• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

hey Ladies, I'm not testing today.....
I'm calling the clinic to book my test for tomorrow....
Hereshoping how are you doing chick? Xxxx
Lots of babydust to all of us Ladies!

good luck for EC and ET today girls.

Brum - that's patient of you :) 1 day left!!! :)

Yeah.... Makes a change:)
Good Luck to all Ladies on et and EC.... Those stimming and those waiting! Babydust to all! XXX
Ladies in TWW, there's info on implantaton in Moxie08's siggy... It explains a lot! Sorry, DON'T know how to post a link.

This is the link I think

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/147555-some-statistics-do-eggs-implant.html

Not doing too good - bleeding is worse and i have asked the clinic if I need to continue with the progest and they are insisting yes even if it feels like 'rubbing salt into a wound' also still need to do the test on monday
- so managed to not cry on the phone but there is one tear trickling down my cheek now - so all in all pretty crap.... am about to phone to make a follow on meet with the consultant to discuss next steps and FET....

Hey hun, sorry to hear your bleeding :cry: is it a lot? red or brown? I have seen positive things even tho some people bleed a bit so maybe its not over?

its gone from brown to brownish/redish and it is heavier so I am saying it has failed - no point in deluding myself - I will behave myself till Monday even if I do feel like having a huge soco but the clinic said because it is a licenced treatment they need me to continue with the pregest and take the test as planned and let them know on Monday - so looks like there will be more tears on Monday no matter how well I prepare myself!!

I will be fine - its not the end of the world or indeed road - its just really disapointing. Before we started this we were prepared for having to go through a few cycles so its not as if we were expecting a BFP first try...

I just got a mail from my accupuncturist so next time we will get a chance to prepare for the cycle and not like last time where I called her a week before I started!!!

I still hold out some hope for you hun. So sorry you're having to go through this :nope:

Good luck to all those doing EC/ET!

Brumbar, I'm sorry to hear it might be bad news, I can't imagine how it must feel. :nope: Is there no chance at all?

I was talking to my mum earlier, and she said it was great to hear me sounding a little bit like my old self and although you have to stay positive, you have to be prepared for disappointment. Yeah right, easier said than done! I try to be positive and optimistic but then something goes wrong and all you've done is just set yourself up for a bigger let down. Now trying to find that middle ground...

Hi Tickledpink! quite the opposite :) I've just been naughty and testing early:)
the research shows that quite a low number of ladies get a line on days 10-12....

Sorry to hear you’re spotting Hereshoping … but I agree, not the end yet!!!! I’ve looked at a number of charts on FF and there are some when ladies were pg and bleeding!!!!! Also, DH is here only because his mum got 3 full periods!!!!!! Same happened to a colleague of mine!!!! When was your period due based on your usual LP?

Hi Tickledpink! quite the opposite :) I've just been naughty and testing early:)
the research shows that quite a low number of ladies get a line on days 10-12....

oops... i meant to say Hereshoping... haven't been up long, work the lateshift so i'm still half asleep :blush:

No worries tickledpink! I get confused ofen myself! LOL
Mummy I'm on a 13 day LP... So hopefuly it won 't turn up at all :)
What about you?

I would say its more than spotting and to be honest even if it does show positive Monday I would not have much confidence of anything staying stuck! Regardless I will keep doing what I have been told to do regarding meds and lifestyle stuff till Monday - if nothing else but for the decipline....

I have made a followup with the consultant for the 14th June - we could see him sooner(but both DH and I have to travel with work over the next couple of weeks - as usual he is away next week and the week after he is home and I am away (no wonder we cann't get preggers the usual way! :winkwink:)) but I think I need to give my body and head a bit of a break rather than go straight into another cycle.
I will see my Chineese doctor once I stop bleeding and have the all-clear from the clinic to try and prepare and get back on track in prep for FET :thumbup:

Not sure when AF would have been due - not exactly an exact science since I came off Birth Control (which was only 5 months before this all kicked off)

Thanks for the positive thoughts - it is really appreciated :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"