Here we go again! Very mixed feelings Xx

awwww yey! it will be fine hunny! keep ur chin up! xxx:flower:

hey girlies,

well i still cant believe it thought it might of sunk in by now but it just doesnt feel real! hehe we r sooooo happy!!! more than words can explain! just hope i have a smooth pregnancy now!!!! FX. went lwh today to see dr russel and pick up my large bag of pessaries for the DOLS trial hehe! booked in for a scan on the 9th august! maybe il be convinced then that this is all real and not a dream haha!

hope all u ladies are good, and good luck to u all wiv upcomin appointments girlies!!!!

wishing u all lots of luck and tonnes of babydust xxx

Hi laura

Congratulations! Hope everything goes well for you and keep us updated on your progress xx

Hiya girls.

Laura- Bet u r on cloud nine hun. Its a wonderful feeling being newly pregnant x

Del- Yayy to starting stimms an soon be EC! good luck for this cycle x

Jane- That is fab news! bet u are so excited now! i wont believe it when we get a start date after all this time. lol. Good luck! x

Cvaeh- Hope all ok with u x

Babydust- You all set for Ramadan? not long till sep and hopefully we will be starting! x

Foxey- Glad all ok with your pregnancy! lovely to hear the updates x

Melbram, Caz and everyone else, hope all is well x

Well i had a busy day in work but got the wkend off so cnt wait! going to have a wkend of doing nowt other than a few walks and some light housework. I need a nothing wkend. lol. Shattered all the time with one thing or another xxx

awwww yey! it will be fine hunny! keep ur chin up! xxx:flower:

I was just wondering if u did anything differently this time hun? Did u cut out any types food or drink? I've been taking folic acid and royal jelly! Xx

hi hun,

i just ate healthily and ate lots of protein, but had a few treats now and again :) took fresh royal jelly and folic acid, and didnt drink caffeine, drank decaffe coffee and tonnes of water hehe! xxx

Caz- You get royal jelly from health food shops hun x

Laura- How r u feeling today? has the news sunk in a bit more? lol x

Hi to everyone else. I am sooo glad its the wkend! gonna have a lazy one and then this wed is my blood test so getting closer each day :) xxx

hi girlies,

hope ur all good and have a lovely weekend!

looking 4ward to all ur upcoming appointments! and BFPSSSS! hehe

ive done another test, a clear blue this time hehe! its finally sunk in! WOW! still amazed tho! i have my first cravings which started last week but didnt know then if i was preggo or not, so wasnt sure! it deffo is a craving lol, i love banana milkshake and cheese on toast wiv bbq sauce spread on it! lol i know it sounds gross but its soooo yummy at the mo haha! i also have insomia at night!!! but cud easily have a lil nap during the day hehe! let the fun begin!!!!!

im looking 4ward to tomorrow, im babysitting my brand new nephew! while my sister and hubby just do a few jobs and nip out for a few bits! cant wait for snuggles and a lil walk round the park if its nice!

then on sunday im gunna take my other nephews st helens show at sherdley park to watch a monster truck thing lol! there gunna love it!! lol hope its sunny!!!
soooo looking 4ward to a nice weekend! then back to work on monday to let my bosses know my surprise hehe!

well hope all u girlies have a good weekend! xxxx

Aww that's lovely Laura. Bet u are over the moon hun.
With both my pregnancies i could not stomach my morning coffee at all and i craved donuts all the time. lol. Nite nite xxx

Hi girls! How's everyone doing? What a beautiful day!
Laura,sounds like u have a lovely weekend planned! Aaaa cravings allready! Hope ur feeling well hun Xx
Africa,hope ur having a nice relaxing weekend. It's nice to do nothing sometimes! That blood test is getting nearer and nearer hun! Woohoo!

Cvaeh,babydust,Melbram,babies,Polly,jane hope ur all ok,any news with anyone? Hi to everyone else.

Well ladies I've been given the go ahead to start on my stims injections tonight! Saw Dr Russle this morning and he was happy with the scan! Aaaaaarrrr! Fingers crossed that we will be third time lucky! Xxx

That is fab news Del! Im sure you will get that BFP this time around In'shallah xxx

Hi girls! How's everyone doing? What a beautiful day!
Laura,sounds like u have a lovely weekend planned! Aaaa cravings allready! Hope ur feeling well hun Xx
Africa,hope ur having a nice relaxing weekend. It's nice to do nothing sometimes! That blood test is getting nearer and nearer hun! Woohoo!

Cvaeh,babydust,Melbram,babies,Polly,jane hope ur all ok,any news with anyone? Hi to everyone else.

Well ladies I've been given the go ahead to start on my stims injections tonight! Saw Dr Russle this morning and he was happy with the scan! Aaaaaarrrr! Fingers crossed that we will be third time lucky! Xxx

yey! thats brill hunny! bring on the bfpssss!!!!!!!! sending u lots of luck hunny! xxx

Lots of luck Del, hope u get your bfp very soon.
Hello everyone else, we are just counting down the days to our appointment.

Hugs to all and :dust:

hi girlies,

ive done another test, a clear blue this time hehe! its finally sunk in! WOW! still amazed tho! i have my first cravings which started last week but didnt know then if i was preggo or not, so wasnt sure! it deffo is a craving lol, i love banana milkshake and cheese on toast wiv bbq sauce spread on it! lol i know it sounds gross but its soooo yummy at the mo haha! i also have insomia at night!!! but cud easily have a lil nap during the day hehe! let the fun begin!!!!!

im looking 4ward to tomorrow, im babysitting my brand new nephew! while my sister and hubby just do a few jobs and nip out for a few bits! cant wait for snuggles and a lil walk round the park if its nice!

then on sunday im gunna take my other nephews st helens show at sherdley park to watch a monster truck thing lol! there gunna love it!! lol hope its sunny!!!
soooo looking 4ward to a nice weekend! then back to work on monday to let my bosses know my surprise hehe!

im glad everything is goin well!!!!!!! insomnia? just to warn u i have suffered it since day one and nearly six months in it aint fun anymore! my pregnancy has been easy except the lack of sleep! i hope it doesnt last for u hun. keep chilling and feet up!!!!!!! x

hi girlies,

im glad everything is goin well!!!!!!! insomnia? just to warn u i have suffered it since day one and nearly six months in it aint fun anymore! my pregnancy has been easy except the lack of sleep! i hope it doesnt last for u hun. keep chilling and feet up!!!!!!! x

Hiya, thanx hun, me sister had warned me about it as she had it wiv all 3 of her pregnancies! hehe! hope u and baby r ok hunny! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->