IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

Mummy: I rested the day of ET but we did stop off at Tesco on the way back from the hospital.... No need to have legs up etc. Just take it easy.
The reason for no deo or perfume /aftershave etc is because of the alcohol – it can get into the atmosphere and cause grief... I think the reason for no nail varnish is to do with EC rather than ET because you are sedated they need to be able to check your nail beds for changes (O2 levels etc.)

Brumbar: that’s some collection you have!
I read it takes 10 days for the hcg to leave your system
I was told by the clinic on Monday that there was a real danger of getting a false positive if I tested before the actual test date but not sure if I can wait that long!

Best of Luck Sammy and Mummy tomorrow x

MrsR thats great news - fingers crossed for the phone call tomorrow. x

MrsR, that is wonderful!

Mummy and sammy, good luck tomorrow! Not long until you are PUPO!

Thanks to everyone for their well wishes :hugs:

Good luck tomorrow Mummy... i hope we are both PUPO by the afternoon!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Doc just rang, he wants me to lower my dose to 125iu of follistim. Hrm... my guess is he got the blood work back and I'm in danger of OHSS... kinda scared... But fingers crossed it will be okay!

Wishing you the best of luck hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey everyone!
Just done my first dose of Menopur for this cycle (short protocol)
Here we go again!!
xxx

Hey-yall..

Bravo MrsR and Wish2b - CONGRATS!

HH - its fab you've got all those sticks... hmm... when's the new test date? :yipee:

Gracy - I'm so glad to hear that you're OK to carry on - what a relief!

I did my first injection today and it was absolutely fine - OH is now bracing himself for the mood swings!

Aclio - glad to hear the charcoal tablets work! They don't look like they would but I so hope they do as I'm at the end of my tether with it at the moment. I just want to cry :nope: I am tired of being prodded and poked, stabbing pains from the wind etc I just feel fit to burst! On the plus side I've not given "too" much thought to our embies which is prob a good thing. I've been so distracted by the trapped wind and fighting that that its distracted me! lol ahhh I'm just tired! Hopefully I'll feel better tomo.

welldone MrsR32

Cazd - great that you've started! and frindabelle! :)

mummy - bless you. your bound to feel like that you've been through such alot. Your body will still be getting rid of some of the drugs. I've started really suffering with bloatedness probably down to the PCOS and I remembered trying the charcoal a while aog so I'm going to go and buy some.

Do you know what time your ET is?
xx

I only have 3 sticks (1 official & 2 contraband (i.e. DH doesn't know about them!)) - its Brumbar that has about 30! :thumbup:
I'm not sure if I will test early :shrug: - at the moment too afraid of the result - but going stir-crazy waiting already...

Yeey Frindabelle & Cazd on starting your injections!

MrsR32 woohoo!! congrats on your 9 eggs, that's fantastic!!

Tansey how did you get on today??

Good Luck Mummy & Sammy for tomorrow!!

xx

Hi Everyone

Drugs arriving tom, got my training day on the 19th and start taking down reg on the 22nd May. Let it begin yip hee

Yeey Frindabelle & Cazd on starting your injections!

MrsR32 woohoo!! congrats on your 9 eggs, that's fantastic!!

Tansey how did you get on today??

Good Luck Mummy & Sammy for tomorrow!!

xx

Thanks summer :hugs:

So glad that everyone is doing so well. Feel like I am lagging behind :( I'm on Day 24 of down-reg, now, and going for baseline scan. Hoping to start stims tonight. It all just seems to have dragged on terribly.

Hope you can start tnite curlysue :) xx

I see we are both up early Mummy! lol

I cant sleep anymore.... i am on the edge of my seat wondering whats going on and when they are going to call...

Do you find out before you get to the hospital the stage of the embryos or will they tell you when you get there?

How many are you having transfered?:hugs::hugs::hugs:

So glad that everyone is doing so well. Feel like I am lagging behind :( I'm on Day 24 of down-reg, now, and going for baseline scan. Hoping to start stims tonight. It all just seems to have dragged on terribly.

I can imagine how it is for you... I was on the sort protocol of 10 days which was great and worked but i cannot imagine having to go through a whole month of it, you are getting there though, not long now :hugs:

Morning! Nervous tummy this morning which along with the lactolose has given great bm! Sorry tmi haha

They don't call with grading they tell me when there. No news is good news only reason they call is to cancel :s I'm opting for 2 which they advised against due to my age. Well that's providing their good quality it might be different once I get there.

How many are u having?

Eek!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"