IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

no symtoms here - I was in crappy mood yesterday but I think it was I had convinced myself it hadn't worked! With regard to tender boobs - mine have got a lot better since Stims - my accupuncturist said it was the progest. improving fluid retention after all the stims.

nothing at all.... i soooo want to know...and I sooo want it to be a BFP! please God, please.... we have waited for sooo long!!!!

I really wish I had some frosties to fall back on. Was so hoping I would so I wouldn't feel the pressure so much.

Sammy - hows you today?

believe me I don't think our frosties are helping me through this 2WW....
I know we are really really lucky to have been able to freeze some and our paperwork arrived expecting a 90% survival rate of the cryo process but I just need this cycle to work - then we can go back for the frosties and have another set of twins with zero pressure :rofl: I think DH would cry if that happened - he keeps on telling me I have no idea what its going to be like having a bady around 24*7, twins we can handle, triplets he said he would be leaving the country under the cover of night - but he would send a postcard !!!! :winkwink:

I'm empathising with all you ladies on your 2ww. Its total hell. I am wishing you tons of sticky :dust: and hoping for lots of BFP announcements next week. Hang in their :flower:

Hi all, how are all the PUPO ladies going?

Stims day 5 for me, i am starting to feel pretty uncomfortable now, like i couldnt suck my tummy in if i tried. Been a bit moody and feel a bit spaced out somehow. But not much else really, this feels like it is going on forever, i cant imagine how i will be in the TWW!

Good luck for tommorrow summerbreeze, get lots of good eggies!
I think that i am going to be the last one in the thread for EC, you lovely ladies will all be happily preggers by then!

By the way does this bloated feeling go away after EC? :shrug:

Gracy, my EC was last Wednesday and the bloated feeling seems to finally be on the way out now!

I'm feeling pessimistic today, can't imagine seeing two lines. I feel like we were so lucky this time around getting 2 perfect embryos transferred - if this round doesn't work I can't see that we'd be that lucky again.

How's everyone else today?

I'm struggling chick, really panicking! DON'T feel pregnant at all (not that I know what it feels like) , and panicking that the cycle has failed... Really looking for a symptom to cling on to...
This is by far the worst part of IVF... And I'was bricking it for injections and EC! Lol

Lots od hugs to you ladies ((HUGS))

I'm on day 6 stimms and feeling ok at the mo, bit twingy
xxx

All you PUPO ladies :hugs: :hugs:

I am def not looking forward to the 2ww. I'm very impatient.

I go in for my pre-op today, and EC tomorrow morning! :) DH says, "great, another affair with the cup." :haha:

I really wish I had some frosties to fall back on. Was so hoping I would so I wouldn't feel the pressure so much.

Sammy - hows you today?

Hey Mummy!

Well fine, still "feeling" pregnant. HPT brought up another faint line but its really faint... really really faint!!! I think Wednesday will be the day to make a decision on which way this is going. This will be the same amount of days that a HPT showed with the IVF i had last time. I cannot imagine the trigger still being in my system cos it was only 5000mg and last time i took 10,000mg and this was out of my system in 4 days. I could not possibly ever test for the trigger being out since it was only 4 days between the trigger and FET itself. My friend says that when i tested after the FET this was probably the trigger and then it never went BFN because then the embryo started to produce HCG (i.e. started the pregnancy) I can still feel twinges and tenseness.... God i dont know whats going on. Anyway if it doesnt work then all is not lost, we can start the fresh cycle right away so i'm not obsessively bothered although it would be nice NOT to have to go through that EC again and i really hope it works! They dont sedate you here for EC and it hurts like you would not believe! :growlmad:

love the optimism Sammy, but f-x-ed you don't need another cycle! :)

wish2bmama, summer - good luck tomorrow !

frindabelle - when's your scan?

love the optimism Sammy, but f-x-ed you don't need another cycle! :)

wish2bmama, summer - good luck tomorrow !

frindabelle - when's your scan?

I don't know whether its optimism, pesimism or denial most of the time but thanks anyway! :thumbup:

Brumbar- I have one on Wednesday and then another on Friday.
It's really weird I feel so much more relaxed doing this cycle, I don't know if it's the short protocol or What, but I feel good (at the moment)
xxx

We got 6 eggies so we are very happy and just praying for a good fertilisation report tomorrow.

wish2bmama - good luck tomorrow!

well done tansey, hope they fertilise well! Hope you're feeling ok too

good luck wish2bmama and summerbreeze tomo x

Well done Tansey, that's great!

Thanks everyone, good luck wish2bmama, eeeeek!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->