IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

yay! Summer! good news chick! trigger today and a dru free day tomorrow!!!!!!:)

Good luck for EC tomorrow tansey!

Thats exciting summerbreeze, not long to go now and you will be TWW as well. Are you having a 2-3 day transfer or 4-5 day? I am glad that my symptoms seem to be quite normal as you had the same thing too (except for my ? unrelated baldness :wacko:)

You ladies are so brave testing. I cant stand them, i really dont reckon i will do a HPT.... but we will see. So if you have day 2-3 day embies on board when would you expect a BFP? I dont really understand the trigger thing? If i have day 5 blasto put in, then should it be implanted in a couple of days? Im confused:wacko:

Where did some of the ladies from the start of the thread go i wonder?

Re: Trigger Shot. Mine was 5,000 last year and it was out of my system after a week. They say it halves daily. I tested every day with shite internet cheapies until it was gone just so I knew what I was seeing, if I saw it, was a true positive. Got a true positive, really really faint and invisible to most naked eyes, 6dp3dt. The trigger had gone out a day or so before. Will probably do the same this time round. I'd rather know a BFN was coming than get to my test date and see a white line. Psychological, really.

Good luck for EC tomorrow tansey!

Thats exciting summerbreeze, not long to go now and you will be TWW as well. Are you having a 2-3 day transfer or 4-5 day? I am glad that my symptoms seem to be quite normal as you had the same thing too (except for my ? unrelated baldness :wacko:)

You ladies are so brave testing. I cant stand them, i really dont reckon i will do a HPT.... but we will see. So if you have day 2-3 day embies on board when would you expect a BFP? I dont really understand the trigger thing? If i have day 5 blasto put in, then should it be implanted in a couple of days? Im confused:wacko:

Where did some of the ladies from the start of the thread go i wonder?

Thanks Gracy
Well my egg collection is Tuesday and they have said my transfer will be Friday, so will that be a 3 day?? They didn't discuss any other options but I'm guessing that because I'm unlikely to have many eggs to play around with they wouldn't go for blastos
xx

Triggering tonight!! Looks like we are in the boat together Summer! :happydance:

Ec is tuesday for me and ET on friday!! it really is starting to feel real now. My scan went ok. I have about 17 good size follies right now. My pre-op is tomorrow!

Tons of luck tomorrow Tansey! :flower:

gd luck tansey, wish2bmama and summerbreeze!

So I have a question prob stupid! lol when an embryo implants does it implant on the left or right or does it not happen like that?!

Got a few cramps today, just dull ones. Not freaking out as I know it can happen but like most things it can be good can be bad so its just ahhhh annoying! haha!

I have a huge question! OMG! I posted it in the IVF buddy thread too

Okay, I was cleared to trigger tonight.. but I got a bottle of water and a bottle of power, and I have no idea how much liquid to add to the powder! Doc had already said there will be extra and to only suck up 1ml for the actual shot, but the mix is different.. UGH!

It's a 10,000 vial of powder and a 30ml vial of water.. Anyone know about this?

Sorry for the freak out.. I would just HATE to do this wrong and screw the whole thing. I call the emergency number and they said they would get back to me.. an hour ago! I don't trigger until 10:45pm.. but still!

I'm sorry I don't know as mine was pre made but you could try googling it or I hope the emergency number call u back asap!!

wish2bmama,

I am taking 10,000 and we were told mix the 2 powders with 1 water, hope that helps!

Yeeey for us being in the same boat!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I have just checked in the fridge and my water is 1ml so I will be mixing 10,000 pregnyl with 1ml water

Just done my trigger shot, yipppeee!! It was a bit more painful than the stims I found, stung a bit after but nothing too bad.

Hope you're ok Wish2bmama xx

Great stuff summer breeze :thumbup: and good luck tansey, for tomorrow!!!! :hugs:

Thanks summer breeze, I am the same as you. I finally got the doc to call me back. *sigh* Everything is all good now. 1ml and 10,000 units of hcg.

Yay you did your trigger! I have to do mine in the bum! Should be fun... haha

Good luck Tansey!

Morning everyone,

How is everyone doing today?
I don't have anything to report other than I am going demented with 2WW! :dohh:

I'm ok don't feel different don't suppose I would but it would be great to have a sign! Lol

you're in your second week now!!

Dh has gone off to work and I'm dreading being on my own all week, I find the days are so long :wacko:

I am back at work today but both DH and I work from home offices when we are not travelling so he will be in the next office to me in the cellar for a couple of days anyway!
I don't feel anything - yesterday I was convinced it had failed - no real reason just a bit of wind :winkwink: and feeling negitive I guess.....

Apologies for missing all the questions on the trigger shot last night - I intentionally stayed off laptop this weekend and just used my phone to check on things so I missed huge chunks! I just had one powder and one solvent and just straightforward draw of solvent and drop into powder and then inject into tummy flab!

I really want to know if anyone has any symptoms really, I have non at all, and I'm soooo scared that my cycle has failed.... feeling really deflated... Aren't we just supposed to know, and simply feel pregnant? My boobs are usually sore at this time on a normal cycle, but nothing this time..... just a touch bigger, but that is always the case at this time of the cycle....

I don't feel anything either. I'm a bit behind you tho. I've had some cramps but that's from the pessaries I expect. I'd love to get some sort of sign so I could feel better and more positive about it all but I just don't feel hopeful right now :nope: it's really hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->