IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

Just gatecrashing to answer this

By the way does this bloated feeling go away after EC? :shrug:

Not for me it didn't. I thought after EC. Fat chance. After ET... not at all... it's been over a month since EC now and I am as bloated. Well to be fair I am mostly fat now but there's boat with the blabber :haha:

Good luck tomorrow for EC ladies! There will be a lot of PUPO princesses from this thread in no time!

Thats great news Tansey, hope its good news tomorrow.

Best of luck wish2bmama and summerbreeze for tomorrow!

congrats tansey on your eggies!
Hope all went well summerbreeze and wishtobmama, cant wait to hear how you both went.

Start 2nd antagonist injection tonight. scan first thing tommorow morning to see how they are going in there!
How are you feeling frindabelle?
I had to have a sickie from work today cos i was just too all over the place this morning. Actually feel fine now, and am wondering what the fuss was about - moody idiot i have become. Got my hair cut super short like a man on my sickie,now at least i dont have to worry about baldness as well.

Brumbar and hereshoping not long til OTD!!!!!

congrats tansey on your eggies!
Hope all went well summerbreeze and wishtobmama, cant wait to hear how you both went.

Start 2nd antagonist injection tonight. scan first thing tommorow morning to see how they are going in there!
How are you feeling frindabelle?
I had to have a sickie from work today cos i was just too all over the place this morning. Actually feel fine now, and am wondering what the fuss was about - moody idiot i have become. Got my hair cut super short like a man on my sickie,now at least i dont have to worry about baldness as well.

Brumbar and hereshoping not long til OTD!!!!!

I didn't feel to bad, but today I feel really achey around my Ovaries now, I don't know if it's because it's the 2nd cycle I've done with Menopur but I'm not feeling too moody (YET!) Got my Scan at 9.40 tomorrow
xxxx

I've had the call and we have 4 possibly 5 embies!
1 egg wasn't suitable.

Have decided not to go to blasto as we are borderline for the number they like and it is quite a big risk. Having 2 put back tomorrow at 11am unless all 4 stay the same and then we will wait until day3.

So happy :)

Great news on the embies, Tansey!! :D

Injection training booked for 2pm tomorrow and we start Thursday. I've been told I have to take my injections in the evening, due to PCOS, so that when I go for scans in the morning, and the dose is too high they can change it that day. So I now have to explain to work and security (who run a drugs and alcohol policy and random car checks), why I have all this paraphernalia in the car :wacko: I was feeling excited yesterday but now I'm feeling ever so nervous now. I was even sick this morning. Not sure if it's the Metformin or the nerves. Anyone else get this nervous???

Great news tansey! tomorrow you will be PUPO as well :happydance:

Tickled pink, thats great you are starting. I was pretty nervous as well but being on here has helped because everyone seems to be going so well and so i kind of knew what to expect. I am day 6 stims and have had a few wobbles ( emotional) but nothing major, thought it would be worse to be honest. Not sure about the TWW though. Good luck for thurs you will be fine :flower:

good news tansey :)

Glad everyone's stims are going well!

Sammy - hows your line looking on the tests?

great news Tansey!!!! it,s great you can have a D3 transfer if they are all developing at the same pace, as they'll will be able to pick the best 8 cells. All 3 of our embies were grade 1 4 cell on day 2, but one arested... if we were to have a day 2 transfer it could've been one of the two transfered.... fingers x-ed for you Tansey!!!!!

keep stimming ladies- may those follies grow nice and strong!!!!

wish2bmama, summer, - good luck tomorrow

Pupo ladies, how is it going? I'm feeling much better today for a change:)
Sammy, any news chick, how's the poas going?

good news tansey :)

Glad everyone's stims are going well!

Sammy - hows your line looking on the tests?

The same mummy... I thought this morning it was negative but then after time that little line faint as faint (but you can see it) can be returned. Tomorrow will be the equivalent day to when i got my BFP last time after IVF. I read my diary and i got a really really faint line but for some reason did the digi anyway (can't think why... god i must have been bored) and it came up PREGNANT!!! Now i am anxious and worried about what tomorrow morning will bring. I know no pregnancy is the same and it might not show but i will be very pessimistic about being pregnant if the line is not a little darker tomorrow. I'm bloody dreading. it.

Anyone else testing tomorrow? :hugs:

is it unusal that the line isn't increasing, seems unusual. I'm sure its a good thing that its showing at all tho! I'm not testing tomo. I'd only be 6dp3dt. The earliest I would prob test is sat and thats prob only if i see a sign of something! lol I'm too scared! altho the wait is driving me nuts!!!

is it unusal that the line isn't increasing, seems unusual. I'm sure its a good thing that its showing at all tho! I'm not testing tomo. I'd only be 6dp3dt. The earliest I would prob test is sat and thats prob only if i see a sign of something! lol I'm too scared! altho the wait is driving me nuts!!!

I dont know... if it IS a pregnancy then the embryo will not be producing very strong HCG at this stage and that is what the test looks for.... I got my BFP at 7dp3dt last time with IVF which will be the equivalent of tomorrow (6dp4dt) = 10dpo - when a test will normally show, 4 days before AF is due.

I am only glad that the line is there at all since I know its not the trigger as that must have gone out of my system ages ago. I am hoping its the embryo producing a small amount, just enough to show a really faint line but not enough to make it stronger right now. I realise that at this stage last time I was in exactly the same position so i'm not concerned and i know tomorrow might bring up the same result although a CB Digi confirmed pregnancy last time. I dont know whether i will take the CB Digi after the EC or not yet. I suppose it depends on what the EC says, but then i cant rely on that after last timecos i was pregnant and it hardly showed up on the EC at all. :wacko:

Oh Brumbar, I am very sorry to hear that. :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Is it OTD for you today?

Just had a nose at your journal, and you are only, what, 10-11dpo? I think thats too early to say it definately hasn't worked. I got mine 12 dpt, so 17 dpo (5 day transfer). So brum, hang in there, this is not the end by any stretch of the imagination. Try to stay positive because lots of people who are preg would get a BFN at this stage too. It is still early days x

I think brum you're only 8dp3dt so still really early. Some people get a bfp 9 days so try again tomo now you've started testing :) don't panic there's still loadsa time!

Thanks caline ! I'll try again tomorrow or on Friday.... OTD on Saturday which is 14dpo....and its a blood test..... Did you try testing early hun when you got your BFP?

Hun it is too early isn't it - i know some people get them early but loads don't! There's still time :dust: and :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->