IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

I suffered Insominia with my 1st pregnancy and i think its natures way of preparing u for lack of sleep for when baby arrives! haha xxx

I suffered Insominia with my 1st pregnancy and i think its natures way of preparing u for lack of sleep for when baby arrives! haha xxx

i think u get more sleep when baby is here! my best friend has a 10 week old and hes been sleeping 8 hours since he was 4 weeks! ive only got another 3 months to go so will keep plodding on! cant grumble really feeling baby move and kick maes up for it all. how u getting on? xxx

Hi girls,how's everyone doing? Hope ur all well x
Laura,sleeping any better hun? Have y gone back to work? X
Africa,blood test tomorrow?? Fx all will be ok x
Foxey,only 3 months left! how exiting! Bet u cant wait x

AFM - stims going well so far,feeling a little bit bloated today,I'm drinking lots of water to help avoid ohss. I'm back in for another scan 2moz! xx

Hiya girls.

Foxey- how are things going? x

Del- glad stimms going well and not long till EC now! x

Laura- How u feeling hun? x

Well ladies, check out my new ticker!! went today an had the repeat rubella test rather than tomorrow as i got let out of work early, so asked the nurse when can we have our appt with cons and she gave us a appt for 4th aug!! next wk!! haha. She said its most likely that we will have to start on my next cycle not this one, but it depends on how busy they are etc so she will see what cons says at appt. I am just sooo happy either way as this has been a loooong time coming! also what was lovely today, i bumped into Nat P who started this post at the HC and its the first time we have met altho we have been close online for 18mths! lol. She is a truly lovely brave lady and her hubby is lovely too. Was a fab morning all in all :) xxx

hey girlies how r we all

YEY!!!!!!!! brill news africa!!!! woop! not long at all! eeeeekkkk!

i went back to work on monday, YAWN!!! been soooooo tired lol! managed to sleep two nights on the run hehe! feeling great tho!

hope all u ladies are good,
excited for all these upcomin appointments! woop! good luck girlies!! xxx

hi ladies i dont kno if any of you can throw some light on this subject, brief history, i have 2 children who r 24yrs n 15 yrs, by violent x, which is y im no longer with him, been with the love of my life now for nearly 8 yrs, married 3.5. hubby doesn't have any children,i had been sterilized since last relationship, so we tried ivf in 2006 it failed, had reversal in sept 2007, 1st pregnant in april 08 then over the 22mths miscarried 5 times, been backwards n forward to liverpool womans, under mr sharma, mr farqueson, was refered to see a mr gazvani today, but ended up seeing i MR KINGSLAND he seemed really nice, almost immediatly said he'd put me on clomoid, no problems with that, but when i got home i googled him n to say the least i was shocked to see that there weren't any positive write ups about him, just bad ones going on about how he is sending couples abroad for illegal fertility treatment, has anybody anything good to say bout him, or are we gona have to kiss goodbye to our dreams to having a baby, sorry to go on....thank you for reading this....love donna xxxx

Donna,
Mr Kingsland is like god at the hewitt centre! lol. He has had so much success an is the clinical director but obviously bad news travels fast an is more exciting than good news. Mr K is a lovely straight talking man who has made it possible for hundreds of childless women to have babies, so i think the guy is fab and cnt wait to start my cycle of IVF under his team. It is also not illegal to have sex selection in Cyprus, this is why if couples ask Mr K about this he gives them the relevant info. He was actually guest speaker at our meeting and he talked openly about the stories in the news and he can laugh at himself but overall he is a very nice man who puts you at ease.
xxx

That is great news africaqueen. Are you on the short protocol?

I will be starting on my next cycle too, I need to ring up to order my meds so will be injecting sometime in sept. For all the ladies who have been through this do the drugs drain you? I'm a lecturer at uclan and mid September is when students come back and things get really busy and stressful around that time. it's draining at the best of times I'm worried the injections will make it worse.

Hi lovely ladies! Everyone ok? Africa,Laura?X
Just a quick post. All went well with my scan today! I have some nice follies developing! Starting my second lot of injections tomorrow morning to stop me from ovulating early! Back in on monday and egg collection Thursday/Friday!!

Babydust,glad to hear that u will be starting soon. I did the long protocol the first time but they changed it to short this time round. The injections do make u feel tired as the weeks go on but I'm sure u will be fine,I'm a teacher and i worked right up to egg collection and then took some time off during the 2 week wait. Do u know which protocol your on? Xx

awwww thats brill news del! hope the follies keep growin hehe! awwww its goin sooo quick for u now! good luck hunny! xxx

Babydust,glad to hear that u will be starting soon. I did the long protocol the first time but they changed it to short this time round. The injections do make u feel tired as the weeks go on but I'm sure u will be fine,I'm a teacher and i worked right up to egg collection and then took some time off during the 2 week wait. Do u know which protocol your on? Xx

That is great news, things seem to be moving fast for you. Grow follies grow! Make sure you drink lots of water to help them grow.

Iv been told I will be on the long protocol this time. I'm glad I'll be able to work right up until egg collection. I will be taking time off during my 2ww. I am not risking any work related stress.

Hiya girls.

Del- That is fab news! u will soon be PUPO! x

Babydust- I will probs be starting injections in sep too so we probs go through it together :) cant wait! dont know what protocol yet till appt next wk but would imagine it will be long as its my 1st cycle and its pretty standard for 1st cycles x

Laura- How is our newest preggo lady feeling? hehe x

Foxey- How are things with u? x

Hi to Polly, Caz, Melbram, Jane and the gang xxx

Only 8 days till our joint consultant appt now! sooo excited! glad iv got a busy wk planned! 2 more days in work an then off for 9 days! yaaay xxx

Hiya girls.

Del- That is fab news! u will soon be PUPO! x

Babydust- I will probs be starting injections in sep too so we probs go through it together :) cant wait! dont know what protocol yet till appt next wk but would imagine it will be long as its my 1st cycle and its pretty standard for 1st cycles x

Laura- How is our newest preggo lady feeling? hehe x

Foxey- How are things with u? x

Hi to Polly, Caz, Melbram, Jane and the gang xxx

Only 8 days till our joint consultant appt now! sooo excited! glad iv got a busy wk planned! 2 more days in work an then off for 9 days! yaaay xxx

hey hun, im good thanx hunny hehe! wow 8 days! thats brill!, off work nxt week! cant wait!! u doin ewt nice on ur days off hunny? xxx

That is great news, things seem to be moving fast for you. Grow follies grow! Make sure you drink lots of water to help them grow.

Iv been told I will be on the long protocol this time. I'm glad I'll be able to work right up until egg collection. I will be taking time off during my 2ww. I am not risking any work related stress.

U will need some time off in the run up to egg collection for scans babydust. I had to take half days or sometimes a whole day depending on the time of the scan because I live so far away. Scans can also be at very short notice when they are monitoring the growth of your follies. I had to tell them at work that i was having treatment,they were very understanding. Hope this helps u plan ahead a little Xx

Good luck del another bfp soon enough, yes my pregnany is going really quick.

africa im good thank u and baby is doing well, im six months today cant believe it.
september will soon be here, well be in august next week.

laura hows it going? u gone back to work? i had the first 13 weeks off after my positive test and also had the treatment off from egg collection! ive also been off this last 6 weeks due to my insomnia. all in all ive worked 6 out of 26 weeks so far but my work havn't been to helpful with me at work so being on the sick is best for me and them. i need to be back by 32 weeks tho otherwise they can force me on maternity. bare all this in mind and take some time off! work cant touch u when ur pregnant and u need to take it easy especially the first 12 weeks. i wasnt risking anything after what we'd been thru.

hope everyone else is good and gets their bfp's soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

[QUOTE

U will need some time off in the run up to egg collection for scans babydust. I had to take half days or sometimes a whole day depending on the time of the scan because I live so far away. Scans can also be at very short notice when they are monitoring the growth of your follies. I had to tell them at work that i was having treatment,they were very understanding. Hope this helps u plan ahead a little Xx[/QUOTE]

thanks for this Del it really helps. I'm extremely organised and have to plan everything in advance. Im driving DH nuts because I'm not in control of this treatment and I can't plan it.

Africaqueen - that is great news, I'm really nervous about starting the treatment, like you its my 1st cycle. It's reassuring to know I'll have a
IVF/ICSI buddy :)

Good luck del another bfp soon enough, yes my pregnany is going really quick.

africa im good thank u and baby is doing well, im six months today cant believe it.
september will soon be here, well be in august next week.

laura hows it going? u gone back to work? i had the first 13 weeks off after my positive test and also had the treatment off from egg collection! ive also been off this last 6 weeks due to my insomnia. all in all ive worked 6 out of 26 weeks so far but my work havn't been to helpful with me at work so being on the sick is best for me and them. i need to be back by 32 weeks tho otherwise they can force me on maternity. bare all this in mind and take some time off! work cant touch u when ur pregnant and u need to take it easy especially the first 12 weeks. i wasnt risking anything after what we'd been thru.

hope everyone else is good and gets their bfp's soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi hunny

glad to see u have had some time off hun and lots of rest! im back at work now on very light duties so im not riskin anything either! im off nxt week on holiday which im soooooo looking 4ward to, its actually not to bad in work coz it takes my mind off worrying! but im realy exhausted with 7.30 starts and 5.15 finishes! im sooooo tired when i get home. We realy need the money now so aslong as i continue with my very light duties im hoping il be ok! im taking it easy just cant be doin wiv early mornin starts at the mo as ive just started sleepin thru apart from a few trips to the loo thru the night hehe! glad ur good hun! xxx

hi girlies,

how r we all?

its friday tomoz! yey!!!!!!!!

im off out for tea wiv the girls from work tomoz, quite looking 4ward to it but will probably be falling asleep by 8pm lol! sooooo looking 4ward to having nxt week off! yey i can have lie in's hehe!!!!!!

hope all u lovely girlies have a fab weekend!!!!!

xxx

Glad ur ok Laura :) the tiredness gets worse! lol. I only got to 7wks but i was exhausted by then so can only imagine as time goes on how tiring it all is. Have fun tomorrow hun :) I am off to see a few strippers, singer an drag queen with the girls frm work so cant wait! should b a good laugh xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->