IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

I have a confession to make.......... I have just ordered a twin pack of digital clearblue tests! DH only bought a single test but i am doing 'belt and braces' in case the first one malfunctions!!!!
I know DH will raise his eyes when I tell him but at least I choose 'standard delivery' and not 'next day' - I thought that was very restrained of me :rofl:

haha! don't blame you!

did you rest on day of ET once you got back? You don't have to put your legs up or anything do you?! :rofl:

i am doing 'belt and braces' in case the first one malfunctions!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've got 2x 10iu strips, 3 x 1st response and 6 normal sensitivity!!!!!

when do you think the hcg shot will be out of the system so I can start peeing!!!!!:rofl:

Just got back from the clinic and... 30 follies! No wonder I hurt! All about 10.2!

Doc says to stay on 150iu of follistim and 15 units of micro hcg. Next scan is friday with a possible EC on tuesday or wed! :happydance:

YaY!!!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

hmm should be out by now brum - why don't you check?

Me dad's gone to get me some charcoal tablets for wind. Hmmm they sound appealing :rofl: I'm desperate tho! clutching at straws I know but hey I'll try anything to shift this wind pain!

hmm should be out by now brum - why don't you check?

Me dad's gone to get me some charcoal tablets for wind. Hmmm they sound appealing :rofl: I'm desperate tho! clutching at straws I know but hey I'll try anything to shift this wind pain!

If he cant find any charcoal tablets perhaps you could try chewing on some lumps of coal?

At least while you are puking you will be forgetting about the wind pain! :haha:

(Not laughing honest... i'm going through the same!)

haha! don't blame you!

did you rest on day of ET once you got back? You don't have to put your legs up or anything do you?! :rofl:

No, i took the day off work but it wasnt really necessary. The hospital said i could carry on as normal as long as nothing too strenuous (just to be on the safeside) Of course i will be milking the event by watching TV all day and doing nowt! lol.

I think I may just do that out of desperation lol. Maybe puking would be bringing some of the gas up! :haha:

o my what an experience. I hope its worth it!! xx

I wanted to eat a home made hot chilli con carne last night with OH but thought hell.... i will be going through HELL even more if i do that! I had mixed rice instead! :haha:

Well I have the charcoal tablets and that's def the best description! lol disgusting! Luckily I can swallow them and don't have to chew all 4 of them!

I had scrambled egg last night, nice and bland!! :(

oo not long now sammy what time is your ET? Mine's 1.10pm :) xx

Well I have the charcoal tablets and that's def the best description! lol disgusting! Luckily I can swallow them and don't have to chew all 4 of them!

I had scrambled egg last night, nice and bland!! :(

oo not long now sammy what time is your ET? Mine's 1.10pm :) xx

I dont know mummy.... :nope:

They are going to call me in the morning and let me know if they thawed ok and what time to go in so knowing the hospital that will be 8.30am then! I am going to go home and wash my hair and shave my legs and put my makeup on before i go bed just in case they call and say we have to go there right away lol. (we are 30 mins from the hospital)

haha good thinking! oo interesting you're allowed to wear makeup, we're not allowed at our clinic, or deodrant, hairspray, or nail varnish or anything! Look like a witch at the moment! haha :rofl:

haha good thinking! oo interesting you're allowed to wear makeup, we're not allowed at our clinic, or deodrant, hairspray, or nail varnish or anything! Look like a witch at the moment! haha :rofl:

Really? I think last time i was told to lay off the perfume but i went with nail varnish on nails and toes (just usual) and definately makeup. Might have to ask them in the morning not keen on going anywhere without at least SOME makeup.... needs must though, if they say so! lol

haha yeh I'm not keen either, makes me feel ill!

Good luck hun tomo we should be PUPO! :) xx

Doc just rang, he wants me to lower my dose to 125iu of follistim. Hrm... my guess is he got the blood work back and I'm in danger of OHSS... kinda scared... But fingers crossed it will be okay!

Hi Girls

EC went well this morning, they got 9 eggs, although they said 2 might not be viable but I'm happy with 7 - they're going to try to fertilise all 9 so now we're just keeping our fingers crossed for the phonecall tomorrow.

I'm so pleased our clinic does EC under a general, I went down to theatre at 8am and was woken up at 8.40 having had a nice dream to be told we had 9 eggs, went back up to the room to watch tv with DH for a few hours and then came home feeling great - I didn't even have any painkillers until I got home.

Sammy and Mummy, good luck for your ETs tomorrow, hope the thaw goes well Sammy.

Brumbar and HeresHoping, hope you're enjoying the feeling of being PUPO, I hope you're both taking things easy.

SummerBreeze, don't worry about having to increase the dose, I had mine increased for the last 3 days of stimms and it did the trick.

Wish2bmama, 30 follies! That's amazing! Make sure you're drinking lots of water to stop OHSS. Fingers crossed those follies give you lots of lovely eggies!

xx

mummy - I've tried charcoal tablets before and they do work. I need to get some more as I've not needed them for a while.

wish2bemummy - 30 OH MY GOD you have super ov's lol

mrsr32 - 9 thats great news. I've got my fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"