IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

Wonderful news Mummy! Things are going going along!! :) Stinks the scan hurt though.. :hugs:

Tansey, stimming tomorrow! :happydance:

I had another scan today and even though everything is growing nicely- they aren't quite ready for picking!

I have some 14s, 15s & 16s but they want them to be close to 18 - soooo two more lots of stims and another scan on Wed.... hopefully for EC Fri.

One side seems to be working harder than the other (which it seems is quite normal) but the good news is some 8s from Friday grew to 14 so looks like I just need to be patient!

DH and I were out with friends last night (drinking soda!) and we had to go back to the car and shoot up in a pub carpark - glad I didn't have to explain that to anyone :rofl:

Yay tansey that's great news!!!

Hereshoping - I'm amazed how quickly they grew from Friday! Amazing!

Xx

Hi Ladies, I'm so pleased that everythings seems to be going well for you xxx

I had a letter from the FS the other day confirming that I'll be on Agonist protocol. I really need to read up on it. I have my appointment with the nurse on the 17th June and the letter said I should start the provera a week before my appointment and my cycle should start. I really need to get my act together and read up on what I'll be doing time scales etc

How have you been finding the injections?

just read my letter again it say antagonist protocol :blush:

Injections are fine now it's just the affects of the drugs I'm suffering from. It's bearable tho just a bit of an eye opener :) lol

I took provera for my af to come on. Maybe it's same as me I don't know. I know I was long protocol.

Did everything go well with your scan? When do you think EC will be?
I'm getting a little worried about the injections :(I've just read that antagonist is a short protocol apparently I won't be down regging. Not that I really know what that is.

I don't know when EC will be yet. I'm hoping monday next week fingers crossed.

Dr is where you shut your ovaries down and stop ovulation. You then stim and keep dr to stop body from releasing the eggs too quickly!!!

There's a technique for injections. Use ice and I find putting needle on skin then pushing is better than stabbing from a far xxx

just read my letter again it say antagonist protocol :blush:

This is what I'm on Aclio ( but mine is with mild stimulation - I.e lower doses)! The short antagonist protocol -you start stims on day 2 ( i believe) and add an antagonist (cetrotide) when eggies reach about 12-14...usually 4-5 injections!

Mummy is right - the ice -cube is a must !!!! does wonders!
the only side effect I've had so far is headache but not as bad when i added the antagonist ( stimms day 7 today - I'm getting a bit bloated) and ...sorry ..TMI ...a bit constipated:)

I had another scan today and even though everything is growing nicely- they aren't quite ready for picking!

I have some 14s, 15s & 16s but they want them to be close to 18 - soooo two more lots of stims and another scan on Wed.... hopefully for EC Fri.

One side seems to be working harder than the other (which it seems is quite normal) but the good news is some 8s from Friday grew to 14 so looks like I just need to be patient!

DH and I were out with friends last night (drinking soda!) and we had to go back to the car and shoot up in a pub carpark - glad I didn't have to explain that to anyone :rofl:

LOL! hope you were in the car and no lighters and spoons involved! LOL

My Scan was yesterday ( after 5 doses) and the follies were on 14-11 one side and all at on the other - hope they catch up too!!!!! I was quite worried abot the difference but glad to hear that it's not just me ...
also ...I'm currently scheduled for EC on Friday too- fingers x-ed!!!!

xxx

Hi everyone, i have been reading and very interested and excited to see how everyone is getting on. Sounds like people are not in too much agony with their big swollen ovaries so thats good to know! I go for my murse consultation on sat 8th to collect (and pay :growlmad:) for my drugs then just have to sit and wait for AF, next tuesday i think, only one week to go! :happydance:

Hi Gracy - oo how exciting! not long for you.

I'm a bit worried as recently I've been really dry down there from DR (sorry tmi) and now I've halved the dose I'm getting EWCM today. I'm scared silly my body is going to release the eggs but I'm still down reggin just on a half dose as instructed. Perhaps my discharge is coming because I'm on a half dose? Eek I'm so scared I'm gona loose them!

Anyone else had this? xx

I had to check what EWCM was !!!! but yes me too for the past 4 days maybe

Hi Ladies
Sounds like all your stimulating is going well!! MummyIwannabe have your symptoms settled down at all? I am being used as part of a study for OHSS it turns out! think I am high risk as I'm on high units of stimulating drugs.

Which Hypnosis CD do you have? I got bought 2 for my birthday! I got the Zita West one and "IVF Support" by Joanne Scurr, I'll be starting them later this week!

Wish2bmama, are you excited about tomorrow?! what happens then exactly?

Tansey, have you had your first injection yet? let us know how it goes!

Well I had my nurse consultation yesterday! As usual nothing is straight forward for me, they have a couple of concerns about my ovaries, hey ho but the good news is, I am suitably down regulated from the prostap and providing my drugs arrive in time i start stiming on Thursday with egg collection planned w/c 17th May!!! Eeek!!
Just need the drugs delivery company to ring now to say they can do it, the request was put through as urgent so fingers crossed!!
xxxx

hehe!

I've just phoned the clinic anyway as I was panicking and they said they would expect that! it's because of the estrogen levels but it doesn't mean ovulation it just means the levels are increasing and the eggs are growing. Phew!

Thanks hunni for answering so quickly! :) xx

oh that's great summer breeze! so excited for you!

I'm uncomfortable still, its not pleasant but manageable so thats the main thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->