IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

Ladies I have had my scan and I have 11 follicles which we are really excited about - I have been feeling completely normal, no bloating and only a couple of niggles so i was a bit nervous.
I think most of them are on my right. I have two bigger ones and so they want to rescan me tomorrow to see how much the others have caught up and then they will decide if i will have EC Friday rather than waiting until Monday.
Womb lining is also good. :)

Brum and HH :yipee: for PUPO - I hope to be joining you very soon and we can all go :wacko: in the 2ww! :dust:

Mummy - 6 is great :thumbup: Good luck for Thurs and Sammy! :dust:

Gracy - i would insist they scan and check rather than making you wait!

ACLIO - do you have GA or sedation at your clinic? I am most scared about being out to sleep, I would even say that having a GA for my lap in Sep09 made me worse :nope: Sorry I'm not helping - I'm a chicken! :dohh:

Caz - :yipee: for starting!

Hi to everyone else - how are you?

:happydance:
I have a sig and ticker.... but can not figure out how to get only 14 stops on my ticker! :growlmad:

Brumbar, Congrats on being PUPO! Sending you tons of sticky thoughts!

Mummy, 6 embies! Grow embies!

Gracey, I am so sorry to hear that. :hugs: I echo what the other ladies have said. I would call.

Sammy, good luck!

As for me, I am only on my 4th day of stims and my ovaries are twinging at me. Is this normal? Like uncomfortable twinges... I'm so scared of OHSS as I OHSed on only 100 mg of clomid last summer. I go in for my first follie scan tomorrow morning. Perhaps I just have good follies growing??

Wish2bmama - good luck at your scan tomorrow. I had a few niggles on day 4. Make sure you are drinking loads and eating sensible (I was also weeing loads!)

HH nice ticker :thumbup: I don't think you can alter the numbers along the bottom

I was uncomfortable on day 5 of Stims so it's normal :) so says the clinic.

Here's hoping I think you need to click an event. I'll pm you :) xx

tansey - i think its just sedation. I think I'd rather have a GA though. The HSG has really done it for me cos of the pain I had whilst they did it. I do hope it doesn't hurt. I dread to think how bloated I'll be aswel I already look like I'm pregnant from the bloatedness of PCOS :(

Tansey! 11 follies is great!!!! :thumbup:

If I remember correctly from your journo the difference wasn't that big, so I guess you should be fine! not long now... Grow eggies, grow!!!!

wish2bmama I could feel something going on, but it wasn,t painful! good luck tomorrow! let us know how you get on!

HH- :dust::dust::dust: when is your test date?

Sammy - good luck!!!!!

caz - how are you doing?

now I need to find myself a ticker.....

.... also, any of you told to take baby aspirin?

Brum I have been taking baby aspirin since the beginning of D/R. my last consultant said i didn't need it but this one advised me to start on it straight away.
Read this on why it might help but it shouldn't be taken even in this low dose unless your doc has said it is ok for you:

https://www.sharedjourney.com/articles/aspirin.html

you can ask your doc Mummy...my clinic recommends it as some consultants think it helps with the bloodflow to the uterus and some studies suggest it helps implantation....

Edited: Tansey I think we posted at the same time .... Thanks hun! I started on Saturday - EC

Tansey, just saw your ticker!!!!you'll be triggering tomorrow if EC is on Friday Morning!!!!!!!

brum i am in two minds. Monday = more mature in my mind but DH won't be here to do the jab and i will probably mess it up but he will be here tomorrow to do it :wacko:

I know how you feel! I'm afraid your follies will have the final say - depends on how they,ve grown - they'll look at when most of them are likely to be mature.... either way - you're nearly there now!....
P.s....i,m sure you'll do just fine with the trigger even if you have to do it on your own.... just read the label carefully ( happy to have a chat if you need to)....saing that ....I was lucky Dilly called me to guide me through.... I got mine ready 5 min b4 the injection time- this one needs to be in pretty much on the minute!
xxx

awwww MrsR? EC tomorrow? how did I miss this? Good Luck hun!!!!!!!
xxxx

I've just laughed and sneezed and I am worried I have dislodged something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->