IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

Tansey - I'm feeling better than I was when I first got the AMH result. I know now that I'm not alone and that we still have a good chance so I'm trying to stay positive. On 9dpIUI today (my last before IVF) and have had AF cramps etc for the past couple of days which is early but guess its going to be on to IVF in July as planned so I'll be on here properly very soon. Good luck for your scan next week - hope those follies are growing well for you. x

5 out of 9 were mature, 3 fertilised.... Blah!
I'll try to stay positive, Although I already had my crying session..
Hope our 3 little embies grow healthy and strong.

Hi girls!

Wow lots going on. Glad to hear so many of you are close in treatment, its nice to have buddies going through the same thing at the same time!

Tickedpink - I'm not surprised you had to come home from work, it must have been a shock for you. You're definately strong enough for this. It's bloody hard doing this journey but you will come through the other end. Our desire is too great to give up and I know when you're feeling down and crappy you think you don't have it in you to do it. This treatment has made me feel yuk and I've thought, "god I don't know how I'd go through a pregnancy" but we do and I remind myself lots of people like us are going through IVF/ICSI and if they can do it, we can do it! :) you'll feel better soon once you start and once you've had time to absorb the information.

Brum - you've still got 3! I hope they grow into good embies, I understand your disappointment. It only takes 1 tho and I remember others who had this who got their BFP so chin up, this is gona work! :) xx

Brumbar - I'm sure you must be disappointed but 3 can still do it for you. :hugs: :hugs: Will keep everything crossed that they grow healthy and strong over the next couple of days. Are you planning to do 2 or 5 day ET? x

BabyChristie - I hope thise cramps are something other than AF ;)

Brum - you've had your cry which we must all do - it's cathartic! But now back to the positivity - you have three and you only need 1! :yipee: Loads of :dust:

Crikey my OV tests for yesterday and today are THROUGH THE ROOF!!! The test line is TWICE as dark as the control line on both of them!

Nice to see OV is taking place on schedule!

Only 4 days to go until FET! My God.... :happydance:

Brumbar, hope you've got your head around things and are feeling a bit better.
I echo what the other girls have said, it only takes one special embie!! That's really exciting that you have your ET date, not long now and in the meantime try and have some pampering.

MummyIwanabe how did your trigger shot go?? I can't believe your EC is nearly here! how are you feeling about it?

Wish2bmama, how are the injections coming along??
xx

Hi Girls,

Wow, loads going on, I've not read everything yet as I've been away for the weekend but I just wanted to ask a question. How long was everyone told to abstain for before your other halves had to give his sample on EC day? We're still on track for EC on Wednesday but our clinic hasn't said anything about this.

Brumbar, 3 embies! I hope they grow nice and strong for you!

Summer breeze, stims are going along well! I am getting better with each shot. :)

Sammy, yay for OV!

Mummy, tomorrow!! WoHOO! How was your tirgger shot? I hear they are painful in the bum?

MrsR, our clinic says not to have sex 4 days before ec, but for dh to have ejaculated at least 3 days before (for a 'new batch' to be in there).

I did my trigger shot last night at 11pm. It was fine. I didn't do it in the bum I did it in the tummy!

Ready for my EC tomorrow :happydance:

We were told on friday to abstain so that's 3 days. We've been trying to keep them fresh too lol

Feeling a bit more human today, I've had no drugs so its been lovely! Scared about how many eggies they'll get and how many will be mature and fertilise but I know we;ve done the best we can so its out of our hands now!! xx

MummyIwanabe - good luck for tomorrow, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I've got my (hopefully) final follie scan tomorrow, I had my dosage increased on Friday because I've only got 9 follies on one side and 4 on the other with only about 50% at the size they should have been. I'm now on 300 Gonal-F (increased from 225) so I'm really hoping that does the trick. Feeling a bit sick this afternoon, worried I've not been drinking enough over the weekend because we've been away so not so easy to keep drinking.

Try to keep drinking now :) ohss can happen after EC but it's good to keep your fluids up now. I found it really uncomfortable drinking so much, it made me feel bloated and sick but it's worth sticking with it!

Hope your scan goes well, I hope they have grown more!

Thanks for your thoughts I hope it goes well, will let you all know xx

Girls, why is it that we're supposed to drink more water during stimms? Anyone know?
Am I being thick?
Did anyone else get mega headaches?? I've had one for the past 2 days that has never gone away and usually I'm not one to dismiss a neurofen but for some reason, probably cause there's so much already going into my body I don't want to take any pain killers!
xx

Its to keep the fluids up as the eggies absorb the fluid and all the drugs affect the natural fluid retention in the body.

I had a dull headache for the first 2-3 days of stims and now its stopped. You can certainly take paracetemol. They say you can through the whole of your treatment. For the last 3 days I've been taking the max a day as I was so uncomfortable. xxx

Hey Ladies!
feeling a bit better i guess ... 3 is good- hope they grow nice and strong!!!!! Our 2day transfer is now 3day and will happen at 11am on Tuesday!
MrsR - sorry you're feeling sick - hope new dose works quick!
Summer - headaches are a common sideffect - water helps with it (not sure what else)...btwI've read the neurofen impacts female fertilituy- so I try to stay away and stick to paracetamol!
Mummy- Good luck tomorrow hun! thinking of you!

xxxx

MummyIwanabe - loads of luck for tomorrow :dust:

mummy - good luck for tomorrow xxxx let us know what it's like xxxxxx

Thank you ladies! :)

Just removing my nail varnish at the moment! lol! Eek! Will post when I'm back :) xx

Hi everyone,

Apologies for not being around but to be honest I was trying to keep myself busy and also had hypno and accupuncture sessions today - so I drove past loads of sheep and leaping lambs with the stereo up full blast and I didn't care who heard me!

Got the update call from the lab this pm and the 12 fertilised eggs are now formally embies - most of them good but 3 struggling. Basically graded 1 - 4 with 1 being the best quality. There is 1 4, 2 3s, 4 2s & 5 1s(1s to -1 with is better than a 1 I think). Obviously all that could change overnight so tomorrow @ 12:30 we will learn the final quality and if anything is to be frozed etc.

ET is scheduled for 13:00.

Will let you know how it goes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"