IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi girls,hope ur all doing well x
Laura,good luck with the scan hun x

I'm feeling stronger as the days go by,have my follow up appointment on the 2nd of September. I hope we get some answers and a plan of action for our next attempt! We have decided to leave the actual treatment for a year or 2 and concentrate on getting all the test done first,I'm sure that will cost thousands before even getting started on the treatment itself! Xx

Hello ladies.

Babies- Glad you have had PIE and that all your tests are up to date. Fingers x'd u get a start date soon x

Del- I am glad you are looking forward. I remember last yr how utterly devastated i was when i had my 2nd ectopic and lost 2nd tube. I lost all hope but gradually it came back and were there is life there is hope x

Hello to everyone else. How is everyone doing? not heard much from Jane, Melbram, Polly or caz? x

Well i got my drugs delivered today, so here is a list of my meds...

Suprecur injections 5.5ml
menopur 75iu vials x10
Cyclogest 400mg pessaries
Ovitrelle 250mcg syringe
Buserelin pharmacy kit
menopur ferring kit

Is anyone else on similar doseage?

xxx

laura good luck with the scan tomoz hun sarah how much as it cost you for the ivf x x x

Good news for you Babies777 hope you dont have to wait too long for your next appointment :thumbup:

Hope you get some answers Del and a plan of action so you can move forward x

Africaqueen : how exciting that you have all your meds i bet it all feels so real now!

Im just waiting for my first appointment on Tuesday - Im meant to be having ultrasound etc aswell - Im guessing appointment is to discuss funding etc then wait for out PIE appointment?

Hi all

Melbram - I had an appt with nurse first who sent me and oh for bloods and ultra sound. Been back and now I'm having a HSG scan just waiting for my day 1 period Whig shud be next week.

I've been told I need to get my BMI under 30 so crash diet at the mo lost about 9lb in a first week but know next week will be harder.

Del - glad ur feeling more positive. I'm sure they will have a plan for you.

AfricaQueen - so so sorry about your mum but bet y

Hi all

Melbram - I had an appt with nurse first who sent me and oh for bloods and ultra sound. Been back and now I'm having a HSG scan just waiting for my day 1 period Whig shud be next week.

I've been told I need to get my BMI under 30 so crash diet at the mo lost about 9lb in a first week but know next week will be harder.

System posted before I finished!

Anyway I was going to say that I get you get your positive.

Good luck to everyone and tonnes of baby dust xx

Caz- We are being NHS funded as we have no children so we only need to pay £30 prescription fees for meds x

Melbram- Yes feels like reality now after daydreaming for over a yr! lol. I am scared of the emotional impact on top of everything else but i cnt wait to get going now.
At our first appt we just seen Mr K for 5 mins and he verified there was funding and then a wk later we got our PIE date for 5wks later and then its all systems go with consent forms, blood and semen tests etc, so u will soon be on your way even tho it feels like it takes forever x

MrsE- Thank you and i pray so :) im sure if my mum has any say in the matter we will deffo get pregnant. Good luck with your diet. I had a LOT of weight to lose to get referred and it took me 9mths to lose 4 stones so got there in the end and my BMI is now just under 30. You can do it x

Hi to everyone else. I wont be online much till wkend now as dh back in work tomorrow till sat and he takes the dongle so intill we get phoneline fixed im stuck.
I can use my blackberry but only now an again as does my head in with small screen.
Im off to bed now as been another long emotional day and i like getting asleep as there is a chance i might dream of my mum. Nite all xxx

Had my pie on 11th august and had bloods done next day does anyone know how long the wait is now for consultation? Im so excited just want to start now thanks xxx

Hello there again ladies. I am really new to this so just getting my head round posting stuff. I am now on the dreaded 2ww following 3dt on saturday. I have read through this thread and it's given me hope and made me feel that I'm not alone in all this. I am looking forward to getting to know you all a bit better.
Lots and lots of luck to everyone with their cycles and baby dust to all xxxxx
:hugs:

Hello there again ladies. I am really new to this so just getting my head round posting stuff. I am now on the dreaded 2ww following 3dt on saturday. I have read through this thread and it's given me hope and made me feel that I'm not alone in all this. I am looking forward to getting to know you all a bit better.
Lots and lots of luck to everyone with their cycles and baby dust to all xxxxx
:hugs:

Good luck with your 2ww hun. Hope all goes well for u xx

Hi all

Thanks for the info MrsE75 and well done on your weight loss!

Hello ladies.

Babies- Glad you have had PIE and that all your tests are up to date. Fingers x'd u get a start date soon x

Del- I am glad you are looking forward. I remember last yr how utterly devastated i was when i had my 2nd ectopic and lost 2nd tube. I lost all hope but gradually it came back and were there is life there is hope x

Hello to everyone else. How is everyone doing? not heard much from Jane, Melbram, Polly or caz? x

Well i got my drugs delivered today, so here is a list of my meds...

Suprecur injections 5.5ml
menopur 75iu vials x10
Cyclogest 400mg pessaries
Ovitrelle 250mcg syringe
Buserelin pharmacy kit
menopur ferring kit

Is anyone else on similar doseage?

xxx

hey hunny! woop on the drugs delivery! yep i had pretty much the same drugs hunny!! xxx:happydance:

only 7 more days till dr went for my practice appointment on wendsday and trust me grls the jabs dont hurt xx

Hi girls, hope everyone is having a good bank holiday weekend. Am freaking out today, started spotting (brown, sorry tmi!) and boobs have stopped hurting as much. Can't believe it I am still nearly a week away from test date!!!! I don't think I would be worried about the blood on it's own but boobs are a really bad sign, that's what usually happens before Af. Might be time to reach for the wine sooner than I thought!! :cry:
:dust::dust::dust:
Xx

Hi girls.

Laura- That scan pic is AMAZING! you can see it so much more clearly! just a few wks makes a huge difference! so happy for you x

Kazza- Not long now till you start dr! I have my needles appt on the 9th but needles have never bothered me at all so im lucky there. I am just scared of doing it wrong an not getting all the meds in so my friend who is diabetic is going to do them for me as she is a pro! lol x

Susie- You are pretty much bang on for implantation bleeding and as regards the sore boobs, its the HCG shot that would cause that with a change in hormones. Not a actual pregnancy this early on so stay away from that wine lady ;-) sounds promising for you! x

Well i have not been up to much. Spending a lot of time with my dad as my dh works away and i still dont like too much time on my own. Been working on my mums memorial in the garden and it looks lovely. Also been reading a lot and doing chores etc. Anything to try and escape the grief im feeling. Been eating more healthier in prep for starting this cycle and also cut right down on caffiene and junk foods so each day im getting there. I cant wait to get jabbing! af left today and was weird to think that the next af i get maybe the last for 9mths! please god xxx

Hi girls.

Laura- That scan pic is AMAZING! you can see it so much more clearly! just a few wks makes a huge difference! so happy for you x

Kazza- Not long now till you start dr! I have my needles appt on the 9th but needles have never bothered me at all so im lucky there. I am just scared of doing it wrong an not getting all the meds in so my friend who is diabetic is going to do them for me as she is a pro! lol x

Susie- You are pretty much bang on for implantation bleeding and as regards the sore boobs, its the HCG shot that would cause that with a change in hormones. Not a actual pregnancy this early on so stay away from that wine lady ;-) sounds promising for you! x

Well i have not been up to much. Spending a lot of time with my dad as my dh works away and i still dont like too much time on my own. Been working on my mums memorial in the garden and it looks lovely. Also been reading a lot and doing chores etc. Anything to try and escape the grief im feeling. Been eating more healthier in prep for starting this cycle and also cut right down on caffiene and junk foods so each day im getting there. I cant wait to get jabbing! af left today and was weird to think that the next af i get maybe the last for 9mths! please god xxx

thanx hunny, im glad ur keeping busy hunny, nice that ur spending time wiv ur dad!! :) i cant wait for u to start jabbing either!!!! when do u start? it cud well be ur last AF hun ur nxt one:happydance:!! fingers crossed it will be! ive got a good feeling!!! :D xxx

Hi ladies! How's everyone?
Laura,loving the pic hun,beautiful xx
Africa,u will soon be on your way hun! Exiting. Hope u are feeling stronger xx
Good luck to everyone who will soon be starting.
Susie,it sounds like implantion bleed hun,I have my fx for u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->