IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

aww MrsR32 that sucks you're going to miss out on your god daughters 1st birthday! :( not good but I think you've made the right call. Does your friend know you're having treatment?

She'll understand why I'm sure :)

Hereshoping - I expect the clinic are happy with the gradual process. i don't suppose they think its a problem if it's taking sllightly longer! It's just more waiting for you! Ugh! I too need to know when its all happening its so hard living day to day not knowing!

i think you should get a ticker :)

It must feel disappointing when you're expecting EC on monday hopefully the delay will only be a couple of days and you'll soon be there having them removed :)

I'm starting to feel knackered and my ovaries are starting to do things. I can feel them, its a weird feeling...

can anyone else feel it now from stimming? I read most people feel it around 6 days but I'm sure I can, unless I've gone mad?! :shrug:

If you've seen blood then I'd call :) It's likely to come over the weekend if you've seen the first bits of blood. Worse case you can phone on tuesday and say it was a false alarm xx

Definitely CD1... and I've got the back cramps to prove it! :sick: Called the clinic and they want me to go in tomorrow for a day 2 FSH blood test. I had one back in February, done by my GP but they still want another one. So clinic tomorrow, then she's going to call me on Tuesday to arrange my pre-treatment scan. That's when they will discuss my treatment protocol. Our consultant said it would be a long protocol when we saw him back in March, that's the whole reason I had to wait for my next cycle, because I was too far gone so I was a little confused. The nurse said it could still be a long protocol but this is just to double check how hard they have to make my body work. Oh well, I'm just glad that things are on the move again! :happydance:

MRs, I'd stay far from the cold hun- give yourselves the best chance!!!!!!

HeresHopink YAY! getting close for you now! 13 follies! great!!!!!

Thickledpink, hope this is AF!!!!!

Mummy, no bloating or anything yet, just the headaches shortly after the stabbing....

Update: I had my day 5 follie scan after 3 stim injections - 8 follies between 5 and 9 mm... I was getting nervous that's not much.... until Dilly reminded me that I'm on a mild IVF!!!! and the target is 4-7!!!! so I'm doing fine for now (i think!) the lining is 5.5 mm with good blood flow!

Bad news is I was told I've grown myself another endometrioma exactly where the old one was ( I had it removed end of Jan! and it was not there in feb, so 2 months- not good!)

Next scan on Sunday...

HeresHoping - 13 follicles is great and I'm sure in a few days they will all be ready :dust:

MrsR32 - got to look after yourself and DH :hugs:

MummyIwanabe - are you excited about your scan on Monday? :dust:

brumbar - if the target is 4-7 and you have 8 that is great :happydance:

tickledpink - great that you can start soon :thumbup:

Summer Breeze - I'm hoping to be onto stimms next week too [-o<

Gracy - glad all is well, it will soon be Stimms time for you too!

Hi everyone else, how's it going?

:hug:

Hi again,

Everything is picking up here!

I just got a call from the Clinic and my bloods are back and they want me to reduce from 6 to 4 amps! good news I think :thumbup:

MummyIwannabe - me too am excited and scared.

yeah...it,s a bit chilly here too! can I take a bath? not a very hot one- don't want boil the eggs!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol sorry but the imagery is great :o) i think you are ok but no bath for DH ...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:seriously...i don't know what is ok and what is not anymore....i read something on some website that apparently female orgasm around implantation time might interfere with implantation of the embrio!!!!!!I'm soon gonna be too scared to sneeze or poo, in case I push it out....I bet you get a bit constipated with all that progesterone!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:seriously...i don't know what is ok and what is not anymore....i read something on some website that apparently female orgasm around implantation time might interfere with implantation of the embrio!!!!!!I'm soon gonna be too scared to sneeze or poo, in case I push it out....I bet you get a bit constipated with all that progesterone!!!!!!

I agree, there are so many contradictions about everything at each stage! :wacko:

We :sex: last night, for fun rather than for :baby: Haven't done that for a long time!

Did anyone else's period whilst down-regging hurt like a bitch?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:seriously...i don't know what is ok and what is not anymore....

I recall saying the same thing to the doctor when I went in for my review session post-first cycle miscarriage. He sighed, then, and said the internet can be such a terrible thing.

People have been having babies in all sorts of situations since the beginning of our time, he said. People in starving countries. People in times of war. People in stressful situations. People conceive standing up. Upside down. People conceive having sex in the sea.

He said basically, as long as you're not going on rollercoasters, jumping out of planes, putting foreign objects up your vagina you're pretty much good to go and that, in terms of food and drink, it's basically a common sense approach. Ten bottles of wine isn't good. A glass won't hurt. A cup of coffee in the morning is fine, ten cups is not fine. Raw fish, not good. Cooked fish? Fine. Again, all common sense.

I asked about baths. "Do you scald yourself in the bath?" he asked. No, I said. "Then, the water you're stepping into is fine for your body and when you get pregnant again it'll be fine for your baby, too."

I asked about exercise. "Gentle yoga," he said, "again, common sense approach."

He talked repeatedly about 'scaremongering' and in a way, I agreed with him totally. Some of what is out there is...stupid, to say the least.

He reckons it'll soon get to the stage where women are tied to their bed for the whole nine months and the whole beauty and joy of pregnancy and childbirth will be taken over completely by OCD and fear.

I think your totally right curly sue. I have seen people on here having wheatgrass shots, dhea, accupunture and not moving in the tww. I was surprised after et I wad straight up and off the bed so we went to sainsburys lol then away for the weekend took Dylan swimming and got a bfp. At the end of the day it's out of our hands and down to our bodies to decide x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->