IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

Sammy - good luck with your 2ww. sorry about only having one. I also think things happen for a reason your reason is so your DH doesn't go made at buying another pram :)

Mummy - I know you must be disappointed about not having any to freeze. Stay positive, the reason why there's none to freeze is because your going to have twin and you won't want anymore after the twins :)

I wish you both good luck in your 2ww and I hope it doesn't send you both too insane
xxxx

:haha::haha::haha: well thats positivity for you!!! lol

Thanks hun :hugs:

News coming i thick can fast now!

Well done to you too Mummy - wow, 2 on board! Im sorry the others didnt make it but fingers crossed you wont need them!

Hereshoping is pupo testing 24th may

brum is pupo testing 25th I think

then us 2. I'm not sure when trigger shot will be out of my system to check.

Thanks aclio I hope it works I have a lot riding on it.

Hereshoping is pupo testing 24th may

brum is pupo testing 25th I think

then us 2. I'm not sure when trigger shot will be out of my system to check.

Thanks aclio I hope it works I have a lot riding on it.

Well congrats and good luck to all of us PUPO's then!!!! :happydance:

Brumbar is bloodtesting 22nd but I think she will be peeing before that :winkwink:

sammy - I know I'm trying to be a more positive person. Like everyone else TTC has been such a roller coaster ride. I was so stressed when we first started TTC thinking why isn't it happening for us. Then we found out about DH low count and my PCOS and I seem to have chilled out more, strange really xxx

daft question but is everyone hoping for twins (or rather wouldn't say no to twins)?

I think sometimes understanding the reason helps - at least then you know what you are dealing with and can plan from there....

Congrats to Sammy and Mummy - Sammy, thank you for sharing the procedure, I can picture what's going to happen for us tomorrow now!

Sammy, I can understand what you mean about already thinking about the next round, I've always been convinced that ICSI will be successful for us on the second try and my acupuncturist says it's self-preservation, preparing yourself mentally for the worst. Fingers crossed that you have a happy surprise!

Mummy, I know how you feel about only having two left, I was disappointed that our 9 eggs only gave us 2 by the next day and now I'm worried that our two won't survive until tomorrow and we'll end up with nothing left for transfer. But you've got two on board so there's a good chance you didn't need the others anyway.

xx

I would love twins! That was my first reaction when I was told we would be having 2 put back and DH said the same thing!

I must admit we would be more than happy if we ended up with twins - at the moment we are calling our embies BOB1 & BOB2 (Baby On Board)!
DH's 3 kids are with us every Fri - Mon so 2 extra will be a complete madhouse!

Hi Ladies,

Just to say I've been lurking & following your progress for the last 2 weeks! :coffee:
(I was logged on as a different name, but think I was identified, so created a new log-on.) :growlmad:

Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you all, all the time & can't wait to log on to see the updates!

You have all been so informative - I've just had my referral for IVF / blocked tubes & should be starting mine in July/Aug - I am so thankful to you all for the insight.
:flower:

fingers & toes are crossed for all the PUPO's & very best wishes to those just starting.

Teapot. :hugs:

...is anyone else disturbed by the BDing smiley?? :haha:

I'd love to have twins although I'd worry about extra complications but if I were blessed with them I'd be delighted!

fingers crossed we all get our bfp's! :)

MrsR32 I really hope your 2 survive tnite. Its so hard isn't it. I pray that they make it for you x

Yay Sammy and Mummy :dance::dance::dance::dance: You're both PUPO!!
Well done to you both.

Sammy, You have a good attitude, and I guess knowing you can go straight into a fresh cycle helps as no waiting about, but...you WILL NOT need that fresh cycle, as you will have your lines before then.

Mummy, great news that you have 2 embies back home. I can understand your upset at not having any to freeze, but here's hoping they both stick so you have your twins!

Good luck to you both for the 2ww, and to all you other ladies in the 2ww/having treatment.

Me...I'm just waiting.......:coffee:

congrats on being PUPO Sammy and Mummy!

Good luck MrsR! :dust:

Ladies hi! Sorry i've been away today.... I had the page open but couldn't dig on the net as I was too shocked, busy etc.... Will tell you later.
Mummy and Sammy! Congrats on Being PUPO! Mummy, what matters is that you've got 2 little embies are onboard.... and they will bring you your BFP!
MrsR - hun, they will be fine, Although I totally understand how you 're feeling at the moment.... I am praying your 2little ones grow nice and strong for you!
Hereshoping... How is it going chick? I'm loosing my mind here...totally going insane... Good thing I went back to work today at least I'm busy doing stuff!
Gracy, you brave thing!!!!!
Tansey, Fingers x-ed for the scan tomorrow! I know all will be fine hun !
Ladies, some of you may remember that I didn 't want to tell HR about the treatment as I didn 't want to loose out on a possible regrading, but it meant taht I could'nt have the 5days paid leave for IVF! It was never a certain thing but guess what! I got the promotion today, it was never a certain thing, so I was really shocked, so now we can afford the twinnies!!!!!! Stick twinnies, stick. So to the question you raised earlier if I would like twins, Yes, because I DON'T want any of my embies to die... I'm tiny ( a size 0) and the tought of two babies at the same time was scary, but I simply can't imagine loosing an embie! Xxx

I'm back now, proceedure was fine no problems at all. I've got 2 embryos in me, grade 1 8 cell and grade 2 7 cell. Although all 6 made it none were strong enough for freezing. I have to admit I cried my eyes out. I was surprised I couldn't freeze any. Really was hoping I could so I wouldn't need to do this again. I feel like all my eggs are in one basket now!! Also feel unlucky like I've not responded as expected. Anyway cry out the way I feel better so trying to be positive now.

My ovaries are swollen she said and I have some fluid which is trapping the wind. I am still border line ohss. Gota keep drinking plenty etc

Well done sammy we are pupo eh? Think that's 4 of us now.

Good luck everyone with your jabs etc

congrats on been pupo u have the same embies in as me hun fx the 2ww goes quickly hun x

Brumbar, congratulations on your promotion, sounds like it's all meant to be! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->