Ivf/ICSI successes or natural bfp after IVF/ICSI. Anyone welcome :) x

My oh works away mon-fri and always says I've grown through the week.
I've not yet bought any maternity clothes, with the weather being nice I've just wore dresses, thank god for leggings! X

Jamie, lucky you. I hate leggins, and I always look like an idiot in them!

Hubby's gone today, so the house feels big and empty, and feeling very lonely. He's not back until weekend after next so he can settle into school and house and stuff. Gonna be a long time, although we're gonna FaceTime every night.

Have had a really bad headache most of the day, so going to indulge in a long bath and hope it goes away

Love to all x x x

Hi girls just a quick one from me as supposed to be in work. Did any of you suffer from being really bloated / constipated when you were around 17 weeks pregnant? Really struggling today!

Ah gem hope your feeling better.
Hubby being away sucks doesn't it!

I did get really bloated and still am constipated, I moaned to oh the other day, (but dramatically) how the hell am I going to have a baby when I can't even go the toilet!

Orange juice helps me and making sure I'm eating enough fibre, Cheerios normally does the job or this pecan and maple crunch stuff, like granola x

Jamie

Yeah it totally sucks hubby being away! Missing hun terribly!

Have finally managed to go the loo, still a bit bunged up thou, I hear what you say - if I'm struggling to go the loo what am I going to be like when I'm giving birth!!

Harley, jamie, Gemz & Susie...... Like excited I'm going to stalk you too!

Please continue to comment on the other thread, this is a forum for you to express for the benefit of readers, a forum is not for the benefit of selected people.... Your stories give hope in a depressing circumstance which is essential in what can be a turbulent experience... I hope I'm as lucky as you guys but if not your comments give me hope to continue trying.

Btw... Loving the bumps xxxx

Haha glad u could go the toilet, I feel so relieved when I can go. It's a very strange achievement ha.

Janey thank you for that, I'm still constantly checking the other forum seeing how everyone's getting on. That's all I want, and I'm sure all the ladies here agree with me, for everyone going through ivf to have there turn, wether natural or assisted.

Hope your feeling well, how you getting on? X

Janey thank you hun! Like Jamie said I'm still checking on the Liverpool thread, (too excited it was me who suggested we move it to Jamie) but the problem is that we've got poor ladies who have been they several cycles who have failed and its not fair on then for those of us who are pregnant to go on about our pregnancies. It didn't bother me when I was not pregnant with ladies announcing their pregnancies but I was jealous that it wasn't me who had a success first time round, or that why wasn't it my turn. Everyone knows on the other thread who's had a success so far, and everyone I think has made an announcement when they've had the baby, but by having the second thread we can discuss how things are progressing without hurting anyone's feelings - does any of that make sense or have I waffled?? I'm on my phone so it's hard to review! Besides I'm always going in the Liverpool thread sharing my experiences and will hang around there until everyone's gotten their bfp - as they've / you've all supported me throughout my journey so far! :)

Jamie, yes I know what you mean reckon I'm still a bit constipated thou, gonna go home shortly and drink a gallon of orange juice!!!

How's everyone doing today?!?

Hello ladies

Hope you are all well :)

Gems - i suffered with constipation early on but everyone is different. Ive been fine since about 14 weeks. Have you got your electrics sorted out yet? I love candle lit baths but i like my baths really hot so ive not had one since being pregnent lol i do shower everyday just so you know lol x

Janey - Im with Jamie will still pop in to see how everyone is doing and hoping you all get your BFPS soon xxx

Jamie, Harley and susie - how are you all doing?

asf - well nothing really to report 3 weeks until 24 weeks scan and appointment with consultant getting a bit nervous about that but sure what ever happens it will be fine :).

OH woke me at 6:15 this morning to give me a kiss and say goodbye before work (he always does) and after he left our little girl decided to have a party in my belly (well thats what it felt like) kicks are getting a little stronger and felt a few from the outside but not all :) so happy they are getting stronger :) OH still hasnt felt them yet cant wait until he can

xx

OH woke me at 6:15 this morning to give me a kiss and say goodbye before work (he always does) and after he left our little girl decided to have a party in my belly (well thats what it felt like) kicks are getting a little stronger and felt a few from the outside but not all :) so happy they are getting stronger :) OH still hasnt felt them yet cant wait until he can

xx

Haha really weird you mentioned this, my oh have me a kiss at 4:30 before he travelled to London, and is said to him, "you've woke the baby up now!!"

They're awesome stories! I can't wait till our baby starts kicking! :) the best I get at the moment is hubby calling me in the morning to make sure I'm up! He knows I'm such a lazy so and so when it comes to getting up. Although having said that I've been up before he calls lately!

Wrighty, no my electrics are still out upstairs. I've still got lamps running round everywhere and I've also got these awesome candles which take batteries so I'm not worrying about burning the house downin the bathroom! Dad and my electrician are back at the weekend so they're hopefully going to sort it, without taking my ceiling down - god forbid!

I love my hot baths too, to be honest I've had a few baths since, but I'm finding it really uncomfortable to get in and out, and it seems pointless as they're not hot just Luke warm! I jokingly said to hubby the other week, when baby's out I'm gonna have a nice hot bath with a big do not disturb sign, and at 6 months I'm gonna have a most of a bottle of southern comfort when I've finished breast feeding! Are you all planning on breast feeding?

I'm getting flutters, no kicks yet. When was the first time you felt the baby kick? I'm desperate for that to happen - and my stomach seems to have grown in the last few days. My photo was taken at 16w 6d so will be interesting to take another photo in a week or so to see the difference!

Hey gemz how u feeling now?
I think I may need someone to wake me up soon, I finish work 12th of September (eeek :) ) so 6 weeks of getting up whenever I want may make the whole night feeding ALOT worse, .
I'm going to try my best at breast feeding, I've bought all the tomee tipee closer to nature bottles/ steriliser etc just in case and breast pump so I can try express if it doesn't work.
Can only try eh.

I reckon I was around 20 weeks before I could determine a propper kick, I just looked back and had sent a video via whatsapp to my oh of the baby kicking, as I remember he had never seen or felt it, and that was on the 20th of June, marking me 22 weeks x

Gemz - Yes Im hoping to breast feed. Like Jamie I have brought the closer to nature bottles and a breast pump and steriliser. Im dreading having an alcoholic drink i will be tipsy after 1 lol and it feels like ages since i last had one which was 27th april at OHs mums 60th found out the next weekend that i was preggers lol

Ive felt the odd flutters since about 18 weeks which i thought was quite early as this is my first baby. At 20 week scan i was surprised how much she was moving and how little i felt her lol shes making up for it now

i felt first kick about a week ago

Saw her kick me by my belly button today first time ive seen it gutted OH missed it and she only did it the once so wasnt able to record it :( but im sure he will see it soon enough

Hi all,
I totally understand what your saying (sorry Wrighty I missed you being on here .. & glad you are here as I was wondering on the other thread how your scan went... So pleased for you it was positive xxx) I missed hearing your stories on the other thread that's all but it's ok I can stalk another thread now!

I'm good thanks Jamie et yesterday so in my dreaded 2ww now... Loved seeing my embryo too! Hoping to be posting on this threading the near future! Xxx

Love to you all & your precious bumps xxx

Yey. I'm desperate to try to breast feed, but wasnt sure about buying pumps and stuff in case it didn't work out for me. I reckon. Ill have several mini panic attacks between now and when baby is born!

I'm alright Jamie, still feel a bit constipated thou.

Janey 2ww sucks but at least your PUPO! Fx you'll get your bfp!

Wrighty that's a lovely story. Awww can't wait to experience that.

On a random topic one of my cats has decided that my stomach is the nicest place for her. I've managed to keep her off, but tonight, she got up there and fell asleep. Didn't have the heart to move her bless, I can't see it causing the baby any trouble can you?

Ps Jamie can't believe you finish so soon! Lucky thing!

Wrighty I haven't had a drink since Christmas! Ill be wasted haha Maybe new year? I can't believe I had my ec in February, seems like only a few months ago.

Janey it's so emotional seeing the embryo on screen isn't it, I wish I had thought and taken a picture of it. 2ww sucks I worked right through mine and it helped so much.
We hope your going to be joining us too xxx

Gem dont worry about the cat getting snugly, my dog is doing it too, she won't leave me alone, she's getting a little attached but I think she senses something as people keep visiting and looking at baby's room, when she tries to follow I shoo her out, she's always been my spoilt princess haha suppose she's not used to not getting attention bless her.
image.jpg

Jamie, that's a fab picture - so cute!!! I had one glass of wine on my 7th wedding anniversary in August even thou I was pregnant but before that it was April when I last had a drink! Ill be a light weight too.

Could take a picture of my cat on my knee didn't turn out well given the lack of light but I saw this in the spare room this morning - someone has a new bed I think!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 5
Oh how I wish I had a spare room theses days ha.
Mon -fri I miss my oh so much but when he comes home Friday night and gets in bed I want to punch him in the face haha. He steals my blanket and space and snores!!
I turned our spare room into a walk in wardrobe/dressing room.
And the other room is the baby's. I'd escape to the couch but its not too comfy.
Your cat looks very comfy! Move over and make some room for me :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->