IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

there is no real reason to take time off and to be honest taking time off leaves you with a lot of time on your hands to think too much! The end of the past week was very difficult for me so hopefully being back at work this week will help - i work from home when i am not travelling so while i have lots to do i can take breaks if needed - the progest. Has made me very tired.

I took EC day off then following day and really could have done with the next day off but I did half a day. I had ET off the following day so all in all 1 week from EC to day after ET. I've only just started feeling normal again although I'm still major bloated lol I too work for myself so it's hard. I had to work 5 hours straight on my feet today no choice.

I think I was a bit slower to recover tho as I got major trapped wind which was a killer! Thank god it'd gone by today!!

I work in a secondary school and it is too stressful and accidents happen - e.g. i got elbowed in the abdo last month!

Okay ladies....

I'm freaking out at bit... I went from hurting ovaries yesterday to very little hurting today... Is there something wrong? Shouldn't it hurt more as they get HUGE? :shrug:

Not sure wish2bemama..... I would think less pain would be good?

Well i am officially freaking out too,there is something seriously wrong with my hair ! Dh insists it is just because it was overbleached and now is breaking off, but seriously every shower i take its just running down the drain.... This is day 4 of stims could it be related? My hair has been bleached for a long time now and never had this... At the front its become so thin just in the last few days i look like i have some bad comb over! WTF?? Googled puregon and hair loss and there doesnt seem to much on it. What do you think guys? hairdressing or hormones? Whatever the reason i think i am going to have to go get a really short pixie cut tomorrow. Also i have got quite a bad pain right side of my tummy but high up not down where ovaries are sort of like under my rib cage bit like a constant stitch? I also have got a headache and generally feeling a bit crappy. Wow this has knocked me for a six i thought i would be more resiliant than this :cry: Help

Wish2bmama - mine stopped hurting after trigger shot and the day of no drugs.

Gracy - really not sure what to suggest about your hair. I don't thunk dying if brown would rectify it over night. Just keep treating it, use cold air when drying and be gentle :)
not sure what your pain could be. Trapped wind? I had a headache most of stims.

I did a poas and trigger shot has gone so that's gd.

No idea about hair Gracy , but my bet is hairdressing....
wish2bmama.... I'd say this is fine.... But I never had any pain as such, just mild discomfort and the occasional pocking now and then...
Now my dilema is to Pee or not to Pee! Its 8dp EC ...too early Perhaps? Would the trigger be still in the system ? I have no symptoms at all! Heresehoping, how about you?

i was told not to colour in the first tri and third tri but i will be ignoring that bit of advice!

:haha: I see loads of pregnant women walking around with dyed blonde hair and no roots... My mum used to used high volume BLEACH (for hair of course) every month when she was pregnant with me and i came out ok (although others may argue or question this! :haha:)

i peed too and its def out of my system! I dont feel anything either - a couple of niggles but that could be just in my head... Def dont feel pregnant however thats supposed to feel! :wacko:

I did trigger last night so I think I will go test my internet cheapies just to practise for that BFP ;)

hehe I never tested to see the BFP so I've never seen one! wow would be so weird if I got to see one!

I tested on an internet cheapie yesterday to test them! It was only 5 days after the trigger shot and it came up negative - do you think that's enough time for it to be out of my system or have I got dud tests???

I tested on an internet cheapie yesterday to test them! It was only 5 days after the trigger shot and it came up negative - do you think that's enough time for it to be out of my system or have I got dud tests???

Hi with my first IVF the trigger (10000mg) was clear after 4 days... completely!!! With this time i had 5000mg and never tested for the clear but i guess it would have been out by a couple of days judging on my last situation. It doesnt last 10-12 days like a lot of people think... well it never for me anyway! :hugs:

So we all peed!!!!!I think it depends on how quick your metabolism is.....
I have no symptoms either....
ladies, I'm usually OK in the tww, but this one is a killer!!!! I so want to know!!!!

tansey, let us know asap how tomorrow goes chick! will be thinking of you!!!!

Hi Everyone
Thanks for the advice on time off, very helpful
Gracy, I had exactly the same symptoms as you start a few days after stimming. I'm sure the stitch pain is trapped wind, mine was just under my left boob and kinda spread round the back of my neck and it was agony when I breathed in! It went after a couple of days. My headaches were awful, they made mr quite sick. I spoke to my consultant and he said to combine paracetamol & ibruproen for a day then just paracetamol after that (ibruprofen only for a day as it's bad to have to much fertility wise) anyway that's worked a treat and I'm much better today.

Brumbar, Hereshoping, Mummy how are you all getting on, exciting that triggers gone now!! Sammy how's the line developing?

Wish2bmamma I'm sure everything will be fine. Hope your scan goes well today, can't wait to hear if we're going to be the same day!!

Well I had my last scan this morning and I'm ready to go!
He reckons there's about 12-13 follicles of a good size (right side hasn't kept up as well) so he's hoping for 6-7 eggs. Got to take trigger shot tonight- egg collection 9.10 tues am!!
I can't actually believe it's finally happening that me and my DH will hopefully be creating life next week, even if it's short lived, it's quite overwhelming!!

Good Luck for tomorrow Tansey, can't wait to hear all about it

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"