IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

hya thanks grlis yeah i fell tierd hot flushes horrible headavhes and a bit of a sore tummer well twinges around overys had my first cry toda god now i feell like a big baby lol but part from that ok gl all xx

hi girlies!

how r we all, well ive got my 12 week scan on thursday wiv dr Russel as i will have completed the DOLS trial then! woop! i got a letter this morning and i am also booked in for my first antenatel appointment at liverpool womans nxt friday hehe! sooooo excited! its gunna be a busy end of the week for me hehe! xxx

hope all u girlies are good and bring on all ur BFPssssssssssss i know this is gunna be a good end to 2011! :) good luck girlies! xxx

Wow Laura that's amazing, I bet you are so excited!! I really hope I make it that far, am so scared something is going to go wrong. Yes am with Dr Russell as well, I spoke to him on phone and he sounded lovely. Hopefully there will be lots more BFP's on this thread soon, got everything crossed. :baby:

Kazza hope you feeling a bit better today, you will get used to the jabbing very quickly. Lots of baby dust to you :baby:

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone xx

Morning ladies.

Laura- Wow i cannot believe how quick time has gone!! only seems like last wk that you were waiting to start again! im so happy for you that its all going well x

Susie- It is nerve wrecking being newly pregnant but just keep thinking positive and im sure all will be fine. Your first scan will be here before you know it x

Hi to everyone else. I am having a ok day so far which im glad about. My grief hits me all the time but for now my morning has been decent an all i can do is take it day by day really. I am going to cook a big turkey roast for dh and my dad later and then we are all going to watch a movie. May go for a little walk before lunch too as its such a nice sunny day. Only 9 days till i start dr now!!! so excited xxx

Wow Laura that's amazing, I bet you are so excited!! I really hope I make it that far, am so scared something is going to go wrong. Yes am with Dr Russell as well, I spoke to him on phone and he sounded lovely. Hopefully there will be lots more BFP's on this thread soon, got everything crossed. :baby:

Kazza hope you feeling a bit better today, you will get used to the jabbing very quickly. Lots of baby dust to you :baby:

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone xx

thanx hun, i was excactly the same as that hun, beleive me its normal, i kept saying it to phil and he went mad! oooops! u will be fine just take it easy! yeah hes realy nice Dr Russel xxx so made up 4 u! :hugs:

thanks susi now i feel worse today realy exsauted its not nice any off us has got to through thiss xx

Congrats Susiesue, yay another bfp!! How many embies did u have back in?

Laura im loving the new tickers, so exciting!

:hugs: to all.

hi ladies cant believe its been over 3 weeks since i was last on here, so much has happened. Ive been away and had a nice break, went camping at 7 months pregnant lol, was fun tho and quite comfy. I can now say im due to give birth next month, be it the end but time has soon flown.

Everything seems to be going right for the majority on here, laura glad everything is going well and susiesue congrats i bet ur sssssssssooooooooo happy.
Africa i was sorry to read about ur mum but hopefully she'll help u get ur little miracle as u start treatment. good luck!!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone else, i will keep popping on but im back at work now for five weeks then bean will be here before i know it to keep me busy lol.

Laura- Im loving the new tickers! about time mrs! lol x

Babies- How are things with you? x

Foxey- Thank you and i pray our ivf works first go with helping hand from my mum. Glad everything going well with you and cant believe you are 7mths already! cant wait to see a pic of your baby! do you know the sex? i cant rem if iv asked you x

Kazza- Sorry the side effects are bad for you but hopefully all be worth it x

I am only 8 days away from dr and my needles appt is on fri so getting there at last! cant wait to get cracking. Need this miracle more than ever xxx

Hi to everyone else. Hope all ok x

Im ok thanks just getting impatient waiting for our appointment to come through. They said at the pie its about a month later but i assume thats if you need all the blood tests and sperm samples etc and we only needed the viral tests. Just wish they would send it out so i can do a ticker and count down. Would you call them if you havent heard or just wait?
Im just worried they will get confused and think we need the other tests so not send out our appointment which is prob just me being silly as in our pack we got it only had the viral forms for blood and when i asked they said it was because they had the results for the other stuff.

Oooohhh i just want it to start and count down to that bfp!!

Not long for you now, its so exciting :)

I couldnt resist the other day i saw that if you joined the asda baby club you could get a huggies newborn starter kit so i thought why not :haha: it will keep till we have our :baby: You got a pack of nappies, wipes and a hat in it which was so cute. I keep looking at the box in the room thinking soon i will hopefully be using them.

Hope you are doing ok re your mum, its such a cliche but with time it does get easier. Its not like you stop missing them its more like you get used to them not being there. I always think they are looking down and will probably be having a cuppa chatting about us and our ivf treatment.

:hugs:

Morning ladies.

Laura- Wow i cannot believe how quick time has gone!! only seems like last wk that you were waiting to start again! im so happy for you that its all going well x

Susie- It is nerve wrecking being newly pregnant but just keep thinking positive and im sure all will be fine. Your first scan will be here before you know it x

Hi to everyone else. I am having a ok day so far which im glad about. My grief hits me all the time but for now my morning has been decent an all i can do is take it day by day really. I am going to cook a big turkey roast for dh and my dad later and then we are all going to watch a movie. May go for a little walk before lunch too as its such a nice sunny day. Only 9 days till i start dr now!!! so excited xxx

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well x
Congrats Susie,fab news hun! Take it easy Xx
Laura,how ru hun? X
Africa,not long till dr now! Woopwoop! x
Hope everyone else is doing well with their treatment x

Afm - appointment went well on Friday,having lots of test during the next months at the spire hospital liverpool,there is still hope! They don't want me to leave it too long before going for it again. I won't give up on my dream.Xx

Laura,how ru hun? X

Afm - appointment went well on Friday,having lots of test during the next months at the spire hospital liverpool,there is still hope! They don't want me to leave it too long before going for it again. I won't give up on my dream.Xx

So glad to hear your appointment went well Del :thumbup:

Thanks for your message. I am so excited but it's so nerve wracking as well, every twinge sets me off in a panic!! I had 2 embies put back, which is recommended for my age (39). It was day 3 transfer, one 7 cell which they rated top quality, and one 6 cell which they rated good. I will find out on the 21st how many stuck!!!!! I didn't have any to freeze.

Good luck with your cycle xx :baby:

Laura,how ru hun? X

thats brill news hun that ur having lot of tests! nope never give up on ur dream coz it will come true hunny xxx:hugs:

Thanks for your message. I am so excited but it's so nerve wracking as well, every twinge sets me off in a panic!! I had 2 embies put back, which is recommended for my age (39). It was day 3 transfer, one 7 cell which they rated top quality, and one 6 cell which they rated good. I will find out on the 21st how many stuck!!!!! I didn't have any to freeze.

awwww u might have twinnies hun!!!! i still find it nerve wreckin hunny so dnt worry bout it, im not that far forward than ya! but u will be glad to know after ur first scan u will feel more at ease when u c ur lil one or 2 i did anyway :hugs: xxx

I really hope it all goes great for you, its so exciting. I can imagine i would be the same, heck im like that now in the 2ww before even starting treatment. Tons and tons of sticky :dust:
Cant wait to see your scan picture.

:flower:

Thanks i cannot wait to join you with our bfp.

Hi everyone
just thought i'd update everyone on my progress. i rang the woman's today expecting them to say i'd have to wait another month but they didn't and i start down regulating on the 22nd. i'm so scared after what happened last time. i'm dreading them telling me none have fertilised again.
laura -where did you get your fresh royal jelly from?

does anyone know whether its good to drink milk during ivf or not?

hope everyone is good wherever they are up too x x

Hi everyone
just thought i'd update everyone on my progress. i rang the woman's today expecting them to say i'd have to wait another month but they didn't and i start down regulating on the 22nd. i'm so scared after what happened last time. i'm dreading them telling me none have fertilised again.

hi hunny so made up u start soon! i got my fresh royal jelly from health rack in st helens hun as my mum works there hehe! but u can get it from other health stores im sure! xxx

Hi everyone

They told me i couldnt start cuz it was all full. Iv got a good mind to ring them and and ask what is going on. :growlmad:

Good luck with ur cycle and fx u get the bfp u have longed for. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->