IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi ladies thank god it's Friday. Roll on the weekend, it's my last full day of working until september now. Iv booked off half days during ramadan so I can sleep the days away. Really not looking forward to the long days.

Just a quick question - I'm due to start treatment mid sept so looking at EC in October, IF I get a BFP am I ok to travel abroad in dec or is that too soon? I would love to go away in dec as that will be the only time I will be able to fit a hol in IF I get a BFP.

Hi girls! How's everyone doing?
Well deserved week off coming up for a few of u! Woop woop!
Africa,sound like u an eventful night planned with the girls! x
Laura,enjoy tonight hun,hope u won't feel 2 tired.x
Babydust,can't help u with that one sorry hun. Not sure if i would fly in the early stages.

I'm not feeling too good today,very tired and bloated,I've not even changed out of my pjs! Im very emotional and crying for no reason! I guess It's my hormones! xx

Jane,melbram,babies,Polly hope u r well? x

africanqueen, thank you ever-so-much for the reply, it's has put my mind at rest, all we have to do is wait for our appointment at the hewitt centre n start on our 1st round of clomoid, thanx again hun. although we never now we may have news earlier, af is 3 days late but got 2 bfn so dont know were i am at the mo..love donna xxx

Good luck del another bfp soon enough, yes my pregnany is going really quick.

africa im good thank u and baby is doing well, im six months today cant believe it.
september will soon be here, well be in august next week.

laura hows it going? u gone back to work? i had the first 13 weeks off after my positive test and also had the treatment off from egg collection! ive also been off this last 6 weeks due to my insomnia. all in all ive worked 6 out of 26 weeks so far but my work havn't been to helpful with me at work so being on the sick is best for me and them. i need to be back by 32 weeks tho otherwise they can force me on maternity. bare all this in mind and take some time off! work cant touch u when ur pregnant and u need to take it easy especially the first 12 weeks. i wasnt risking anything after what we'd been thru.

hope everyone else is good and gets their bfp's soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi hunny

glad to see u have had some time off hun and lots of rest! im back at work now on very light duties so im not riskin anything either! im off nxt week on holiday which im soooooo looking 4ward to, its actually not to bad in work coz it takes my mind off worrying! but im realy exhausted with 7.30 starts and 5.15 finishes! im sooooo tired when i get home. We realy need the money now so aslong as i continue with my very light duties im hoping il be ok! im taking it easy just cant be doin wiv early mornin starts at the mo as ive just started sleepin thru apart from a few trips to the loo thru the night hehe! glad ur good hun! xxx

as long as your taking it easy hun! im lucky i get full sick pay for 12 months, guess if i didnt then id have been at work as we to need the pennines. glad youve started sleeping beta, i was peeing constantly until 21/22 weeks as the baby stayed in my pelvis until then. whens ur scan? x

Hi ladies thank god it's Friday. Roll on the weekend, it's my last full day of working until september now. Iv booked off half days during ramadan so I can sleep the days away. Really not looking forward to the long days.

Just a quick question - I'm due to start treatment mid sept so looking at EC in October, IF I get a BFP am I ok to travel abroad in dec or is that too soon? I would love to go away in dec as that will be the only time I will be able to fit a hol in IF I get a BFP.

hi hun, i got my bfp in feb but in all honesty waited till id cleared 12 weeks then flew to spain end of may after i knew everything was ok with baby. u can fly but depends on if u feel comfortable, also id keep it short haul x

hi girlies,

hope u girlies r ok!!!

had to ring the HC today because since ive found out i was preggo ive not mentioned it but ive been keeping an eye on my mild ohss which i had when i was on menopur and its still there now! a uncomfortable pain on both sides! they did mention to me preggo hormone can make it worse and it takes longer to go away when u r preggo! ive had no bleeding or anything else just abit of discomfort am sooooo worried tho! i just want a scan soooo badly just to check lil cashew is ok!!!!!! its drivin me mad!!! ive gotta ring back on monday to let them no how i am!

hope u all have a lovely wkend!! xxx

hi girlies,

hope u girlies r ok!!!

had to ring the HC today because since ive found out i was preggo ive not mentioned it but ive been keeping an eye on my mild ohss which i had when i was on menopur and its still there now! a uncomfortable pain on both sides! they did mention to me preggo hormone can make it worse and it takes longer to go away when u r preggo! ive had no bleeding or anything else just abit of discomfort am sooooo worried tho! i just want a scan soooo badly just to check lil cashew is ok!!!!!! its drivin me mad!!! ive gotta ring back on monday to let them no how i am!

hope u all have a lovely wkend!! xxx

Hope ur not too uncomfortable hun,try not to worry about it! They might call u in on monday if your no better and u might get to see the little one if they scan,how exiting! I'm sure that little babs is doing just fine. Take it easy xx

thanks Del! hehe that cheered me up hehe! ive been chillaxin all day annd drank loads of water which has helped loads!!!! feel abit better now! im just gunna ring on monday and see what they say! hope i do have a scan hehe! if not i only have to wait till the 9th aug hehe! hope ur havin a good wkend hunny xxx

Glad that ur feeling a little better hun! Keep drinking lots of water. I'm having a nice weekend thanks,going out for Sunday dinner with the family later. I'm at the hewitt tomorrow morning,I'm hoping that the scan will show that I'm ready for the trigger shot!! Aaaaaaa! Still feeling bloated and having some twinges! Xx

Hi to everyone else,hope ur all ok? xx

awww good luck hunny! hope all ur follies are ready and waiting! woop! have a nice sunday dinner mmmmm i cud eat one of them now lol! im all for savoury stuff apart from y banana milkshake hehe! xxx

Hi girls.

Laura- Hope all is ok with the OHSS and u get plenty of rest and lots of fluids x

Del- Good luck for scan tomorrow and hope u can have trigger shot asap x

Foxey- Glad all is well with u and would love to see scan pic if u knw how to do it yet? haha x

Babydust- Ramadan Kareem for tomorrow and it looks like we will be starting around same time! its our anniversary in dec and we wanted to go abroad but not gonna risk it if the treatment works so going to have a wkend away in this country. x

Hi to Polly, Melbram, Babies, Caz and all the gang anf hope ur all enjoying wkend!

The stripper was bloody fab! lol. He did take EVERYTHING off an my word there was some graphic pics on my camera that dh looked at!! hahaha. Good laugh tho.
We are going to see mm parents later and then im doing a roast dinner for us. Having a lazy day apart from a walk along the beach later. 4 days till consultant appt!
cnt wait but nervous about test results etc as not got a clue on them apart from the rubella xxx

Thanks everyone on your comments on whether I should fly or not. Iv decided if it is a BFP then I will be resting and putting my feet up at home. I am under strict orders from dh and sister. Iv just found out someone I know is getting married in India and I have been invited to the wedding so if it is bfn then I shall be on the next plane out of here.

Good luck for the scan tomoz del. Hope it all goes well for you.

Laura seems like drinking water is the way forward with you. Have lots of rest too.

Africaqueen good luck for your consultation, fx crossed everything is ok and we can start our cycles around the same time. Whoop!!!

Evening ladies - hope you have all been enjoying the fab weather this weekend? Just a shame that it's Monday again in one more sleep...

AF is due at any moment, so as soon as she appears I'll be on the phone to HC to see if we are starting this cycle or next! Very impatient - never wanted to come on so much!

Del - good luck tomorrow, hope all goes to plan.

Babydust - I'm in the same dilemma regarding travelling and holidays - we can only really go away Dec/Jan, so the location is entirely dependent on this treatment. Hate not knowing, I would normally have it all sorted by now!

xxx

Well girls.....AF came this morning and I rang up HC straight away.

Am booked in for this cycle!

Will start injections on the 23rd, and have my 'needle appointment' on that day. Really quite nervous now about pumping my body full of drugs and how I might react.

Has anyone had acupuncture before/after EC? Am really considering it.

Hope everyone else is doing good today xxx

Hi girls,everyone ok?
Super news Jane,won't be long for u now. I'm having accupuncture this time round hun,find it relaxing,not having any sessions after embryo transfer though,will have my last session the night before transfer. It's also very expensive at £37 per session. Not sure if It's doing any good but i'm willing to try anything! X

Laura,how ru feeling today hun? Did u get through to the nurses this morning? x

Africa,count down to your appointment now hun! X

Well I had the scan this morning,they are very happy with me,I had some lovely sized follies! I'm having my trigger shot at 8pm tonight! I'm going in for egg collection at 7.30 Wednesday morning!! It's going to be a very early start for us! Can't belive that it's come round so quick. I really really hope that it will be third time lucky for us! Xx

Hi girls,everyone ok?
Super news Jane,won't be long for u now. I'm having accupuncture this time round hun,find it relaxing,not having any sessions after embryo transfer though,will have my last session the night before transfer. It also very expensive at £37 per session. Not sut if It's doing any good but i'm willing to try anything! X

Laura,how ru feeling today hun? Did i get through to the nurses this morning? x

Well I had the scan this morning,they are very happy with me,I had some lovely sized follies! I'm having my trigger shot at 8pm tonight! I'm going in for egg collection at 7.30 Wednesday morning!! It's going to be a very early start for us! Can't belive that it's come round so quick. I really really hope that it will be third time lucky for us! Xx

Thanks Del - when did you book in for them, cos surely you dont know the date of EC etc until pretty close to the time? Good luck for Weds!! xx

Hi girls,everyone ok?
Super news Jane,won't be long for u now. I'm having accupuncture this time round hun,find it relaxing,not having any sessions after embryo transfer though,will have my last session the night before transfer. It also very expensive at £37 per session. Not sut if It's doing any good but i'm willing to try anything! X

Laura,how ru feeling today hun? Did i get through to the nurses this morning? x

Thanks Del - when did you book in for them, cos surely you dont know the date of EC etc until pretty close to the time? Good luck for Weds!! xx

I've been having regular sessions scince May Jane,have increased them to 2 session a week for the past 2 weeks as I pretty much new the time scale with the short protocol. I have mine at a local clinic. Xx

Hi Girls

hope everyone is ok, not been on for a while. Been to LWH this morning for my first hormone blood test so got another 2 weeks to wait until next blood test and then more waiting for follow up appointment.
The nurse made a right mess of my arm taking the blood this morning but it will be ok in couple days.

Good luck to eberyone who has things going on, maybe it will be me one day.xx

Jane- Fab news on getting a start date! yaaay x

Del- Ooh EC on wed! this cycle has flown by hasnt it?! x

Polly- Nice to see u back hun. Good luck with bloods x

Laura- How is our newest preggo addition? lol x

Hi to everyone else x

I had a lovely day in manchester today with Nat P who started this thread and she is such a inspiration to us all. She has gone through IVF twice, had 2 angel babies at 6mths pregnant and still gives me support for my forthcoming treatment. She truly is a brave an wonderful lady and im proud to call her a friend :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->