IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi everyone hope you're all well.

We had our viral bloods done a week ago today so just waiting for our next appointment and date to start.

Africa how long was it from when you had the viral bloods done that they told you about needing the mmr?

Cant wait for the post to come to do a new ticker, we are so close now i cant wait.

Hugs to all.

:hugs:

hya all its mee again only one more sleep till start of dr can not wait cant belive we have finaly come this far got my meds all ready got baseline scan booked for 22 nd sep cant belive its 3 weeks of dr before stimming boo glad to hear a lot of us have started or are starting :thumbup:

can i just ask did any off you pack in smoking for treatment or are still smoking i gave up for treatment it killed me but i did it :happydance:

and whats this mock transfaire i have never had one at all :shrug:

well good luck to all of us and hope us all to get a :bfp: :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello girls, hope everyone is doing ok. I am still hanging on in the dreaded 2ww!! I swear I am going crazy, every trip to the loo is a trauma!!!! OTD is tomorrow, very nervous. No real symptoms still, thought my (.)(.) had started twinging but now am not sure if I imagined it! :wacko:
At least tomorrow I will know and be out of this uncertainty!
Laura your scan pic is keeping me going hun!

Good luck to everyone who has their cycles starting, it's so exciting!!
:hugs: xxx

Hello girls, hope everyone is doing ok. I am still hanging on in the dreaded 2ww!! I swear I am going crazy, every trip to the loo is a trauma!!!! OTD is tomorrow, very nervous. No real symptoms still, thought my (.)(.) had started twinging but now am not sure if I imagined it! :wacko:
At least tomorrow I will know and be out of this uncertainty!
Laura your scan pic is keeping me going hun!

Good luck to everyone who has their cycles starting, it's so exciting!!

gl hun fingers crossed for you xxx:hugs:

Hello ladies.

Jane- nice to see you in here and great news that you will be stimming soon! it will be EC and ET before you know it! x

Babies- I called up the HC a wk after my bloods to get that result as i pretty much knew i would not be immune so if u had the bloods a wk ago you should be able to get result of the rubella immunity one now or tomorrow? they wont give other results over the phone as you have to wait for your consultation to go through those when you give in consent forms etc x

Kazza- Good luck for starting dr tomorrow! you will be on your way to being pupo! As regards your question re smoking- i was only a social smoker and only smoked when i drank or after a meal out etc but i quit doing that a few mths ago. Previous to that i smoked regular intill about 2yrs ago and quit it as a habit. Well done on quitting, it is really hard but worth it by far to give our babies the best chance x

Susie- Good luck for testing tomorrow! with my first pregnancy i had tons of symptoms but with my 2nd i had none so dont read too much into that ;-) x

Hi to Laura, Caz, Melbram, Polly, babydust and everyone else x

I have nothing to report really. Still struggling through my grief and taking each day as it comes. Just waiting for the 9th sep now to go for my needles training and then i start dr on the 13th so not too long now :) for those that have been through it, how long on average do we stimm for?? i have realised that dr is between 2-3wks by looking at other ppls posts but not sure on stimms time? xxx

Hello ladies.

Jane- nice to see you in here and great news that you will be stimming soon! it will be EC and ET before you know it! x

Babies- I called up the HC a wk after my bloods to get that result as i pretty much knew i would not be immune so if u had the bloods a wk ago you should be able to get result of the rubella immunity one now or tomorrow? they wont give other results over the phone as you have to wait for your consultation to go through those when you give in consent forms etc x

Kazza- Good luck for starting dr tomorrow! you will be on your way to being pupo! As regards your question re smoking- i was only a social smoker and only smoked when i drank or after a meal out etc but i quit doing that a few mths ago. Previous to that i smoked regular intill about 2yrs ago and quit it as a habit. Well done on quitting, it is really hard but worth it by far to give our babies the best chance x

Susie- Good luck for testing tomorrow! with my first pregnancy i had tons of symptoms but with my 2nd i had none so dont read too much into that ;-) x

Hi to Laura, Caz, Melbram, Polly, babydust and everyone else x

I have nothing to report really. Still struggling through my grief and taking each day as it comes. Just waiting for the 9th sep now to go for my needles training and then i start dr on the 13th so not too long now :) for those that have been through it, how long on average do we stimm for?? i have realised that dr is between 2-3wks by looking at other ppls posts but not sure on stimms time? xxx

hya hun thanks and the stimming is 4 10 days and the dr is for 3 weeks hun gl with your needle training i found it easy xx:hugs:

LINK REMINDER-the next LINK support group meeting will take place on Wednesday 14 September at 6pm in the Hewitt Centre seminar room.
The topic will be on how to develop better ways of coping with the emotional impact of fertility difficulties and treatment.

Everyone is welcome, it would be lovely to see some new faces there. After the presentation there will be opportunity for everyone to have a good chat.
xxx

Hi everyone, just to let you know I did my test today and got a BFP!!! :bfp:
I am still in shock, very happy but also nervous as it's really early days. Am still worrying about my age :wacko:
I have been to HC today to start dols trial and scan booked for 21st! Still can't quite believe it's happened!

Stay strong everyone as miracles can happen. I am praying everyone gets their :bfp: this year xxx

Africa - I lost my mum to cancer when I was 26 and I really felt she was watching over me through this cycle. Keep strong and she will be at your side all the way.

Del - I hope you got your answers today, I was thinking of you!

Hello to everyone else and loads of baby dust to you all
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I know I haven't been on this site long but it's made me feel am not alone so I hope I can still see how you are all doing xxx

congrats sue hope:baby: looks alot like you and is healthy for you stay strong hun gl xxx

Hi everyone, just to let you know I did my test today and got a BFP!!! :bfp:
I am still in shock, very happy but also nervous as it's really early days. Am still worrying about my age :wacko:
I have been to HC today to start dols trial and scan booked for 21st! Still can't quite believe it's happened!

Stay strong everyone as miracles can happen. I am praying everyone gets their :bfp: this year xxx

Africa - I lost my mum to cancer when I was 26 and I really felt she was watching over me through this cycle. Keep strong and she will be at your side all the way.

Del - I hope you got your answers today, I was thinking of you!

Hello to everyone else and loads of baby dust to you all
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I know I haven't been on this site long but it's made me feel am not alone so I hope I can still see how you are all doing xxx

yey another BFP:happydance:! congrats! ur right miracles do happen hun!!!!!!!! u take it easy now! im at the end of the DOLS trial now hehe, aww made up for u! lets hope theres lots more from now on!!!!!!!!!! good luck all u girlies i will be praying 4 u all!!! xxx :hugs: sending lots of babydust to everyone! :baby: xxx

Congratulations Susie!! That's fab news - here's to lots more of those on this site!

Kazza - how are you feeling after the injections? Any different yet? Mock transfer is only needed if you have had any sort of procedure on your cervix in the past. They pass I thin tube into your uterus, like they would when they put the embryos in. I've had a cervical biopsy in the past so it was just to make sure that there is no scarring and that they wont have any problems when treatment (hopefully) gets to that point.

I've been DR for 11 days now, it's gone so fast! Still feel broadly ok, but a little bit of night sweating - nice!!!

Hello to everyone else, hope you have a nice weekend xxx

Hi ladies, hope ur all well.

Not been on for a while but it looks like there is a lot happening.

Susie massive congrats on ur BFP. Kazza and jane hope injections are not too painful.

Africaqueen not long until ur training. Good luck.

Just a quick question to the girls that have or are dr-ing. I may have to go away from work for a week while im dr-ing (if everything goes to plan and no more delays) in oct. Is that a good idea? I need to speak to my boss about it all next week and let her know if i can go or not. I see a lot are saying that you dont feel any different but some say that u feel exhausted. Im so confused

hiya babydust hun,

they say u shouldnt travel whilst going thru treatment, but i suppose it depends how far away u go!if ur not going abroad im sure u will be fine to travel!! i had headaches and hot flushes like the menopause through my DR hehe but everyones different hunny and on different doses of the drugs! xxx

Hi babydust
I went away last weekend for 3 nights and it was no problem - took my drugs/needles in my hand luggage and went straight through security at the airport. HC gave me a letter to say that I was having treatment incase I was questionned, but nothing was said!
I'd go away again no worries. I think I'd be more cautious when I start stimms, cos that's when things can get a bit iffy if you over-respond. Depends where you're going to I guess.
The jabs dont hurt, a bit stingy and itchy but that's it xx

Thank you everyone for your messages :hugs:
I feeling very nervous now, it's like an extended 2ww!! Laura please tell me it goes quick!!

Babydust - I think everyone reacts differently to the drugs. I had no real symptoms till I took the trigger shot. I even rang the HC half way through stimms to say I didn't think it was working :wacko: !!! I excersised through most of dr which HC said was fine. I would talk to them and see what they say. Good luck xx

Hi girls.

Susie- CONGRATS!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp:
I am sorry you lost your mum and i also believe that our mums watch over us all the time. I am so excited and emotional about starting this treatment. I hope you have a happy and healthy 9mths :baby: x

Kazza- Well done on first needle! not long for me now! cant wait x

Laura- Hope all well with you x

Jane- Glad you have had no side effects and hope im the same! lol x

Babydust- Hope you have no more delays and get to start asap! i was going to go to Ireland for a few days to see my cousin whilst dr but i have decided against it as feel safer at home whilst having treatment altho i know thats a bit silly! lol. I see no issues with travel whilst dr though x

Hope everyone else is ok x

I am feeling a little stronger and starting to feel very optimistic and excited about starting in 10 days! cant wait. How long do you tend to dr for before af shows? xxx

Thank you everyone for your messages :hugs:
I feeling very nervous now, it's like an extended 2ww!! Laura please tell me it goes quick!!

Babydust - I think everyone reacts differently to the drugs. I had no real symptoms till I took the trigger shot. I even rang the HC half way through stimms to say I didn't think it was working :wacko: !!! I excersised through most of dr which HC said was fine. I would talk to them and see what they say. Good luck xx

hi hun, believe me it goes quick hun! im 11 weeks now! cant believe im 3 months nxt week! woop! its nice the u get loads of pics at scans for free during the DOls trial!!! :) r u wiv DR Russel? hes lovely realy makes u feel at ease! good luck hun! im sure itl go quick 4 u! xxx:hugs:

Thanks ladies. This really helps. Im not going anywhere exciting, half hour down the M65 to burnley is as exciting as it gets. I have to stay over as i am taking a group of students who are delivering a 5 day conference to 15year olds who have been excluded from school.

Africaqueen i totally understand what u mean about feeling safer at home, im a big baby and will want dh by my side when i inject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->