IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

Thanks caline ! I'll try again tomorrow or on Friday.... OTD on Saturday which is 14dpo....and its a blood test..... Did you try testing early hun when you got your BFP?

I tested 12 dpt as I was spotting and had already decided it hadn't worked!! I didn't test before that though.

There's still plenty of time yet, so don't loose hope :flower:

Frindabelle - glad your scan went well that's good news :) I see you're in Surrey and going to the Nuffield. I considered there but opted for one nearer to me in the end. Would you recommend it?

Absolutely, My consultant is just lovely and the Staff are brill,Right down to the receptionist, It's really clean and tidy.
It is a busy clinic though so sometimes appointments can be a little delayed but I don't mind that too much.
I'm extremely fortunate that the clinic is a 15min drive from my place, I was giving a choice of 3 all together but I did a bit of research about success rates and Nuffield came out the best too.
xxxx

Well, EC went AWEFUL!! Just terrible! The meds they gave me didn't work! I felt EVERYTHING! Every last poke and bleed! OMG! I was in so much pain! I ended up hyperventalating on the table really bad, and then got very sick for 2 hours after.

but, on the bright side... 28 eggs!! 28! Holy cow! So it was sooo worth every second.

:happydance: !!!

Woah that's terrible! Why on earth didn't they give you something else! Geez!

Wow 28 eggs that is mental! fab news! When will you find out about grading and fertilisation rate etc

Aw summer... just read through the thread.. I am so sorry hun... :hugs: Perhaps a fet next cycle will be awesome? No needles involved really? :hugs:

Good luck today tansey!

Thanks mummy! Just got the call actually! Out of the 28, 21 fertilized! ET is friday! 21! And after yesterdays EC, we decided last second to freeze. I will never go through that again. Ever. :happydance: !!

Thats good 21! I bet you'll get some great embryos from that! Keep drinking lots of fluids did they mention OHSS to you? You have a lot of eggs!! Good luck with ET on friday :)

Thanks! No, he didn't mention OHSS.. I really hope it all be okay..

He told me to start my progesterone injections tonight. At least these ones can be in my leg or my bum. Haha. :) We were only expecting 17 eggs, but after the trigger, all the little ones caught right up just in time.

thats interesting you're doing injections. i got pessaries! Isn't it weird how clinics vary!

Summer.... Sorry chick ! DON'T know what to say....
Wish2bmama- that's over 2dozens!!!! Well done you.... But sorry it hurt so much..... It must have been a long one as well with your number...
Tansey....hope tomorrow goes well hun!!!!
Me.... I guess I'm fine.... Why did I think that i'll be lucky to get a BFP on the first go..... I'll still test tomorrow or on Friday and hope for a BFP....

Aw brumbar... :hugs: I am sorry about the bfn.. I have my fingers crossed for a late bfp for you hun xx

Well today I am 6dp4dt and i tested BFN with an EC (totally blank - although i got fed up waiting for that faint pink line and chucked the test and did the CB Digi = not pregnant.

Last time at this point (10dpo) a digi showed BFP (although the EC failed to pick it up which is unusual) I don't have any faith anymore. If it picked it up last IVF at this point then i can't see why it wouldn't again.

I still have the bloated tummy, movement, small pains, mild cramping.. all the symptoms I have with my BFP last IVF.

AF is due Sunday....

Can anyone else share any experiences of testing, i.e. at how many days was the test showing BFN and then changed to BFP? I am sure this will help everyone in this section when testing and what to expect and perhaps pacify people or give them a little positivity.

Thanks

Sammy, I only have one experience, really. I was showing up negative until 6dp3dt which was the equivalent of 9dpo. Then it was a faint line and the following day it was nice and bright. That was twin blighted ovum :(

Good luck!

Hmm, well, I just had my Day 7 stims scan and I don’t know what to make of it. I had 16 follicles on my left ovary and 11 on my right. The trouble is, they all sounded terribly small. She said I had some over 10mm (again, sounding really small) but I swear she said out of the 16 on my left ovary only 2 were decent.

Now I’m just sickeningly worried that I am going to have loads of immature eggs instead of a few nice ripe ones :(

Sammy, I only have one experience, really. I was showing up negative until 6dp3dt which was the equivalent of 9dpo. Then it was a faint line and the following day it was nice and bright. That was twin blighted ovum :(

Good luck!

Hmm, well, I just had my Day 7 stims scan and I don’t know what to make of it. I had 16 follicles on my left ovary and 11 on my right. The trouble is, they all sounded terribly small. She said I had some over 10mm (again, sounding really small) but I swear she said out of the 16 on my left ovary only 2 were decent.

Now I’m just sickeningly worried that I am going to have loads of immature eggs instead of a few nice ripe ones :(

Thanks hun... i tend to think it would show by now. I had a chemical pregnancy a couple of months ago and this showed by 10dpo as well...

I know you are having a worrying time, i dont think there is anything that is anything that is not worrying about this whole procedure. I am not a big expert on follies cos my hospital never tells us the measurements!! :dohh: I wish you luck though hun :hugs:

Hi Sammy, sorry that no line came up today. Keep trying its not game over yet!

CurlySue - I've seen some ladies on here have a massive spurt nearer the time of EC so try not to despair too much. They will prob just stim you for a little bit longer until some of them catch up a bit. My clinic said they'd keep going until they got about 6 in the 18mm + range and then they'd go with that rather than wait for all of them to catch up. Keep positive :)

I agree CurlySue... they may just stim you for a bit longer.... how many days of have done?

OK...I feel better now... I went on the fertilityfriend charting site and checked the pregnancy with IVF charts and there are plenty of ladies who have had BFN at 11dpo and bfp later...:) Hope my second line appears soon....:) PMA!!!!!

The way my holidays work I can't stim for any longer without having to have unauthorised time off work and with redundancies at the minute it's just not a good time. This is the worrying thing. I feel absolutely sickeningly upset that this just isn't working out after so fecking long.

Oh CRAP!! :dohh:

I thought I had to start taking my estrogen today... so I took a pill and THEN called the clinic to make sure and I am not suppose to start that until after the transfer!!! :dohh::dohh::blush::blush:

She said it shouldn't hurt... but darn it! I did only take one pill.. but ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->