IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

wow that is great grading! Well done you! :) so happy for you!

Are you putting 1 or 2 back?

I saw one magpie yest and freaked! lol I can't live like that can I! :wacko:

:rofl: re: the magpie - I always say 'hello Mr Magpie' to any lone magpies - it seems that is the antidote :wacko:

DH is still talking about his super :spermy: and I mentioned this to the accupuncturist today and she said 'and so he should be ' - needless to say I didn't pass that piece of info on to him - he is bad enough as it is :winkwink:

They will be transfering 2 - I asked about 5 days blasto on Friday and they gave us the option but if we go down that route they will only transfer 1 - rules it seems!

When we talked to the embreologist(sp?) she said that 2 3 day embies had the same chance of BFP as 1 5 day - the reason for going for a 5 day blasto was to minimise multiple births - I said no thanks - we'll take twins if possible!

Hereshoping, we are doing the same. We want twins if at all possible too!

MummyIwanabe, tons of lucky thoughts for you tomorrow! :)

mummy goodluck with ec 2day
hereshoping goodluck with et 2day

Mummy and hereshoping, good luck today! Let us know how you get on! Xxxx

Good Luck MummyIwanabe & Hereshoping!!

Can't wait to hear how you've both got on

xxxx

I am really nervous :wacko:

A swarm of honey bees arrived yesterday! And it doesn't look like they are even our bees (we have a beehive and we thought ours had done a runner when we saw them swarming around the french doors....) So needless to say our house is not the calmest today but at least the bees have settled in one spot :thumbup: (we just need Mother-in-law to get them into a hive for us and we will have 2 hives for honey!) DH's kids thought it was great - wow another 5,000(ish) pets! - I guess always look on the bright side :winkwink:

Thanks for the good wishes - will let you know how it goes. x

Good luck with EC HeresHoping and MummyIwanabe!

Feeling a little bit better today... and haven't cried yet, so that must be a good thing lol. Going to see about booking the rest of the week off. These Metformin tablets have really knocked me for six and apparently it's a very high dosage to start off on. I guess that's because we're starting ICSI next week and we don't have much time. Got to see about sorting out my diet too, I hear that can effect your body. Anyways, off to see Michael Buble in concert Friday, so I need all my energy :D

Hi, just on the way home after ET and everything went great - no discomfort at all. Feeling good - just been shopping at tesco!

Yay!!!!!! you are now PUPO!!!!
xxx
get some rest Hereshopping!!!!

Great news hereshoping!

I'm back now was a while longer there as my blood pressure was very low.

Got 11 eggs which is good. Thought or hoped I'd get a few more but nevermind.

DH sperm count had halved in value tho motility was up 15% and morphology was up from 2% to 5%.

hereshoping and mummy - great news, not long now xxxx I'm glad it was pain free.

Mummy- are you feeling ok now with your blood pressure?

mummy - 11 is great by the way

hereshoping - how many did they collect?

Mummy - 11 is great! :thumbup: Hope you are feeling ok now :hugs:

Here's hoping - Congrats on being PUPO :dust:

hereshoping congrtas on been pupo just the dreaded 2ww fx u get that :bfp:
mummy 11 is great how ya feeling now?

Mummy - 11 is great, better to have 11 good ones than 20 mediocre.

HeresHoping - congrats on being PUPO, are you taking time off work now?

Quick update on our side - EC definately on for Wednesday, I actually feel excited for the first time since we started! I don't think we're likely to get brilliant numbers as I don't seem to have as many follies as some girls but I'm hoping there's enough! At my scan today I had 1x19mm, 2x18mm and then a 17, 17.5, 16, 15, 14, 13 and five little ones. Trigger shot at 10pm tonight and we've got to be in at 7.15 on Wednesday morning. ET probably on Saturday apparently.

Acupucture tonight, as if I'm not enough of a pin cushion already!!!

Hereshoping, congrats on being PUPO!! Not long now!

Mummy, 11 is a great number! How are you feeling?

MrsR, good luck with the trigger tonight!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->