• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

The private consultant is a lovely man. I wish he was treating us on the NHS

oo wow we went to the maldives for our honeymoon too! *sigh* wish we were going there again this year! lol!!!

Next apt is now 13th April to be shown how to use the drugs. Expecting a phone call next week to deliver the drugs and starting the drugs on 16th april. Eek!!! :)

I want to be back in the Maldives is so relaxed and chilled

You must be excited to get everything started. What happened on your first appointment? I just really don't know what to expect with us all ready have the tests done

I had blood taken etc. Then my first appt was with the consultant. She did a scan (an internal one) to check my ovaries etc. She discussed the protocol I'd be on, our success rate, the process etc.

Then I just had to wait for my period. That arrived on Monday and now I have to wait for day 19 before I can start. I have an appt a few days before so they can show me how to do the drugs :)

I've had all my bloods taken, HSG, Internal scan etc and DH samples.

My Af's are none existent so I'd probably be 50 before AF arrived if I had to wait lol

That's good you've had everything done and now you just got to wait for your next appt and hopefully start very soon after that! :)

We've got a few bank holiday coming up soon, easter, early may and end of may so that's all gona help us with the wait as our OH's can keep us busy!!! I love bank hol weekends! shame about the soddin weather tho!!! lol xxx

I know I love the long weekends. We might have a night away in Manchester some retail therapy a nice meal and hotel :)

Haha, we went to the Maldives for our honeymoon too!
I said to my husband last night - wouldn't it be ace if you were super rich - you could just escape to the Maldives until it was time to start!!
You're so right about the bank holidays, time goes so much quicker with the hubbie to keep us busy!
Ooh Aclio your weekend sounds lovely!Nothing quite as glamorous for us, we're clearing out the loft :) oooh we're such crazy kids!

xx

Haha, we went to the Maldives for our honeymoon too!
I said to my husband last night - wouldn't it be ace if you were super rich - you could just escape to the Maldives until it was time to start!!
You're so right about the bank holidays, time goes so much quicker with the hubbie to keep us busy!
Ooh Aclio your weekend sounds lovely!Nothing quite as glamorous for us, we're clearing out the loft :) oooh we're such crazy kids!

xx

Hi all

Glad to have finally finished work and offically started the Bank Hol weekend - weather is meant to be pants tho. Anyway will still be making the most of the time off. Its great to hear that we are all around the same time and will be able to support each other through this journey.

Mummyiwanabe it looks like we could be on the very same dates. I am waiting for day 19 to start my meds - but I have no idea what ones they are or for how long I will be taking them. I was hoping to find out today but now the clinic is shut for easter I will have to wait until next week. I have regular cycles but have mild PCOS, OH has very (and I mean VERY) low sperm count and chances of catching naturally are slim. But here we are 3 years after first trying and we are about to start the bumpy journey of ICSI and I can't wait - I am so excited but also very nervous. I am hoping and praying that we catch on our 1 and only NHS ICSI cycle. Not sure we can afford to go private!

Not only am I hoping and praying for myself but for all the other ladies on this thread - Good Luck to us all and keep updating!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

yeh weather is going to be horrid.

oo how exciting if we're going to have treatment at same time!!

Sadly we're private. In a way at least we get on with it. We didn't qualify I'm 25, and need ICSI because of DH low morphology

Whoop whoop for lie in tomo!! :)

Well I have just been over to the March ICSI/IVF'ers and it looks like we have a lot ahead of us.

I will keep you posted after the bank hol, once I have more details from the clinic.

Have a fab Bank Hol!

At least we have each other for support!!

Yaay for a lie in!

Have a fab Easter everyone!
xx

Hi Girls
Hope you all had a lovely Easter?
Anyone got any news? I am as always waiting... wishing my life away til the next step!
xx

I had a great easter! It was 80 degrees and beautiful! :)

No news. Just waiting and waiting. I can't wait! Haha.. Well, I did find a relaxation CD for myself. And have been going to the gym in a last minute try to get fit before May 5th. I feel pretty good at the mo.

Cor I'm the same Summer breeze! Getting more impatient as well. First of all I was wishing I could just start down regging which will be a week on friday but now I just wish I was stimulating!!! Ugh!

Wish2bmama - where were you? It wasn't 80 degrees here! doh!!!

Haven't had my drugs delivered yet either! doh! Guess they gota take payment for that first haha!! xxx

mummyIwannabe, I am currently in Texas. It's definatly different from Germany or Boston that's for sure! :) It's like a living vacation! Except for the cacti and tumbleweeds.. haha

Hi wish2bmama & MummyIwanabe!

Ooh 80 degrees sounds nice, I'd be much happier waiting this out in 80 degrees!

I know what you mean, last week I was so giddy with excitement that my appointment had come through so quickly, "a month is nothing" i thought! but now I am back to being impatient again and suddenly 3 and a bit weeks seems like a life time away!

I want to get myself one of those things you all have at the bottom of your posts where it counts down to your next steps, how do you do that??
Mind you, I don't really know what I'm counting down to which doesn't really help!
xx

Hey Summer breeze! You can just click on my ticker and it will take you to the website you need. Just follow the instructions and at the end copy the part that says BBcode signature. Then paste it at the bottome of your signature (which is in "user CP" at the top of the page, scroll down and click "signature) Hope I helped! :flower:

Haha, I woke up this morning thinking.. "oh, only 28 days.. ARG!" lol My Dad is going to come visit me on the 20th for a few days to help make the days go faster. I would be so lost with out my Daddy, that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->