IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

Ouch! But I'm sure just a pill won 't be a problem....
I wasn't given estrogen....just progesterone...
Xxx

It seems quite an intense time for everyone.

I had my training on the injections start down reg on saturday.

x

Had my injection training today!!! Boy, does my kitchen look like a pharmacy right now, with stuff everywhere! Nearly had a heart attack when she started laying everything out and going through it all. Anyways, I start DR tomorrow. Sooooo nervous. If I can't inject myself, DH says he'll gladly do it... oh well, come 3pm when I have to inject, I'll officially be one of you! :D

A bfn for me again today on a 10miu IC...... I'm slowly giving up hope... Xxx

When's OTD brumbar? If you are testing early, I personally wouldn't bother with IC's. I have had false negs and false pos's with them. Waste of time and money IMO. Try again tomorrow with a better test? This is such a horrible time, I know. :hugs:

dont' give up brum - theres still hope and time. A day can really turn things around.

no symptoms for me still, although saying that i'm just starting to get a dull AF ache :( could be good could be bad, just wish preggo symptoms weren't the same as AF!! :rofl:

Starting to get nervous now. Need to keep busy!!

Holy crap... I've just been reading the info that the clinic gave me yesteday... EC is done under conscious sedation! :O I thought i was going to be knocked out... I've heard it's awful!

I am new to this site
This is our 3rd time going the route of Assisted Conception. The first time I did not respond to the injections (menopur). The second time I went all the way with 2 emy's to ET. We are having to pay for the treament this time round, £7K!!:loopy:
We are with Nuffield Woking this time, and they are very proffessional. Dr Cutis has put me on Menopur again but instead of sniffing Burselin I am injecting Cetrirelix (which is a new one for me).
I started the injections on Monday 17th in the eveing, so only 3 days really so far, but I have been soooo tired this time.
We are really hoping that this time it will work, I am 38 in August and we have been trying since 2006, so there is not alot of time left really.:muaha:

I am new to this site
This is our 3rd time going the route of Assisted Conception. The first time I did not respond to the injections (menopur). The second time I went all the way with 2 emy's to ET. We are having to pay for the treament this time round, £7K!!:loopy:
We are with Nuffield Woking this time, and they are very proffessional. Dr Cutis has put me on Menopur again but instead of sniffing Burselin I am injecting Cetrirelix (which is a new one for me).
I started the injections on Monday 17th in the eveing, so only 3 days really so far, but I have been soooo tired this time.
We are really hoping that this time it will work, I am 38 in August and we have been trying since 2006, so there is not alot of time left really.:muaha:

Just wanted to say hello and good luck!! :thumbup:

I take my first DR injection (Buserelin) in about an hour and a half. I've never done this before so it's all new to me...

I am new to this site

Hey there, Come on Baby.
I'm at Woking too, Mr Riddle is our consultant, I'm on the same drugs as you too. This is my 2nd go at short protocol as they think i was down regged to much last time

Wishing you loads of luck
x

Thanks - the 1st 2 times i injected with a pen, which was really easy, and into leg. This time the seringe that I have been given is to fat to fit in the pen so I have been injecting directly into my stomach. And beleive it or not its really easy:happydance:

Just take your time and alternate the spot that you inject into each time.

Let me know now it goes :thumbup:

I feel doubtful to be honest. I can't imagine it working for us and ever seeing those 2 lines! I have no symptoms. Only thing I've felt is a feel niggle twinges for about 5 seconds a few times over the past 2 days and nothing else. I'm really suffering today with not getting much done and just staring at my screen wondering about what could be.

Oh it such a shame that you feel like that. If there are no AF pains, that sureley has to be a good thing. You obviousley know the drill, but some woman feel nothing at all untill a few weeks in, but I understand how you must be feeling, you want to be tired, sick :sick: and crampy or any sign that you have read in the blogs that others have experienced before they tested ++++.
Hang in there and keep me posted whe you can.

Wish you all the luck and dust.:dust::hi::hug:

Thanks. Yeh everyone's different, I've had the odd Af cramp but not much to be honest. I wish they'd make preggo symptoms different to AF lol much kinder to us all then! :rofl:

Thanks i'll take the dust and hope it gives a BFP for me and for all us ladies! :)

Thanks - the 1st 2 times i injected with a pen, which was really easy, and into leg. This time the seringe that I have been given is to fat to fit in the pen so I have been injecting directly into my stomach. And beleive it or not its really easy:happydance:

Just take your time and alternate the spot that you inject into each time.

Let me know now it goes :thumbup:

I was hoping for one of those pens but no... good old syringes :wacko: And I was also hoping to inject in my tummy because there's alot more padding there than on my leg lol. But no, I have to inject my leg... not sure why. And the nurse also told me to do alternate legs... only ten mins to go! :wacko: And thanks! :thumbup:

Thanks. Yeh everyone's different, I've had the odd Af cramp but not much to be honest. I wish they'd make preggo symptoms different to AF lol much kinder to us all then! :rofl:

Thanks i'll take the dust and hope it gives a BFP for me and for all us ladies! :)

hi Mummy,

Do you test on Saturday? You have immense willpower! lol (not like me! :haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->