IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

Fingers X-ed Sammy!

Its really early i know but i have had BFP tests at 6dpo with the same line on with the last IVF this early but i chose to ignore them. I tested cos i felt the same tense sensation and pulling twinges like i did with the IVF for my last pregnancy. I can see the line without holding it to the window. I will not be announcing anything until AF does not show just to be on the safeside. It was more for fun and curiousity really... I didnt expect anything to show to be honest (and the fact that i'm really impatient!!!) :haha:

Wow that's amazing if it's showing already! Must be a strong one!!

I feel pregnant to be honest.... i couldnt feel anything after the ET and lets face it who can? But last night the twinges started and today i have that feeling like last time :hugs:

Back from the clinic again. Follies are growning very well! A few 14.9 - 12 and a few 11.9-10. I think it's still a 30 count... but not really sure. I have bit of fluid around my left ovary. Next scan on sunday. I started my antagonist shots today! :happydance:

Summer, we are so close! Trigger is sun or monday with EC around tues or wed!

so sorry to hear that Tansey :hugs:

Eeeek, how exciting!! we're in exactly the same boat, find out at scan Sunday morning whether to do trigger Sunday or Monday night! Yipppeeee!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Happy Weekend Everyone!!
xx

Back from the clinic again. Follies are growning very well! A few 14.9 - 12 and a few 11.9-10. I think it's still a 30 count... but not really sure. I have bit of fluid around my left ovary. Next scan on sunday. I started my antagonist shots today! :happydance:

Summer, we are so close! Trigger is sun or monday with EC around tues or wed!

so sorry to hear that Tansey :hugs:

Eeeek, how exciting!! we're in exactly the same boat, find out at scan Sunday morning whether to do trigger Sunday or Monday night! Yipppeeee!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Happy Weekend Everyone!!
xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

The line is still coming up this morning....

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

I'm keeping all fingers crossed it continues!!! :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 12
Wow Sammy! I can totally see that! That's amazing!!
How exciting!! Keeping everything crossed it keeps gettting stronger and stronger!
xx

Wow Sammy! I can totally see that! That's amazing!!
How exciting!! Keeping everything crossed it keeps gettting stronger and stronger!
xx

Thanks huns... its darker on the test itself but the camera i have is not good anymore so i cant get a decent picture of it. I think everyone has that problem though, they all look darker to the naked eye. I think its a touch darker than yesterday. Im not expecting too much at 2dp4dt (although embie was 4 days and been in 3 full days) I expect the lines to be faint... it might amount to nothing, it might not stick. I am just humouring myself really in the hope that it continues to get darker and result in a BFP with digi at some point! "Please stick little embie... I will even take you to see Lady Gaga's Monster Ball tonight if you are good..." :haha:

Looking good Sammy!

Congrats on being PUPO with excellent embies MrsR!

:dust:

Congrats on being pupo mrs R! :happydance: You must have been so relieved
Sammy - VERY exciting :hugs: when are you gonna crack open a FRER?

Day 3 of stims for me, nothing to report yet just the odd twinge or so. Put my hair back to dark today, already missing my platinum blonde :cry: People have said to me that you cant dye your hair if your preggo anyway, do you think this is true?
I just went over to the ttc forums (just for a minute pretending that i am not actually injecting myself with hormones every night!). There are some umm quite strange threads...... :wacko:
enjoy the weekend everyone :thumbup:

Congrats on being pupo mrs R! :happydance: You must have been so relieved
Sammy - VERY exciting :hugs: when are you gonna crack open a FRER?

Day 3 of stims for me, nothing to report yet just the odd twinge or so. Put my hair back to dark today, already missing my platinum blonde :cry: People have said to me that you cant dye your hair if your preggo anyway, do you think this is true?
I just went over to the ttc forums (just for a minute pretending that i am not actually injecting myself with hormones every night!). There are some umm quite strange threads...... :wacko:
enjoy the weekend everyone :thumbup:

Hi, lol... not for a looog while... we cant get FRER's here :haha:

I only have about 20 EC and a digi.May do the digi wednesday if i still have lines and they are stronger. Im still pessimistic so just testing for fun right now knowing anything can happen... and might! :wacko:

I dyed my hair blonde every month while pregnant with my DD and it never affected her. You hair does sometimes get weaker during pregnancy though and i think thats why some people go back to natural. I won't be... :flower:

Good luck with the stimming x

i was told not to colour in the first tri and third tri but i will be ignoring that bit of advice!

Not sure about the hair dye, but I was told I shouldn't use my pimple creams.. :haha:

Off to the acupunturist!

Can you imagine massive roots haha :rofl: not a good look for 9 months. They say highlights are better than all over block colour as they can colour the hair by keeping it away from skin. A block colour means touching the skin which is worse apparantely but u see celebs doing it all the time no probs so who knows!!

Evening All!
Just wondering, what days have people taken off work in relation to EC & ET & 2WW?? I am self employed and work from home, a music teacher so can't afford to take loads of time off but just wondered what everyone else did/is planning on doing??

xx

I have taken 2 weeks off from EC. Well it will be 3 in all as half tem after this 2weeks.

i took the day off for EC and then took the week of ET off - i am back to work monday for the final week of 2WW

Hair dye, especially bleach or other products that colour the hair blond (ie ammonia, peroxide) can enter the body through the scalp. Trace amounts of chemical can find its way to a developing fetus. if you dye your hair once every month or so (some people do) then the trace amounts might well add up over that time. It's just more exposure for your child. They say to leave off in the first and second trimester because the baby's brain is still developing. Trace chemicals might not sound so sinister (and are most probably not) but this is a developing brain we're talking about. That's why doctors tell you to ease off on the dye and a lot of women don't take the risk. I know I won't. Ammonia and peroxide aren't the safest and are present in a lot of hair dyes.

They reckon highlights and lowlights are alright because they're usually a few centimetres away from the scalp when they're put in. That way, no chemicals are entering the body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->