IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

You won't have dislodged something don't worry. In my brochure it says that nothing can make them fall out not even gravity x

I've just laughed and sneezed and I am worried I have dislodged something!

LOL:rofl::rofl: I had to go to the loo last night...so scared I was going to push them out with BM- ended up googling it for 30min - nearly pooed myself!!!:rofl:

MrsR! good luck today sweetie!!!!!

Thanks Mummy! Whats the story on flying - i thought i couldnt fly first and last tri but i am getting conflicting info - looks like i need to be in The Hague in three weeks and i hope to have a BFP by then...

Morning Everyone
Thanks for all your messages, feeling a lot more positive today. I am now on higher dose and can definitely feel all sorts going on down there so am hoping that's a good sign!

Congrats Mummy, Brumbar & Hereshoping on all your latest, hope you're all doing well.

MrsR32 Good Luck for EC today!

Tansey hope your scan goes well!

Brumbar, thank you for your last message, made me laugh loads!
xx

Good luck mrs R:thumbup: You will be pupo in a few days as well, woo hoo!

Ok so my crisis has been averted and i am all free to start stimms tommorrow night, yay! I am now enjoying a very big glass of wine after what has been a really stressful day, actually i might finish the bottle as its the last one in at least a month (hopefully 9 would be nice).
Went for scan this morning, big cyst on right ovary, no suprises there, then had bloods taken. The nurse was 90% sure from the scan that the cycle was off, but i had already resigned myself to this yesterday so i was ok. I sort of asked whether they could get the big head consultant guy to review my case before making a final decision, they said ok and would ring me in the arvo.

Went to work and phone call at 2 oclock says head honcho guy gave me the all clear to start :happydance::happydance::happydance: Apparently even though there is the cyst it is inactive and not producing any hormones so shouldn't cause any dramas. I was so relieved i almost cried on the phone! Man this is one emotional journey and i havent even started the hard stuff yet. Have been given provisional EC date of 24th depending on how things go of course and provisional 5 day transfer on 28th. bring it on!!!!!

Sammy, is the FET tomorrow? good luck! There will be a few of you guys in the TWW together.

YAY!!!!!!!great news Gracy!
so Sammy tomorrow and Mummy on thursday...both transfers...
...then Tansey EC next monday!

Great news Gracy!! :)

Hereshoping - not sure about flying hun, not seen anything about it. I see celebs travelling all over so should be fine? :)

brum - hope you're feeling good :)

MrsR32 - hope EC goes well today

me - I'm up and feeling a bit more human today. Showered first time since monday and washed my hair. Not so tender now by ovaries but the wind is still giving me major jip! I've had windease, hot water bottle, lied in positions to get the wind out! :rofl: now I've had lactolose as I;m constipated! sorry tmi! the wind is so sore just below my boobs where my tummy is, its sore to touch and I keep burping and I know this is gross but I would LOVE to fart some more! haha! Hoping the lactolose will help! Feeling on the whole much better today and hopefully tomorrow should be better too. The nurse called me today to see how I was and she said "bet you never knew wind could be so painful" and honestly I had no idea, it is such a painful thing! Still willing the peppermint tea down even though it tastes like crap! Wonder how my little embies are doing, no phone call to cancel so no news it good news! :)

mummy- have you tried charcoal tablets from holland and barratt there supposed to be good for trapped wind

I've just laughed and sneezed and I am worried I have dislodged something!

I heard it describes as a small strawberry seed in a pot of jam. No matter how much you shake or rattle the jar, the seed wont come out!

Great news Gracy!! :)

Hereshoping - not sure about flying hun, not seen anything about it. I see celebs travelling all over so should be fine? :)

brum - hope you're feeling good :)

MrsR32 - hope EC goes well today

me - I'm up and feeling a bit more human today. Showered first time since monday and washed my hair. Not so tender now by ovaries but the wind is still giving me major jip! I've had windease, hot water bottle, lied in positions to get the wind out! :rofl: now I've had lactolose as I;m constipated! sorry tmi! the wind is so sore just below my boobs where my tummy is, its sore to touch and I keep burping and I know this is gross but I would LOVE to fart some more! haha! Hoping the lactolose will help! Feeling on the whole much better today and hopefully tomorrow should be better too. The nurse called me today to see how I was and she said "bet you never knew wind could be so painful" and honestly I had no idea, it is such a painful thing! Still willing the peppermint tea down even though it tastes like crap! Wonder how my little embies are doing, no phone call to cancel so no news it good news! :)

I have the same on the wind front...:growlmad:

Ugh its not nice is it sammy! so painful! hurts to breath, laugh, sneeze, move etc

Ugh its not nice is it sammy! so painful! hurts to breath, laugh, sneeze, move etc

I've had trapped wind ever since that injection and its so uncomfortable... not nice to have to go to work with it either since you cant exactly release it there :haha: so it gets worse.

I still had it after ET last time as well so i'm bloody hoping that i dont this time! Yes, its horrible and painful and it hurts :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeh, I can't see mine going for a while either :nope:

I was bloated and full of wind when i went for ET and i was the same for ages after that. Even at my scan he had to do it vaginally cos there was so much air and he could not see the baby properly... so yeah i dont think im going to be any different this time. Last time i tried Windeze and all sorts and nothing shifted it so in the end i gave up and accepted it. Nightmare eh? I feel your pain! :hugs:

Thanks - great description! :rofl:

I know logically nothing will 'fall out' but the irrational part of me is going :wacko:

Just got back from the clinic and... 30 follies! No wonder I hurt! All about 10.2!

Doc says to stay on 150iu of follistim and 15 units of micro hcg. Next scan is friday with a possible EC on tuesday or wed! :happydance:

wow 30 follies! Well done you!

sammy - it is a nightmare, i would feel so much better if when it eased it stayed away. Why did I get wind from EC? its a nightmare!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->