IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

thanks grlies only 5 more days to go getting realy excited now yay hope this is our year i think lw is realy good realy nice nurses and fercilitys just one quistion do they do betta blood tests there for you on p test..

hope its :bfp: all year round for us all this year good luck all xx

thanks grlies only 5 more days to go getting realy excited now yay hope this is our year i think lw is realy good realy nice nurses and fercilitys just one quistion do they do betta blood tests there for you on p test..

hope its :bfp: all year round for us all this year good luck all xx

hi hun, fingerz crossed 4 ur test day! how u feeling? i just did a pregnancy test at home on test day! was too scared of them telling me the answer at LWH! hehe so u going in for a blood test for ur results? good luck hun! hope u get ur BFP! xx

no hun i think you got confused 5 days left till i start down regulation sorry i did not right that congrads on your test are you happy any advice for mee xx

hehe sorry! got babybrain hehe! awww well good luck for ur upcoming cycle hun!! im the happiest girly in the world!!!! feel complete hehe! just hope everythings goes ok, cant wait to get further on!!! xxx

Hi girls. I'm on my bb so just a quickie to say I have my mock transfer tomorrow morning xxx

Hi girls. I'm on my bb so just a quickie to say I have my mock transfer tomorrow morning xxx

Hope it goes well for you tomorrow

Iv got my first appointment and untrasound tomorrow - really not looking forward to having to drink 2 pints of water and not being able to pee! lol :loo::

hiya girlies!!!

good luck sarah and melbram on ur appointments! hope they both go well!

Hope all u girlies are good and have had a nice bank holiday wkend ;D xxx

Thanks melbram and good luck for your appt too. What time are u there?
My appt is 10.30 so may bump into eachother if u have a morning appt xxx

Hello, hope everyone has had a good weekend. Thank you Africa and Del for your words of encouragement, I feel like I am going crazy in this 2ww!!! Still no real symptoms, spotting is getting less but I do often get this before Af so not too hopeful!! I am 39 so really want this to work as don't feel I have lots of time left!!

Good luck to everyone with appointments this week, hope they go well. Del I really hope you get the answers you need on Friday.
Lots of baby dust to all xx
:dust::dust:

Hello, hope everyone has had a good weekend. Thank you Africa and Del for your words of encouragement, I feel like I am going crazy in this 2ww!!! Still no real symptoms, spotting is getting less but I do often get this before Af so not too hopeful!! I am 39 so really want this to work as don't feel I have lots of time left!!

Good luck to everyone with appointments this week, hope they go well. Del I really hope you get the answers you need on Friday.
Lots of baby dust to all xx
:dust::dust:

hi hun, got my fingers crossed 4 u hun! the 2ww does do that to u doesnt it! i thought i was goin crazy in both of mine hehe! lotrs of babydust coming ur way hun! :baby: xxx stay positive!!

Hi everyone

I have been on hoilday the last two weeks so I haven't been on here. Looks like I have missed quite a lot of things.

Hello to all the people I haven't spoken to before.

Laura - Your scan picture is amazing. You are prove that it does work!

Africaqueen - Good luck with your down regulating.

Well I am waiting for my period to come next week and then I can phone the hewitt centre to start my second cycle. From reading on here it seems they are pretty busy at the moment so I am not holding out too much hope of starting this month but I will keep my fingers crossed anyway.

xxx

Hi girls,hope everyone is doing well? X
Laura,how u feeling hun? x
Africa and melb how did it go today? x
Susie,hope ur ok hun,I have my fx for u x
Count down till friday now girls! Have lots of questions for them and a long list of tests i would like done! xx

HI Cvaeh fx you get to start your second cycle soon!

Del: Good luck for Friday!

Laura: hows pregnant life treating you - how far gone are you now?

Susiesue: fx you get your BFP!!!!

Africaqueen: Hope today went well for you

Hello to everyone else :dust:

My appointment today went well ultrasound all fine with me - OH needs to do another SA because they like to do their own but we dont have to do bloods again. Our next appointment to get SA results etc is 8th November - feels like ages away but I'm sure it will go quickly. Im assuming we will go to PIE before then though?

Hi ladies.

Cvaeh- Welcome back! good luck getting a start this cycle and i hope u had a nice holiday x

Del- Hope Fri's appt goes well and you get lots of answers and some plans in place x

Melbram- Glad your appt went well and u should hopefully have PIE in next few wks but why Nov for SA results?! we got DH's through within a few wks? sure it will soon come around but if they make you wait till Nov for results u will be looking at starting dec? x

Hi to Laura , Caz, susie, Babydust, polly and the gang x

Well i went for my mock transfer today and i was sooo scared! lol. I had to gown up and dh put scrubs on and it was a lovely Dr that did the mock transfer and i was breathing deeply ready to brace myself when he smiled at me and said "its all done"!!
I cannot believe i never felt a bloody thing! amazing and so glad there will be no issues when i come to have the actual transfer :) I asked my mum to keep me safe before i went in and i felt like she was with me in there. Just waiting for needles appt on the 9th now and then can finally start jabbing on the 13th! omg i am so excited but scared too of not having my mum there to go through it with me but she will in spirit xxx

Aw so glad it went well today so excited for you to start jabbing! and like you say your mum will always be with you in spirit and will be by your side not only thoughout this journey but also to watch your little one grow.x

They gave us the next available appointment to go back while I was there which was the 8th November. Had hoped it would be sooner but in fairness the process it a little bit quicker than I thought so I cant complain too much! They told us it was likely to be December/January to start

Ah well you will soon be starting and you can get all the tips from us starting sep/oct so you will know everything ;-) it will soon come around.
I really do believe my mum will watch over my child/children all their lives as well as me and with my lovely mum as a guardian angel they cant go wrong xxx

Hello ladies!

I have been a bit of a stranger on here the last couple of weeks, been away and just not had much chance!

So, I have now done 7 days of DR, and so far so good really. No real symptoms to speak of and my period came only 2 days later than normal. Maybe slight headaches, but that's it. Perhaps it's early days...?

Got my baseline scan on the 13 Sept, so 2 more weeks to go. The jabs are ok, I cried after the first two, more the emotional release than any pain, but am fine now. DH is doing them for me.

Africaqueen - I was the same on my mock transfer, didnt feel a thing! Good to know that bit is fine, hey?!

Good to read that everyone is doing well, fx for you all xxx

Hi ladies.

Cvaeh- Welcome back! good luck getting a start this cycle and i hope u had a nice holiday x

Del- Hope Fri's appt goes well and you get lots of answers and some plans in place x

Melbram- Glad your appt went well and u should hopefully have PIE in next few wks but why Nov for SA results?! we got DH's through within a few wks? sure it will soon come around but if they make you wait till Nov for results u will be looking at starting dec? x

Hi to Laura , Caz, susie, Babydust, polly and the gang x

Well i went for my mock transfer today and i was sooo scared! lol. I had to gown up and dh put scrubs on and it was a lovely Dr that did the mock transfer and i was breathing deeply ready to brace myself when he smiled at me and said "its all done"!!
I cannot believe i never felt a bloody thing! amazing and so glad there will be no issues when i come to have the actual transfer :) I asked my mum to keep me safe before i went in and i felt like she was with me in there. Just waiting for needles appt on the 9th now and then can finally start jabbing on the 13th! omg i am so excited but scared too of not having my mum there to go through it with me but she will in spirit xxx

awww i knew ur mock transfer would go ok hun, u cant even feel it can u hehe! woop on gettin started very soon! yey! :happydance:

Hope all u girlies ae good!

sooo excting to see sum of u have started ur cycle and others are starting very shortly!!!
let the rollercoaster begin!!! got all my fingerz crossed for u lovely girlies!!! hoping for lots of BFPSSSSSSS!

well im great, sickness isnt to bad now, just now and again and its always just before i go to sleep on a night hehe weird!!! im 10 weeks now! it has flew! just hope the nxt 2 do to hehe! cant wait for my 12 week scan! xxx

hope all u girlies are good! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->